• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
It takes a while to show up usually.

Like, there's this guy who said he would leave me some reviews on the 27th of February, and they have yet to show up ! :secretkpop:

:4zelda:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It takes a while to show up usually.

Like, there's this guy who said he would leave me some reviews on the 27th of February, and have yet to show up ! :secretkapop:

:4zelda:
"secretkapop"
:secretkpop:

what a page steal

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I have 3 guest reviews on my story so far, but idk if they are shown to the public.

And kenniky has the review that appears though because he has an account. :^)

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Wait, you didn't get mine ? Because I distinctly remember having to log in to leave you one, unless I forgot to send it lol.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait, you didn't get mine ? Because I distinctly remember having to log in to leave you one, unless I forgot to send it lol.
Oh jk Macchiato wanted to write two guest reviews for me for some reason.

"Hannahmontuna:I like it also I'm macchiato but I changed my tag to Hannah Montuna"

Macchiato pls.

Your review was from your account so it should show up soon~

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
OMG gorls I just had the interview and I got approved to be an online English tutor! They're also letting me give some French lessons if I want!

:D

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
OMG gorls I just had the interview and I got approved to be an online English tutor! They're also letting me give some French lessons if I want!

:D
Oomg yay :D
I've always wanted to learn French so I could yell at people all fancy.
Oh well, Spanish will have to do

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've started using grab release>luma usmash as a kill combo on for glory and it's worked every time I've tried it

I am like 99.5% sure it's escapable but I guess nobody knows to buffer a double jump/air dodge lol

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Wait are you actually going? OMG yay. You are actually going? It's like $65 plus $10 for each tournament you attend. @HeroMystic @Locuan how about yew gorls
Aah, the innocence of youth :p

I don't even know what Smash con is XD, and it's in another country even :'D I'm afraid I was just pulling your leg.

Go notice my robin data
Lol his f-smash is slower than Shulk's. It's not even as damaging or as powerful in terms of knockback (not even as ranged). His d-smash though is the only thing that kind of matters to most Robin mains so bleh (frame 16 with a deceptively huge hitbox)

His f-air comes out a lot later than I originally thought (Then again, it has great range so)

Interesting. So bronze f-smash has as much KBG and BKB as levin f-smash? That's new to me
Hey @ Berserker. Berserker. do you have that elsa avatar you gave to me? I can actually load it now but I can't find it.
I'll find it for ya

Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom