• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh also I triggered vision with nair and spotdodged and was all HAH FREE PUNISH but then I forgot Luma was still alive and he got hit and the hitlag made Vision's hitbox outlast my spotdodge and I died :mad:

You don't really have to worry about shield stabbing if your shield is hit by d-smash at full health (smash attack uncharged) while Shulk is using speed, shield, or smash (I think, at least that's from my experience). If you shield near the edge against buster d-smash, you should probably re-think about what wrong you've done in your whole life.

Yeah. He really is imo and he's even one of my fun characters.
Not like it'd kill in buster at least V: It was a full health shield and he was artless at the time. Now I know for next time I guess.

Maybe if I send you another it'll stop? Either that of you'll just get more of the new one, lol.

Maybe you should report this to Nintendo, it's obviously something abnormal.
I'm not really worried about it either way, reporting it would be too much effort.
Besides I kinda like collecting them...

Last edited:
What the **** did I just watch on YouTube?

This is "normal" anime? This is what people call "normal"?

K

I'd post the video but it's not even borderline inappropriate. It's waaaay past that level

Edit: .-.

Anyway, I might mess around with Rosalina because I feel a bit tired today. Rosalina doesn't require that much button presses so yeah. Custom grind time with RoosterChickenluma.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
What the **** did I just watch on YouTube?

This is "normal" anime? This is what people call "normal"?

K

I'd post the video but it's not even borderline inappropriate. It's waaaay past that level

Edit: .-.

Anyway, I might mess around with Rosalina because I feel a bit tired today. Rosalina doesn't require that much button presses so yeah. Custom grind time with RoosterChickenluma.
Was it Me!Me!Me!(?)

Lol, I don't even know XD :p

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Incest in most anime (the general pool out there) is passed off as relationship/attraction between step-siblings or people who aren't blood-related. It's less squicky in Japan than it is in the West.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
On the previous topic, I find Greninja to be really fun to play once you actually figure out how the hell he works.

I mean a character with tons of combos, kill setups, very versatile moves that allow for plenty of creativity is pretty fun.

Being able to do over 20% just with a really easy N-Air -> F-Smash combo is pretty cool too.

I wanna try out Mewtwo too...
On FG. Oh wait Wi-Fi isn't real
Well

How do I put this?

As much as I hate wifi, a part of the reason why I hate it is because I don't know how to adapt to the lag. But once I adapt to it, I might like it but I think I'll always end up refusing to adapt to it.

But anyway, I know which post you're talking about. I hate wifi purely because of the lag. I let my salt/hate for it affect my opinion on wifi not being good for grinding/training. But take note on the fact that I never said (if I did, my bad) that it's not good for training for tournaments. It does help really well with improving your reads since you have to make your inputs in advanced since the lag is a thing.

If wifi is working well for you (and if it is helping in improving your skill), stick with it if you want. If you can't tolerate the lag at all, I guess you're in the same boat as me and Kyo but hey! Local friendlies are pretty good too :p

So yeah. Wifi can be real. For Glory is mostly not real. If you know who you're fighting and you can deal with the lag, it's pretty real.
M O N A D O B O Y Z

Idk why Smash art is missing here but yeh, M O N A D O B O Y Z

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I've just about had it with Lucario and Little Mac...

Next time I get KO'd at 30% or less with no reasonable explanation is the time I snap my 3DS.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh yeah the Swordspider Social is on its third page now :D pretty good for a character no one cares about.

Soul.

The 3DS version isn't real either :^)
neither is wii u my fren. :^]
Well

How do I put this?

As much as I hate wifi, a part of the reason why I hate it is because I don't know how to adapt to the lag. But once I adapt to it, I might like it but I think I'll always end up refusing to adapt to it.

But anyway, I know which post you're talking about. I hate wifi purely because of the lag. I let my salt/hate for it affect my opinion on wifi not being good for grinding/training. But take note on the fact that I never said (if I did, my bad) that it's not good for training for tournaments. It does help really well with improving your reads since you have to make your inputs in advanced since the lag is a thing.

If wifi is working well for you (and if it is helping in improving your skill), stick with it if you want. If you can't tolerate the lag at all, I guess you're in the same boat as me and Kyo but hey! Local friendlies are pretty good too :p

So yeah. Wifi can be real. For Glory is mostly not real. If you know who you're fighting and you can deal with the lag, it's pretty real.

Idk why Smash art is missing here but yeh, M O N A D O B O Y Z
I agree with this; my post wasn't really talking about yours tho. FG is not legit because of scrubs, name tag propaganda, and roll spam. I only play that mode when there isn't someone available to play.

There are lots of ways to train and get better, and by excluding Wi-Fi, you're (not you) ignoring people who only play Wi-Fi, only care about Wi-Fi, and the Wi-Fi community in general. My character isn't good in lag but I try to do whatever it takes to win. If there's almost no lag, then I use it because yeah. Lag shouldn't be an issue when we all just want to have fun... well it is an issue, but whatevs. May as well keep trying.

Also when I say you're playing with the real stuff, I mean players. How can that not be real lol

Everyone needs to be grateful Wi-Fi exists. We don't live in a non-Wi-Fi world anymore. You cannot expect it to be one either. Things change.

