• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Tonight will be the night I start Thracia 776.

I said, for the millionth time without actually starting the game.
that's like procastception there
also have fun in a FE game with out true hit
and amazing lines like this

Edit: although the guys daughter just got kidnapped he might not be thinking straight

Last edited:
Gonna learn Wicked Flight on piano

But based from the piano version I listened to, looks like I need 4 hands or something >_>

So I might need another idea. No to "Make a Man out of you." since my bro can do that. I might go for Mechanical Rhythm

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"I guess I haven't done FG in over a week now, I'll do a few matches"

>connect to wifi
>downloads yet another copy of @ Kofu Kofu 's replay

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Do you guys have any suggestions on which characters, I should use in my next character rotation ?

I've been thinking about picking up Greninja.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Me?

I'm just reliving the glory days of 1.04 on my 2ds. Back when I could actually kill someone with Sonic's Bthrow.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GGs @ IsmaR IsmaR

Near the end we got to characters I just don't use, lol. Had fun with customs, though. Do you like Melee Charge Shot on Samus? I've always thought it was pretty crappy, but you made good use of it. If I'm not mistaken from that battle, it appears to release sooner than the default which would be a big plus.

Stubborn Headbutt is dang scary.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
FIVE YOSHIS IN A ROW

FIVE

F I V E

And all of them think their downB can challenge Rosa's utilt :198:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
FIVE YOSHIS IN A ROW

FIVE

F I V E

And all of them think their downB can challenge Rosa's utilt :198:
You can't have five Yoshis in a row, there have only been 4 Smash games! (What is this "P:M" you speak of)

Rosa's UTilt is an article, it kills Gastly in Smash Run. Her UAir is anyway, her UTilt is probably the same.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
GGs @ IsmaR IsmaR

Near the end we got to characters I just don't use, lol. Had fun with customs, though.

That was more fun than I could have asked for.

The highlights of our games tonight by far:

Items match ending in slo-mo Bullet Bill
Mii Brawler feeding himself to Bulborb
Taunt party on WarioWare, featuring Shaq
WARIO CORNERIA COMBO
Luigi awkwardly defying gravity for 3 seconds on Guar Plains
Dark Emperor prematurely deciding the match was over

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Do you guys have any suggestions on which characters, I should use in my next character rotation ?

I've been thinking about picking up Greninja.
My vote goes to Greninja.

:rosalina::4greninja::4metaknight: are the funnest characters in the game imo

You can't have five Yoshis in a row, there have only been 4 Smash games! (What is this "P:M" you speak of)

Rosa's UTilt is an article, it kills Gastly in Smash Run. Her UAir is anyway, her UTilt is probably the same.
Har har.

Neat, didn't know that. I also just learned a couple days ago that all her ring attacks are transcendent.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
May as well make this a separate post.

Do you like Melee Charge Shot on Samus? I've always thought it was pretty crappy, but you made good use of it. If I'm not mistaken from that battle, it appears to release sooner than the default which would be a big plus.
It definitely charges faster, but it actually has the highest endlag when fully charged, making it difficult to spam as well (as if the range didn't already help on that end). Definitely put in work to master it, though I have only recently started using it in practice. The first time in "serious" play (as in not "what the hell are we doing" friendlies) was my tourney match against RaccoonBL's Rosalina.

It helps that it compliments my up-close-and-personal/aggressive playstyle.

Stubborn Headbutt is dang scary.
That shield-break kill at 40~% was just nasty.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That was more fun than I could have asked for.

The highlights of our games tonight by far:

Items match ending in slo-mo Bullet Bill
I saved that match. I wasn't expecting Swirlix to affect me in Bullet Bill form and I don't think you were, either.

Mii Brawler feeding himself to Bulborb
I couldn't catch a break that match, it was all SDs lol.

Taunt party on WarioWare, featuring Shaq
Aside from the randomness, there's not much you can do when you both get invincibility, haha. Intercepting your attacks with Rocket Jump was pretty sweet too IMO.

WARIO CORNERIA COMBO
Also surviving Boost Kick at 120%. Burying Bike is scary since it still buries after Wario Jumps off it.

Luigi awkwardly defying gravity for 3 seconds on Guar Plains
I didn't want to die :T Nice read at the end BTW.

