• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It depends on the game. For pick-up and play games I prefer downloaded because I'm lazy and having to get up and switch disc/carts make it hard for me to continue the game since I won't always want to play it.

Games like Xenoblade however I do prefer physical since those are games I spend a bunch of time on.

Splatoon is looking like a pick-up and play game where I go play a few matches and then play what game I was currently making progress on. It would probably end up rotting eventually if I got the physical version, (as much as i love the box art).
I guess that makes sense. I'm not a big fan of those kind of games anyway. 3DS I guess makes sense because that's a pick up and play console, but I like playing one Wii U game for an extended period of time.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
For a second I thought a double post happened.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh? Smash con soon? Don't really want to go myself, but certainly interested to hear the happenings.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So I combined these two pictures horizontally in my head.

Whatchu doing wit dese photos gorl
LOL I did not mean it like that

when I upload my replays to Youtube I like giving them custom thumbnails because lol phone quality

So I badly crop screenshots and overlay them over each other

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh, so Macchiato's shade of red has more of a tint of orange in it, while Fernosaur's is a bit darker.

Why you gorls have to go for similar colours smh

Be like me and my plain gray-white colour, it's easy for people to tell the difference and notice me~. And it's also the second best hair colour for animu grills. :^)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait are you actually going? OMG yay. You are actually going? It's like $65 plus $10 for each tournament you attend. @HeroMystic @ Locuan Locuan how about yew gorls
I feel like you should ask people that actually live near Virginia
Be like me and my plain gray-white colour, it's easy for people to tell the difference and notice me~. And it's also the second best hair colour for animu grills. :^)
:4robinf:?

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I feel like you should ask people that actually live near Virginia
:4robinf:?
Other people live in virginia?
Oh, so Macchiato's shade of red has more of a tint of orange in it, while Fernosaur's is a bit darker.

Why you gorls have to go for similar colours smh

are you implying that I should you the gray-white color?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I mean for being trash, female Robin is actually really cute and attractive. When those twintails flow during her victory poses--

That's already miles ahead of :4lucina:, who is claimed to be 46 years old and also trash. :^)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I buy physical copies of games that I probably won't play much once I beat it. For games like Smash or Pokemon that are longer lived, I'll get digital.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I found an awesome avatar but it has major Xenoblade spoilers in it so I can't use it >_>
me rn:
Which Xenoblade? : o

Also, in a downed mood with all the negativity involving the Inklings for smash now. I miss all the hype.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I want to go though @ Macchiato Macchiato . It seems fun.
Right now the only person ik who's going is @Serynder the puff

I mean for being trash, female Robin is actually really cute and attractive. When those twintails flow during her victory poses--

That's already miles ahead of :4lucina:, who is claimed to be 46 years old and also trash. :^)
Yew like my profile pic? :3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like how it has "two reviews" but mine is the only one there

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I found an awesome avatar but it has major Xenoblade spoilers in it so I can't use it >_>
me rn:
LOL omg I just SAW this gif the other week on World's Dumbest.

That's a drag queen flinging that table I think it was Drag Bingo gone ratchet.
I love how she picks up that giant table and chucks it then catches an incoming chair
wat a bada s s

Top Bottom