• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

That's all Nohr. The bodacious chick and the onii-chan girl are both Nohr.
I know that man
Gorls please.

We all know this is the path of true success. Conquering yourself. :^)

Dem hair. Dose eyes. Dat outfit. Dat pose. Dem feet.
This is actually the truest fact of all

If anything, female Kaumui is what attracts me the MOST

Look at her hair and face. And curvy pose. DEM. Sass to the 99th power

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Did you Midwest gorls take only the ACT? We took both the ACT and SAT over at the East Coast. Oh, and SAT IIs.

33 ACT
2210 SAT
790 in Math 2
770 in Chem
670 in Physics (bombed this test)

They were total bull, they only test your aptitude at taking tests. Nothing more. Except for the SAT IIs, I suppose.

Really excited for fire emblem IF. I was initally annoyed they were doing this "Same game till chapter five, then it splits AND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE OTHER STORYLINE FULL PRICE" thing until they said that one story is the same length as awakening. (Which is pretty long)

so buying the other story makes a lot of sense since it's like buying a whole new game.
In an era where money-whoring practices are rampant in the industry, it still rubs me the wrong way. I can tolerate this, though. Total revenue for FE: IF will be split between Hoshido and Nohr games in what is a singular project; only dedicated fans will go out of their way to purchase both. Seems as though Nintendo feels safe with where FE's market-share is at.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
watching bravely default stuff.

Praline is the best asterisk holder tyvm. followed by Jackal. and then holly/barras.

derosa is trash.

/bravely default ramblings

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that we never had a jump height ranking for SSB4. We have stuff from frame speed comparison, perfect pivot ranking, and survival, but not jump height.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Well uh don't think I've ever seen a support ghost gimp someone's recovery.

EDIT: lol items

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Ugh, the sixriver frame data spreadsheets don't have grab release stuff on them anymore for some reason.

I assume ground release is 29 frames and air release is 39 frames for all characters based on what I remember seeing, but I'm really bothered that the data was just completely removed from all characters and not put anywhere that I'm seeing.

Oh nevermind it got moved to tab 3

the 29/39 thing still seems right though

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Tonight will be the night I start Thracia 776.

I said, for the millionth time without actually starting the game.

Soul.

This is so quiet I feel like I'm in a parallel universe.
This is not the same. Help

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Tonight will be the night I start Majora's Mask.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Majora's Mask is a beautiful game you should really play it

I'm just procrastinating on Thracia 776 because I'm not used to having to deal with things like indoor/outdoor mechanics in an FE game, and fatigue means I can't just use the same units every map like wtf playing FE without getting to play favorites how :^(

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

do it

since it sure is boring around here, im going to tell everyone my adventures of zelda II

so i beat the first palace. i went to ruto, got the trophy and stuff and went to the cave in the south

some enemies, 2 freaking goriya that nearly killed me. barely survived, but i was on my way to the next town

so im heading towards the town, right before the bridge if anyone knows what im talking about, and an enemy horde shows up

narrowly escaped, but i did. then i went to the bridge. flying enemies everywhere, they manage to take my health to less than one bar. barely made it, but i was in the clear. the town was right there.

i was happy i made it to town so i could heal up, because i was on my last life too. so i talk to a lady, thinking shes the one that heals, and BAM she turns into a bat and kills me. i literally just closed the 3ds because i wasnt really feelin it.

why is zelda II so hard. why?

Top Bottom