• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The imperial system just has a lot of words that rhyme and roll off the tongue the best.

Imperial system should only be used to describe love in songs though, I'll give you that.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer You're totally a wimp, though.

-the wildlife
-the lingo (thong means flip-flop in Australia wtf)
-GOLDEN GAYTIMES
-the wildlife
-people complaining about the beautiful weather
-the wildlife
-the accent (depending on how strong it is)

Also, the wildlife. Except for wombats. They're adorable and can stay.
Shut up, man! The wildlife in Australia is AMAZING.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger I'd love to read your essay sometime if it's convenient for you to post it.
I don't know...I'm kind of self-conscious posting it since it has observations made about comments from members on the board. Not that I wrote anything bad, I just feel weird about it. It's also not very interesting because it's mainly describing how I set up the conversation, why I did it that way, and how what we talked about was related to course material. It's not an essay that tries to prove anything.

For the same class, though, I wrote a 14 page paper on homophobia and misogyny in video game culture. I'd be more comfortable posting that, if anyone would be interested.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
uhhg so many ugly colors, no one here does blue I'm disgusted in you gorls.

Should I write like this from now on to be completely e d g y?:happysheep:
@ IsmaR IsmaR Looks like there's a trouble maker here

Though aren't kilograms technically a measurement of mass? Why don't you use newtwons, huh? (That's actually a question I want to ask a scientist lol)
I got a 34 on my ACT BTW.
Kilograms are used in place of Newtons, because since newtons are a unit of force and weight is dependent on the acceleration due to gravity; newtons would be inconsistent. For example, Higher altitudes experience a generally higher acceleration due to gravity while lower altitudes will have a smaller one. However, mass is always the same. (Generally speaking)

Great job on your score too Gorl!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh I was hoping that someone would think that Australia is actually famous for really great homosexual experiences.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
-the accent (depending on how strong it is)

Also, the wildlife. Except for wombats. They're adorable and can stay.
Wombats and Koalas! I mean, I know how vicious Koalas can be but they're so cute!

Also, the accent is cool.

Strong Aussie and German accents make me tremble

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Australia seems like a cool place when everything is not trying to kill you in a painful, bloody or painfully bloody way.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here's a fun facT about koalas: as high as 90% of koalas have chlamydia. And yes, it's that chlamydia. Think about that next time you see a cute picture of a koala. :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How do I link Youtube where you can see watch it from the smashboards?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Tomorrow is the big day for me. I have my ap test over computer science.

The good news is my teacher has been working us quite hard and has been giving us tests that have questions harder then the AP test.

After this, I can finally relax and goof off more on this forum since everything else is easy.

But man did I hate this class. I love the concept of programming sure, I want to be a video game programmer but everything ended up working against me. Especially being my first ap class and one that does require a lot of work at home with only computers.

My assigned seat was also next to only one person two seats away from me so help was limited. And my teacher was very strict on the concept of help because of "not learning anything." Which while wasn't that much of a problem before, is a huge one now.

I have 4 programs, (and a couple of worksheets) that I can't do because I can't figure out one problem in the first ones code. I know how to trace it, the teacher at least gave me the code for merge stuff, but not the main. So while I have a lot of it copied and pasted now, my teacher still refuses to give me that final push to be done with it.

And you may be thinking, ask the person next to you, he didn't do it. So even if I pass the AP Exam, I still could fail because no one is willing/able to help me on one simple thing that I just can't figure out on my own. Overall, this class was too stressful. I have a lot of regrets in it, but man, the fact there might not even be a satisfying conclusion makes me sad. :/
I'm taking AP CompSci as well. I could help you if you wanted.

Got a 27 on my ACT. I thought I'd get around a 19, so I'm really happy with it :drflip:
I got a 30 Composite score on my ACT and I was dead tired during it lol I could probably get a better score if I try, but YOLO
I got a 34 on my ACT BTW.
I would say what I got but you would all hate me

Code:
[media=youtube]youtube code[/media]

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
There's a little video button in the rich text editor that serves to embed media. It's to the right of the insert picture one.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
There's a little video button in the rich text editor that serves to embed media. It's to the right of the insert picture one.
This actually doesn't work, it makes it a gfycat or something

apparently they fixed it

Back

Why does Aero hate democracy?
It's because he doesn't realize that math is so much easier with Imperial.

1/3 foot = 4 inches
1/3 meter = 33.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... cm

1/11 mile = 480 feet
1/11 km = 90.90909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090... m

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wrote a song on the spot about the imperial system, enjoy.

Thanks guys for the help in linking it properly.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Kids, stop rustling your jailbait feathers, goddamit.
If I were to experience a Gaytime for the first time, I-I hope it would be a gentle experience.

Congrats to @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 for giving me my 8888th like too~

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm also in the process of writing a song about what I've learned about Australia today.

Top Bottom