/endrant #WiFiExists #NotJustSmashMode #WiFiCanBeReal #DealWithIt

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
FG story
Playing some random, he picks :4dedede: the match was close but i ran into his D-Smash and died. I said 'GG' he said 'LOLSALT' then said 'GG'. So im like 'ok i c u'.

He picked :4drmario: and i lol stomped him. I said 'GG' he said nothing, he jumped right into the waiting room lol. So i busted :4drmario:'s booty 3 more times crushing his soul by ledge trumping him and shoving my F-Smash down his skull(note: his main is :4drmario: so i know it hit him hard).

Realizing that :4drmario: can't phase GentleKnight because MU stuff, he went back to D3 but got blown away in less than 3mins. He then left before i could change my name tag to 'GG'.

I love salt on my chips. Keep it classy FG, if you don't suck it up and say 'GG' after losing you're gutter tr4sh. I'm noticing an increase on rage quitting in FG, its not due to lag either since i run into that person again and they leave right away.
----------
I would attend online tourneys but lag can swoop in forcing both players to wait until the lag goes away. Me and evmax would be in our advantage state getting our momentum going but the lag drops and we both have to stand still in neutral again. All that hard work to get your mojo going meant nothing.
-----------
Mewtwo is underwhelming imo, Charizard is more threatening against MK than Mew. Then take into account that 99% Mew2's have NO exp against a G(ood)entleKnight....

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Some anime called KissXSis
KissxSis....
Kiss x Sister wtf lmao im done
I've seen a few images and gifs of that anime. Won't even dare touch that. But hey, it's better than watching this piece of trash:

I've seen some weird stuff too. Gintama 2015's 5th Episode, that was more disgusting than weird. (I actually remember watching Kannazuki no Miko and Strawberry Panic. SP has some cute stuff for a yuri drama. KnM, oh boy.)

Also, I've done the impossible. I've actually cleared that one difficult 50 DK Coin race as Lanky Kong. It did take quite a bit of Restore Point creating, but I did it. Now I gotta find that one mission of not shooting the Kongs. :V

Soul.

Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:
I've seen a few images and gifs of that anime. Won't even dare touch that. But hey, it's better than watching this piece of trash:
wait what ****ing anime is that

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I understand why you would hate wifi. Getting spammed by ROB = lolno.

I don't get to play offline very often, so Wi-Fi and Anther's Ladder is all I have so I can get better and honestly it's been working pretty well so I don't really care what people think about Wi-Fi as long as it keeps working for me.

I mean I'm using one of the worst characters to play in lag and I'm doing pretty well so =V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wifi and FG have been my only options since all of my IRL friends are scrubs and don't play Smash. My games with @ EODM07 EODM07 yesterday was the first time I've fought anyone on this site, lol.

I want to try Anther's Ladder but anxiety's a *****.:sadsheep:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Every anime character is this cute.
No no puns.
Nothing is cuter than this:

<3

Wifi and FG have been my only options since all of my IRL friends are scrubs and don't play Smash. My games with @ EODM07 EODM07 yesterday was the first time I've fought anyone on this site, lol.

I want to try Anther's Ladder but anxiety's a *****.:sadsheep:
Don't worry about it. It was my first time fighting the Miis. Since one of my friends plays alot of D3 and sometimes DK. And that I did face @SBphiloz4 before and @ FullMoon FullMoon before I fought you yesterday.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady

I don't get to play offline very often, so Wi-Fi and Anther's Ladder is all I have so I can get better and honestly it's been working pretty well so I don't really care what people think about Wi-Fi as long as it keeps working for me.

I mean I'm using one of the worst characters to play in lag and I'm doing pretty well so =V
I mean, it's hard enough to play as Wii Fit Trainer, so when you get lag at the worst possible moment and you're getting spammed...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I mean, it's hard enough to play as Wii Fit Trainer, so when you get lag at the worst possible moment and you're getting spammed...
I know that feeling. I would sometimes run into one player on UMvC3 who would do nothing but spam Morrigan's fireball and nothing else. It was just awful. But I'm glad I quit that game.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
do it

since it sure is boring around here, im going to tell everyone my adventures of zelda II

so i beat the first palace. i went to ruto, got the trophy and stuff and went to the cave in the south

some enemies, 2 freaking goriya that nearly killed me. barely survived, but i was on my way to the next town

so im heading towards the town, right before the bridge if anyone knows what im talking about, and an enemy horde shows up

narrowly escaped, but i did. then i went to the bridge. flying enemies everywhere, they manage to take my health to less than one bar. barely made it, but i was in the clear. the town was right there.

i was happy i made it to town so i could heal up, because i was on my last life too. so i talk to a lady, thinking shes the one that heals, and BAM she turns into a bat and kills me. i literally just closed the 3ds because i wasnt really feelin it.

why is zelda II so hard. why?
Remember kids: don't talk to strangers.

But yeah in later towns random people will turn into enemies and attack you if you talk to them so watch out for them.

Best advice: the healers (and other important people) walk back and forth outside a building so observation is key.

If you have enough magic, the "life spell" if you have it or the "shield spell" can help with survival on those "forced levels" like the bridge.

Also restore points can really help so use them as much as possible if you want.

And if you need any help, I have a ton of maps for all the palaces and the locations of all the heart and magic containers along with general advice.

Death Mountain really lives up to its name in this game. That's the area that comes next.

Top Bottom