Dark Emperor prematurely deciding the match was over
I lol'ed at that. I like the stage's layout but the Dark Emperor makes things interesting. I forgot he could do that tbh.

10/10 would play again. I also would have used :150: but I don't have him on 3DS.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My vote goes to Greninja.

:rosalina::4greninja::4metaknight: are the funnest characters in the game imo

Har har.

Neat, didn't know that. I also just learned a couple days ago that all her ring attacks are transcendent.
I never found :4greninja: or :4rosalinda: all that fun to play.

I think :4villager: is the most fun.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I remember my exact train of thought during that Sheik vs Falcon sequence being:

"Okay, nothing fancy. Got him on the ropes, now it's just time to- WHERE IS THE FLOOR GOING"

Of course Falcon's terrible recovery meant I'd die seconds before you.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
May as well make this a separate post.

It definitely charges faster, but it actually has the highest endlag when fully charged, making it difficult to spam as well (as if the range didn't already help on that end). Definitely put in work to master it, though I have only recently started using it in practice. The first time in "serious" play (as in not "what the hell are we doing" friendlies) was my tourney match against RaccoonBL's Rosalina.

It helps that it compliments my up-close-and-personal/aggressive playstyle.

I actually meant that the attack comes out the fastest. It seemed like it would be harder to hit Samus before the move came out at point blank.

That shield-break kill at 40~% was just nasty.
In retrospect, I should have grabbed you, haha.

I forgot to compliment you on your Zigzag Can usage. It seemed like a powerful option from my brief tests and that was my first time facing it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That match was definitely interesting (not just because of the stage, lol).

Found myself hard-pressed spacing it just right, especially when I was fighting off flying Mechakoopas half the time. Seemed pretty even.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ IsmaR IsmaR
That charge shot custom that isn't a projectile is pretty interesting and works fantastic on Rosalina.

I was thinking of using Olimar in the last match but decided against it because I didn't want to lose any momentum but oh well.

I do wonder how differently the match would've gone if I did use customs. On one hand, Luma Warp and shooting star bit would've been overall more helpful in that match-up. On the other hand, I rarely use custom moves anymore, so I don't know how much use I could put out with them.

Soul.

I waste my time messing around with customs to master the ways of Heavy Skull Bash, and then be the very best like no one ever was.

To jab lock them is my real test, to KO them early is my cause

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Any tools keeping Luma alive would have probably made all the difference in the world.

I didn't plan/used either no or bad customs in my first two matches, so I know the feeling of wondering "what if"

Why does coloring texts/messages have to be a standard for anything Shulk-related noooow? :C

At least it looks good

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Why does coloring texts/messages have to be a standard for anything Shulk-related noooow? :C

At least it looks good
I don't know, let me speed by to find the answer. Jumping around the forums to search. Shielding myself from all the trolls in my search for smash info. Bustah.

:happysheep:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm too tired to play right now, I should've stopped awhile ago and saved myself some salt. Fox is dumb.

Surprisingly I dropped a game against both :4iggy: I played tonight, I feel like that should be an easy MU for Rosa but I guess I lack exp in it.

Also dropped a game to a Shulk because dsmash will apparently shieldstab Rosa if she doesn't angle her shield down. Good to know.

Meanwhile in my replays:

I have like, eight of them now |:

Also dropped a game to a Shulk because dsmash will apparently shieldstab Rosa if she doesn't angle her shield down. Good to know.
You don't really have to worry about shield stabbing if your shield is hit by d-smash at full health (smash attack uncharged) while Shulk is using speed, shield, or smash (I think, at least that's from my experience). If you shield near the edge against buster d-smash, you should probably re-think about what wrong you've done in your whole life.
Fox is dumb.
Yeah. He really is imo and he's even one of my fun characters.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm too tired to play right now, I should've stopped awhile ago and saved myself some salt. Fox is dumb.

Surprisingly I dropped a game against both :4iggy: I played tonight, I feel like that should be an easy MU for Rosa but I guess I lack exp in it.

Meanwhile in my replays:

I have like, eight of them now |:
Maybe if I send you another it'll stop? Either that of you'll just get more of the new one, lol.

Maybe you should report this to Nintendo, it's obviously something abnormal.

Top Bottom