• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So uh, I visited the Rosalina social since I was bored as **** and I come across:
>We all want to wear Rosalina's biker suit fresh after she just used it. Sweat and all. :V
>About the Lucas trailer, quite irritated to see Rosalina become a dummy. Can't she just use GP?
>I look at Rosalina Rule 34 almost daily and I love it.
>I'd love for her to star in her own novels.
>But with such a cute face, Rosalina has to be immune to the Shaq madness.
>Hey, you know how the Star Bits usually aren't able to KO things. Well, it appears that Star Bits and Floaty Star Bit are able to KO Mewtwo, but its damage would have to be over 890% before it's at risk of getting KO'd by those two attacks.
>On my end, I don't really like having to go up against Rosalina. She's just a very nice and cute girl, and I'd rather use her, instead of clobbering her.

Umm... at least you're honest... :eek:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Rosalinda cultist scare me and Im a Villager Main
I see you lurk the Gentleknight boards. Donot fear as we don't talk about Villager, but one time a Gentleknight was struggling with Custom Villager and i linked that Gentleknight to some Japanese Gentleknight.

I like your new avatar. Gentleknight is such a great concept.
Its the dumbest thing i've came up with in years, i woke up and made some coffee and i was listening to Dudley's 2nd Impact theme and then BOOM!

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I see you lurk the Gentleknight boards. Donot fear as we don't talk about Villager, but one time a Gentleknight was struggling with Custom Villager and i linked that Gentleknight to some Japanese Gentleknight.

I like your new avatar. Gentleknight is such a great concept.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
>Playing ladder
>Sees someone around the same rank that seems to main Captain Falcon, challenges him
>Realizes he mains Fox instead
>

>Ends up winning the set 2-0

I want to thank Halberd for letting me kill Fox at like 50% with Up-Air twice and letting my Up-Throw finish him off at 90% on the platform.

Highlight of the match:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Its the dumbest thing i've came up with in years, i woke up and made some coffee and i was listening to Dudley's 2nd Impact theme and then BOOM!
I haven't been in the MK post in milleniums

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So uh, I visited the Rosalina social since I was bored as **** and I come across:
>We all want to wear Rosalina's biker suit fresh after she just used it. Sweat and all. :V
>About the Lucas trailer, quite irritated to see Rosalina become a dummy. Can't she just use GP?
>Hey, you know how the Star Bits usually aren't able to KO things. Well, it appears that Star Bits and Floaty Star Bit are able to KO Mewtwo, but its damage would have to be over 890% before it's at risk of getting KO'd by those two attacks.
>On my end, I don't really like having to go up against Rosalina. She's just a very nice and cute girl, and I'd rather use her, instead of clobbering her.

And now for my victory dance:
Funny that I know that dance is the Medic's Conga from TF2.

2:09 - 2:29

Dammit Falcon, stop ripping off the good Doc! D:

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

Also, lol @ Berserker. Berserker. I just noticed your trolling there.
"I remember that time when Rosalina flicked her palms at Bowser so hard, he went off-stage and Bowser couldn't do anything about it

Fatty characters are not the type for our immortal unbeatable deity~"
This is why I don't post in the rosalina social. The Zelda social is much better.

Also i have a new secondary instead of toon link.

Also hello friends.

Last edited:
I posted but tbh, it kinda makes sense. I was always interested in a Nintendo amusement park anyway

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Also, lol @ Berserker. Berserker. I just noticed your trolling there.
"I remember that time when Rosalina flicked her palms at Bowser so hard, he went off-stage and Bowser couldn't do anything about it

Fatty characters are not the type for our immortal unbeatable deity~"
Isn't like half if not all of that stuff not allowed to be talked about on SWF?

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

No one is immune to shaq.

Top Bottom