• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
lol my mind was having this weird imagination of the next handheld having a Smash game that has Wii U-esque graphics.

but swordspider isn't even available for use in Scrub Glory
Considering the PS Vita and Nvidia Shield, I wouldn't doubt that being possible even with Nintendo wanting to be consumer-friendly and not sell a really expensive product which is a reason the PS4 was considerably less expensive on launch than the PS3.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
lol my mind was having this weird imagination of the next handheld having a Smash game that has Wii U-esque graphics.

but swordspider isn't even available for use in Scrub Glory
I'll admit my wording was weird so I'll say it again I want to either do my best when I play "with friends" or I want to play swordfighter on Wifi when I'm "with friends"

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
No.

This is our winter.
I suppose it's all relative to what you're used to. One time, in Texas, we had been out all day during the summer where it's between 40 and 45°C. After coming in for dinner we went back out and the temperature had dropped about 7°C (I keep reinforcing that just for clarity) and it felt great. I still think that 20°C is amazing when sunny and outside.

Kilograms are used in place of Newtons, because since newtons are a unit of force and weight is dependent on the acceleration due to gravity; newtons would be inconsistent. For example, Higher altitudes experience a generally higher acceleration due to gravity while lower altitudes will have a smaller one. However, mass is always the same. (Generally speaking)
The thing is, that's exactly what pounds are, too. As far as I know the force of gravity really doesn't vary enough on Earth to be a big deal (off-planet it would be though).

@kenniky you got a 36.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'll give you my money but I have to sing in one of the songs.

It can be a duet.
Wow, yeah, I'm busy that day...
Because there is a ham in the oven and the Sun is in my eyes soooooooo

Guess I'll have to pass.

Maybe next time?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Celsius makes more sense, but I'm so used that Fahrenheit that people enjoying 30° weather will always sound like a sick joke to me.
I'm not sure which you're finding to be a sick joke here, because 30°F is love but 30°C is hell :196:

omg I always forget these things exist but they are amazing

now I want one right now ;_;

or a Moolatte, but Dairy Queen's gonna be closed by the time I get there :drsad:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Considering the PS Vita and Nvidia Shield, I wouldn't doubt that being possible even with Nintendo wanting to be consumer-friendly and not sell a really expensive product which is a reason the PS4 was considerably less expensive on launch than the PS3.
Remember $599 US dollars?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Gorls so I did it!:happysheep: Here are my comments. These peps play miecraft.

Raoslina 'n Tuna 1 second ago
hallo muncruft pursun. ur num is 2 loonge so ill call u da sv dude. roastalino is da best charectur in smuash and i can rekt eny1 on muncruft. rosaluta is a boss and is i wisth she wus in mencruft. roastaluma would win everyone 0:100 chane in rostaluna favur uv curse

guys im da firsth comment in dis veedeo!!!!!!! rosalinda is still not indis gume y not???? whereee is loona???? da star dat roastaloona has y is it ot heere????

dat is a cuul thing but whereee is rostolomo?????? y are u not in mencruft rosulomo? rosalomo is mai waifu and she shouwld be in dis game.

y are u no doing 360 no scopes in dis game???? y is rosalooni not in dis game??? she is da mommy of da cosmics lik sireisly!!!!!! y u no in dis game goddess roastalomu?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
With that sniper rifle, she'd be perfect for hunting down and preventing biological threats. She'd need to be older, though. :p
Just wait until after the timeskip.

Gurren Lagann's soundtrack is really good. I don't think S.t.a.r.S. is ever in the show itself, unlike Viral's Nikopol.

EDIT: there's a Foxtrot comic where Jason goes around trolling his family while wearing a winter coat and saying it's 35 degrees (eventually Paige says "CELSIUS, you idiot!"). Unfortunately I can't find it online.

Incidentally, I know that some people actually keep their homes at 30°C during the summer. Keeps AC bills down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I was bored and made a gif. This gif is for when one is feeling extra sassy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill retumbled

#inthehospital
#severeconcussion

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
More posts!:happysheep:

How iz lif at da moment Leviathan??? do u play smash wii u??? da 3ds 1 is for scuubs so don't plaaasy it pluse. i waant 2 faace u on da wiiu and beat you with mai waifu rosalinda. plus!!!

i alsso pluuy pittooo and jigglupoof. and paletuna and pk fire bouy and koiby and pikapoo and mootoo and villugur. so fight me da mlg pro.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So apparently I made a Mii Brawler on my 3DS version.

I made it from my mii (you know with glasses and a heavily shaded neck beard) but I slapped a Zelda wig on it and only gave it the kicking specials.

Basically my brawler is melee Zelda now.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So apparently I made a Mii Brawler on my 3DS version.

I made it from my mii (you know with glasses and a heavily shaded neck beard) but I slapped a Zelda wig on it and only gave it the kicking specials.

