• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
This is my catchup post so you'll get some notifications from old posts (meaning 8 hours ago).

I hate Falcon but i'm not one of those players that scream 'nerf his disjoints'. I just don't like his playstyle.

You'll probably rag on me for this, but, uh, isn't MK's playstyle somewhat similar to Falcon's? At least with the dashing, and the grabbing, and the aerials, and the punishes?

Side note, I'm considering trolling FG with Falcon with only using jab, dash attack, grabs, dthrow, UAir, and FSmash (specials necessary for recovering though). And I bet I could win pretty consistently. Though, IMO, the truly good Falcons make good use of NAir and DTilt which are criminally underrated by the general Falcon playerbase.

I miss 1.0.0 usmash, Sakurai should bring it back imo

Though speaking of dumb smash attacks, the frame data on Olimar's fsmash/dsmash is ridic, Christ. Might be the best smashes in the game.
What is it? I know they're stupid, especially since FSmash seems to have a hitbox when the Pikmin are falling. This was a thing in Brawl, too, and I can't figure out for the life of me why.

Greninja might be a top tier candidate.
I actually thought this before the 1.0.4 patch.

To be fair, Villager is a good partner for almost everyone. That psychotic child could be the best double character in the game? I can't think of who would be better.
:4gaw:

@Macchiato when I try airdodging out of Header I get stuck in special fall. How do I have that not happen because I've seen people do it and I want to be freeeeeeeeee (not fallin').

who the **** uses toon link
I've been using him more thanks to the Conquest. He kind of sucks but whatever. Excited to see what I can do with Fire Arrows (go QQ Young Link wishers).

I took the old Which smash bros character are you test that was once popluar here and I kid you not this is who I got like I didn't know he was an answer :/
also

I am amazing. Pic is cute, by the way. Marth is like "wat do I do with a net"

I need to watch the Splatoon Direct. Do I have to preorder it digitally to get the Mii Costumes? Because if so, stupid.

And, to conclude my post:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I have a thing for kindness apparently.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Okay, that's passably accurate.

Ironically the description for Rosalina's also felt pretty accurate when I got ha last time.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yay, quiz time.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

Take it or get infracted.

What is it? I know they're stupid, especially since FSmash seems to have a hitbox when the Pikmin are falling. This was a thing in Brawl, too, and I can't figure out for the life of me why.
Off the top of my head it's like 39/37 total frames for fsmash/dsmash which already makes them some of the fastest smashes in the game, then on top of that it's the pikmin that suffer hitlag instead of Olimar so they're even safer on shield because reasons.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
For the pokemon quiz...

I got something really bad. I don't believe it reflects myself as a person.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Off the top of my head it's like 39/37 total frames for fsmash/dsmash which already makes them some of the fastest smashes in the game, then on top of that it's the pikmin that suffer hitlag instead of Olimar so they're even safer on shield because reasons.
togeticboyz

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
aha I found how to be mod on Smashboards

Q: How do I become a moderator?
A: The general rule is to not ask as the positions are earned and are generally chosen by high staff when new moderators are needed. If you are a good poster and asset to the community you could be a candidate. You may also contact head of staff @Xiivi with concerns about needed staff and he will reply to you.

assuming I tagged 'em now would be my time to request the Swordfghter boards to get a mod

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sounds like a fun person at parties.
It's totally me.

The "acts impulsively" line for Togetic and the last bit about watching people ruin their lives for Ninetales don't really match me but everything else about both does.

Spirst

It's totally me.

The "acts impulsively" line for Togetic and the last bit about watching people ruin their lives for Ninetales don't really match me but everything else about both does.
I got this once:

"Sweet, I got Mewtwo. Cool desc-oh..."

Spirst

On the subject of personality test stuff, does anyone here know their MBTI type or ever heard of the system itself? It's not really science but it is kind of interesting at the very least.

My type is INTJ.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Take 2:

Kind of funny because I was wondering if Gardevoir was one of the possibilities. I guess this works.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
On the subject of personality test stuff, does anyone here know their MBTI type or ever heard of the system itself? It's not really science but it is kind of interesting at the very least.

My type is INTJ.
IIRC that's what I got when I took it a few years ago.

Amusingly every category except the last was pretty close to the middle, so it wasn't very definitive.

Top Bottom