• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
1000th post is a page steal :secretkpop:

Have an amazing picture of expand dong
View attachment 50673

ty all gorls

I'll go back and respond to things later
the dong.jpg

That is some very stupid logic to be honest.

"Waluigi's hat is a Mii costume. Waluigi deconfirmed!"
>Waluigi is in the game as an assist trophy

It is some dumb logic.

How is this song so good!? (Might not play in other countries. :c)

Also, it's ambiguous by GARNiDELiA (2nd OP to Kill la Kill)
it's sounds like an opening to some anime, weird

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Zelda can reflect everything and farores wind to her when she headers. Her disjoint are pretty big. Due to WiiFits pressuring with nair if a Zelda is careful they can elevator. It's also hard for us to gimp while for her it's entirely possible
I'm sure a frame 41 attack with substantial ending+landing lag is an answer to a move that ends frame 40 at the earliest, and failing that, can be airdodged out of. :196:
not gonna lie, I like to use farores as a projectile read (hard read)
my body does it on slight impulse now, if I can tell a certain projectile is coming out

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I originally thought Callie was ugly when watching the direct, but now that I see official artwork of her SHE IS AMAZING GUYS! <3

Ignore the fact she is probably 14.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I just watched the Direct. So hype for this game! Zelda boards turf wars, anyone? :3

Also, the Mii costume announcement at the end didn't mention the costumes coming to 3DS. Lame. :/

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don'tcha all wish Zelda's Din's Fire worked like this instead?
Sakurai pls take notes

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I made a gunner mii to prepare for the Inkling outfits, here it is.
But there's a problem. I noticed I didn't have Zelda's Wig.

What's the quickest way to get mii hats, I can't live without it.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Classic/Trophy Rush/Target Blast

Crazy Orders and Target Blast level 2 on Wii U

Last edited:

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the Direct. So hype for this game! Zelda boards turf wars, anyone? :3

Also, the Mii costume announcement at the end didn't mention the costumes coming to 3DS. Lame. :/
Sorry, no private matches with friends for 3 months after release :)

good job nintendo good job

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello everyone! How are you all this evening? I finished with the FG Lucario run. He's pretty awesome! and inspires a lot of rage.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Guys how do you change your IP? Twitch banned me for no damn reason.

Edit: I'd like to know today pls, i've been putting this on hold for awhile wanna get this done asap.

Edit harder: THNAKS FOR THE ANSWER GUYS U GUYS ARE THE GREATEST I SWEAR I CAN ALWAYS GET MY ASNWERS HERE LOL YA YA THUPER DUUUPAH AWESUM.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

I see that I dragged you here from the WiiFit Social. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, we don't bite... Most the time.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I see that I dragged you here from the WiiFit Social. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, we don't bite... Most the time.
I lurked here before but started posting after you lead me here.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man, I'm so hyped for Splatoon. Splatoon this and splatoon that. Everyone be hyped with me! <3

I went in and now have Splatoon pre-downloading. The direct sold me completely on it. I was going to buy it anyway, but now I just want it more! <3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't really like downloading games. Having a physical copy is so much better imo

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I would download more games, but my Wii U is full already, and I don't feel like getting a hard drive.

Plus, I like physical copies and the digital deluxe program finished so I don't really have an incentive to go digital.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
lv9 CPU Pikachu used QAC and a jab lock>Thunder on me in the same match

what.

Speaking of Lucario...when are you supposed to use his Nair? I have no idea what to do with it. it doesn't seem particularly good.
It has good forward disjoint and is the lowest landing lag aerial in the game. It also does more damage than his fair, so it can be used as an aerial combo ender. Its horizontal launch angle makes it good for forcing a knockdown for Aura Sphere tech chases, and at low percents it combos into dash grab.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
It has good forward disjoint and is the lowest landing lag aerial in the game. It also does more damage than his fair, so it can be used as an aerial combo ender. Its horizontal launch angle makes it good for forcing a knockdown for Aura Sphere tech chases, and at low percents it combos into dash grab.
I see. But..can you explain to me what a disjoint and a tech chase is? I'm not familiar with those.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I see. But..can you explain to me what a disjoint and a tech chase is? I'm not familiar with those.
Disjoint means the hit isn't tied to Lucario's body. Think of it like a sword; he can reach past his arms, and likewise won't get hurt if he trades at the end of its range.

Tech chase means reacting to how the opponent gets up after knockdown and punishing it. It's a big deal for Lucario as you can potentially get a big punish if they roll or get up into a fully charged Aura Sphere.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Disjoint means the hit isn't tied to Lucario's body. Think of it like a sword; he can reach past his arms, and likewise won't get hurt if he trades at the end of its range.

Tech chase means reacting to how the opponent gets up after knockdown and punishing it. It's a big deal for Lucario as you can potentially get a big punish if they roll or get up into a fully charged Aura Sphere.
I see. Thank you ! :D <3

Rizen

Smash Legend
[/spoiler]

For me going to Master orders and playing tickets with the smash bros symbol as the reward has been the best way to get mii hats.

I'm tired. I got up at 6am and hiked 4-5 miles.

I'm going to get flamed for this but, this thread has a lot less sass with all these plain color avatars. Just saying.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Note to self: when trying to find pictures of characters facing a certain way, go to tumblr.
robinR.png

shulkR.png
I am trash at cropping but it doesn't really matter lol

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't really like downloading games. Having a physical copy is so much better imo
It depends on the game. For pick-up and play games I prefer downloaded because I'm lazy and having to get up and switch disc/carts make it hard for me to continue the game since I won't always want to play it.

Games like Xenoblade however I do prefer physical since those are games I spend a bunch of time on.

Splatoon is looking like a pick-up and play game where I go play a few matches and then play what game I was currently making progress on. It would probably end up rotting eventually if I got the physical version, (as much as i love the box art).

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Guys how do you change your IP? Twitch banned me for no damn reason.

Edit: I'd like to know today pls, i've been putting this on hold for awhile wanna get this done asap.

Edit harder: THNAKS FOR THE ANSWER GUYS U GUYS ARE THE GREATEST I SWEAR I CAN ALWAYS GET MY ASNWERS HERE LOL YA YA THUPER DUUUPAH AWESUM.
not sure if it's already answered but you can't change your ip. you have a dynamic ip which changes everyday, but I believe sites ip ban your local or whatever it's called ip, which never changes

You might be screwed

Top Bottom