Basically my brawler is melee Zelda now.
If you made it a gunner and gave it stealth shot, then you have a new Din's Fire! And Zelda would have guns! (Ew.)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Zelda Brawler is great and all but you can't beat Punchy Kitty

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was gonna jump in and be all hipster like "yeah That Person's Name Is totally sucks" then I looked up the song and realized it was something I'd heard awhile ago and really liked but didn't know the source

so yeah sorry but

REPENT SINNER

Soul.

I wouldn't doubt that either. There are times where I feel that the 3DS should have had more power, but it is what it is. I don't care about graphics myself, but making a game look pretty is a good thing, even though gameplay matters more.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I wouldn't doubt that either. There are times where I feel that the 3DS should have had more power, but it is what it is. I don't care about graphics myself, but making a game look pretty is a good thing, even though gameplay matters more.
I personally believe aesthetics>graphics a game can have poor graphics if its aesthetics are good

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Ok guys i fixed my how to use Din's Blaze video since the previous one's text got cut off for some reason (´・Д・)」
http://youtu.be/hnfJwVfwb3o
Also guys have you seen the super glide toss thing? Zelda needs it so that her up smash be useful for once (´Д` )

I was gonna jump in and be all hipster like "yeah That Person's Name Is totally sucks" then I looked up the song and realized it was something I'd heard awhile ago and really liked but didn't know the source

so yeah sorry but

REPENT SINNER

Regarding graphics, there are those games that are more known for their art style. There are some games that are minimalist on graphics but it's still works as eye candy. Fernosaur said something about this. Games like Rayman Legends, Yarn games, Child of Light aren't that GRAPHICALLY DEMANDING but are beautiful because the art style is fantastic.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Destroyed as in did really well or bombed it?
They offered AP European History last year, but not enough people signed up so it got cancelled. I wanted to take it. :/

I'm taking AP World History next year. That'll probably be fun.
Good luck with AP World, taking it right now and AP Test is in 8 days. The class is interesting and my teacher is funny, but man, everything pre-American/French Revolution bored me. I only really struggle on CCOT essays, C&C and DBQ are easy, so i'm not too worried on the AP Test since i can probably do decent on the Multiple Choice and C&C/DBQ.

So far though, i've been swamped with work from APWH, as well as Honors English and Honors Chem. that i haven't had time to re-study the APWH book (at least skimming over it for facts to help me and get a better understanding before the test) to prep for the AP Test. The teacher giving us work is kind of defeating the purpose of us trying to make sure we fully learn the content, since really, the work's supposed to help our class but everyone's doing it JUST to get it done because we wanna make time to LEGIT. study, lol. All my friends feel the same as i do on this. : P

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Regarding graphics, there are those games that are more known for their art style. There are some games that are minimalist on graphics but it's still works as eye candy. Fernosaur said something about this. Games like Rayman Legends, Yarn games, Child of Light aren't that GRAPHICALLY DEMANDING but are beautiful because the art style is fantastic.
Minecraft is a perfect example of this.

I've come across landscapes that are truly breathtaking.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So I was bored and made a gif. This gif is for when one is feeling extra sassy :p

As if we couldn't get sassy enough, you brought out one of the goddesses of sass.
I personally believe aesthetics>graphics a game can have poor graphics if its aesthetics are good
Graphics aren't too much of a problem for me. Granted games like Mario 64 haven't aged well but they still hold up.

Minecraft is a perfect example of this.

I've come across landscapes that are truly breathtaking.
Yeah. You don't even need texture packs like Realistic HD textures to make Minecraft look good anyway

Skyrim with the realistic textures though. I don't think my computer is powerful enough for that but it looks gorgeous.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I had a sudden thought that Wario might secretly be the best character in the game

Then I looked at the Wario MU thread and saw :4wario2:40:60:4diddy: and :4wario2:30:70:4sheik: and that thought went away

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
But there is a Wario main in my region that only spams his bike and never wins and oh yeah you're right.

Soul.

True, true. It's pretty obvious the next handheld will be more powerful than the 3DS, and given Smash 3DS' success they will make another handheld Smash, I'm calling it now.
Wii U is pretty already; I'd like to have something similar on a handheld. Note when I say similar. Something close.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I decided to come here to ask the Zelda people a question:

Where do you stand on St. Garon?

Who is St. Garon you ask? Why, allow me to show you!

He's this charming lunatic of a ************:

There are those in the Robin Social Thread (which is to say, the entire Robin Social Thread, save for a couple of people including myself) who believe that this lunatic is a benevolent Saint who's panaceas and countenance is boundless and that he is a kindly soul who cares for children and puppies.

Now, I believe that the Zelda Social Thread is an intelligent lot. Do you guys truly believe that that psychopath who would send the Villager screaming under his bed is anything but a lunatic psychopath who needs to be put down like a rabid dog?

See, there's this war going on in the R.S.T. It's me against the R.S.T basically. No, I'm not calling for help. I believe I made that perfectly clear here. Nevertheless, I would like your opinions.

Have a good one Zelda "Gorls" (Whatever the hell a "gorl" is)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom