• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Who would fund my Zelda Social inspired EP on kickstarter?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I want to play Bravely Default but i'm too lazy to reach over and grab my 3ds. It's about my arms length and a half away.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I got burned out playing that game.
Bravely default is fun up until a point. Then it nosedives for a while before picking up again. Since you can pretty much skip the boring part though it isn't too bad.

I got burned out on that part. I want to get past it though because the other part seems really fun and strategic.

agnes for smash

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Edea for Smash!

I agree that Bravely Default started to suck a little, but the ending made it up for me.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I tried playing Bravely Default.

I couldn't get past the first ... dungeon? Without hating all of the voice acting and how grindy the game seemed to be. I tried switching languages to Japanese but I had already fallen out of charm and I don't plan on picking it back up.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can see the first one, but what does the second image have to do with anything? Besides being great to look at from this angle.
Ask Google. It's been asking me to translate "Falco Lombardi" from Indonesian to English. Falco is German and Lombardi is Italian. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ew no get off me you filth
Aw come on I bet you're just dying to be with me :039: (ok I'll stop before I turn into the Zelda social equivalent to Emmeryn/be a super creep)

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL stop acting like I don't know my character and all the delicious ways to destroy him

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Bravely default is fun up until a point. Then it nosedives for a while before picking up again. Since you can pretty much skip the boring part though it isn't too bad.

I got burned out on that part. I want to get past it though because the other part seems really fun and strategic.

agnes for smash
For me, I was too ambitious to 100% the game first try and I grinded for far too long, literally hundreds of hours.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Never played Bravely Default.

That Person's Name Is is overrated though imo

2 1 POST LEFT HYPEE

Not gonna do the last post until tomorrow though :secretkpop:

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
For me, I was too ambitious to 100% the game first try and I grinded for far too long, literally hundreds of hours.
Yeah, grinding in that game is really easy, but will burn you out really fast. Luckily, there is those cute flower things by Florem in chapter 2 and 5/6/7/8 that give ridiculous amounts of EXP and JP so if you can deal with it it doesn't take that long.

Soul.

lol my mind was having this weird imagination of the next handheld having a Smash game that has Wii U-esque graphics.
yeah FG...I'm not using anyone not named Villager/Pikachu/Swordspider on not FG <.<
but swordspider isn't even available for use in Scrub Glory

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yeah, grinding in that game is really easy, but will burn you out really fast. Luckily, there is those cute flower things by Florem in chapter 2 and 5/6/7/8 that give ridiculous amounts of EXP and JP so if you can deal with it it doesn't take that long.
Yeah, I did that. It sped it up.

Top Bottom