• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Wi-Fi is definitely something you can use to improve. Projectile spam is so ****ty.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, whatever you do, don't watch Oreimo. DON'T DO IT.

This girl is the very definition of trash

... Okay, If I'll be honest it's not that bad but it's pretty awful in the end making it a worthless watch. Plus, Kirino is completely garbage.

Also heard KissxSis is pretty bad too so no thanks.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
In lag MK becomes the worst character in the game.

• He'll not be able to follow up or finish combo's meaning Sheik tier damage output
  • Unable to play the mid range/ground game properly
  • Can't land shuttle loop. So low damage output AND poor kill power.
  • When mashing tornado not every input is registered
  • Can't edgeguard
  • You literally have no kill setups
  • No foostool combo's(need perfect connection so its no biggie)
  • When i want to input tornado then a direction, i'll activate drill rush which sends me off stage.
  • Dash grab is absolutely terrible

My hatred for lag stems from how bad MK performs which making me salty. @ FullMoon FullMoon Greninja at least has a projectile, Greninja at least has a higher damage output. Doesn't shadow sneak kill? Would be interesting seeing any character worse than GentleKnight in lag.

But luckily i added people that provide smooth gameplay, so if a bunch of them are online i open a lobby and wait.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My hatred for lag stems from how bad MK performs which making me salty. @ FullMoon FullMoon Greninja at least has a projectile, Greninja at least has a higher damage output. Doesn't shadow sneak kill? Would be interesting seeing any character worse than GentleKnight in lag.
Well yeah I said one of the worst not the worst but yeah, MK sucks with lag.

And yeah Shadow Sneak kills, I'm actually not sure which is stronger between F-Smash and Shadow Sneak actually, I guess maybe the back kick of SS kills earlier? I'm not exactly sure.

Greninja's main kill moves are Up-Smash, F-Smash and F-Air for the most part but Shadow Sneak, charged Shuriken, D-Smash and Substitute are all viable too

And if all else fails we can just Up-Throw people into space.

I've had a lot of people say that Greninja struggles to kill but I never really felt that was the case. He has plenty of kill setups and is very good at baiting the opponent so -shrug-

Last edited:
Aw ****. This is getting good. THIS IS GETTING GOOD

Why didn't I watch videos of Life is Strange earlier?

Max be like
I CAN CHANGE THE FUTUUUURE

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Zelda is the worst on wifi: getting elevator, love jump, come back to the stage safely and using the few combo she had are hard lag. And because she has nothing else she dies.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I dislike WiFi regardless of the character, because my reaction time is neutered.

Buffered input errors are also a major *****.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Can I just say that campy Sheik accompanied with lag can go die in a fire.

I dislike WiFi regardless of the character, because my reaction time is neutered.

Buffered input errors are also a major *****.
I can't ever play wifi because of the lag. Some people can adapt to it though and somehow tolerate it.

Although, I did learn one thing from wifi. Never use Zard. Ever.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well

How do I put this?

As much as I hate wifi, a part of the reason why I hate it is because I don't know how to adapt to the lag. But once I adapt to it, I might like it but I think I'll always end up refusing to adapt to it.

But anyway, I know which post you're talking about. I hate wifi purely because of the lag. I let my salt/hate for it affect my opinion on wifi not being good for grinding/training. But take note on the fact that I never said (if I did, my bad) that it's not good for training for tournaments. It does help really well with improving your reads since you have to make your inputs in advanced since the lag is a thing.

If wifi is working well for you (and if it is helping in improving your skill), stick with it if you want. If you can't tolerate the lag at all, I guess you're in the same boat as me and Kyo but hey! Local friendlies are pretty good too :p

So yeah. Wifi can be real. For Glory is mostly not real. If you know who you're fighting and you can deal with the lag, it's pretty real.
^This. I agree if you're not used to wifi the lag hits like a brick wall. But even if you're experienced wifi is a different metagame than offline (live). It's sort of like how playing Brawl can be good experience and help you learn fundamentals and how competitive gaming works but it doesn't mean you'll be good at SSB4 from Brawl experience. Offline and wifi are that way too. If you try to play SSB4 (or Brawl) offline how you play on wifi or vice versa you'll get wrecked. Wifi can be great experience and many top players play wifi but it's different than offline. When I played Brawl I would not play wifi for a week before offline tourneys because how different the metas were.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I feel like I'm writing an essay every time I go give my opinion on Greninja's MUs =V
my entire reason for not wanting to post opinions on match ups
>Practice Partner mains Sonic.
>Mario vs Sonic is annoying.
>Rosalina annoys practice partner.

I've also learned a lot of new tricks with her.
sonic/rosalina is not a fun match at all as sonic (then again she about as fun as a trash can to play against anyways), neither is sonic/rob
Destroy him.
That's the only thing I need to hear.
well **** you guys too

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Episode 2 already
Watering the plant has a huge effect? Hmmm
Well, the game has major outcome effects, (As you probably saw at the end of Ep.1) and minor outcome effects. There are only 5-6 major ones, and then a lot of minor ones.

If it is a major one time actually pauses on the scene (and the overlay thing happens like when you rewind.) watering the plant is so far considered a minor choice, but I really don't know what could come of it.

Inb4 watering your plants stops the storm.

Last edited:

Spirst

So uh, I visited the Rosalina social since I was bored as **** and I come across:
>We all want to wear Rosalina's biker suit fresh after she just used it. Sweat and all. :V
>About the Lucas trailer, quite irritated to see Rosalina become a dummy. Can't she just use GP?
>I look at Rosalina Rule 34 almost daily and I love it.
>I'd love for her to star in her own novels.
>But with such a cute face, Rosalina has to be immune to the Shaq madness.
>Hey, you know how the Star Bits usually aren't able to KO things. Well, it appears that Star Bits and Floaty Star Bit are able to KO Mewtwo, but its damage would have to be over 890% before it's at risk of getting KO'd by those two attacks.
>On my end, I don't really like having to go up against Rosalina. She's just a very nice and cute girl, and I'd rather use her, instead of clobbering her.

Also, lol @ Berserker. Berserker. I just noticed your trolling there.
"I remember that time when Rosalina flicked her palms at Bowser so hard, he went off-stage and Bowser couldn't do anything about it

Fatty characters are not the type for our immortal unbeatable deity~"

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So uh, I visited the Rosalina social since I was bored as **** and I come across:
>We all want to wear Rosalina's biker suit fresh after she just used it. Sweat and all. :V
>About the Lucas trailer, quite irritated to see Rosalina become a dummy. Can't she just use GP?
>Hey, you know how the Star Bits usually aren't able to KO things. Well, it appears that Star Bits and Floaty Star Bit are able to KO Mewtwo, but its damage would have to be over 890% before it's at risk of getting KO'd by those two attacks.
>On my end, I don't really like having to go up against Rosalina. She's just a very nice and cute girl, and I'd rather use her, instead of clobbering her.

I'll need some brain bleach for that thanks.

warionumbah2

Smash Master

"I remember that time when Rosalina flicked her palms at Bowser so hard, he went off-stage and Bowser couldn't do anything about it

Now now, keep it classy.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Obligatory:
23379605.png

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Rosalinda cultist scare me and Im a Villager Main

Top Bottom