• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

What's a Wario?

Actually, there's a Wario in my region. A pretty good one, in fact. Despite this, I have 0-knowledge on the character.
So I decided to come here to ask the Zelda people a question:

Where do you stand on St. Garon?

Who is St. Garon you ask? Why, allow me to show you!

He's this lunatic mother****er:

There are those in the Robin Social Thread (which is to say, the entire Robin Social Thread, save for a couple of people including myself) who believe that this lunatic is a benevolent Saint who's panaceas and countenance is boundless and that he is a kindly soul who cares for children and puppies.

Now, I believe that the Zelda Social Thread is an intelligent lot. Do you guys truly believe that that psychopath who would send the Villager screaming under his bed is anything but a lunatic psychopath who needs to be put down like a rabid dog?

See, there's this war going on in the R.S.T. It's me against the R.S.T basically. No, I'm not calling for help. I believe I made that perfectly clear here. Nevertheless, I want your opinions.
Well, he has red eyes, and he's about to grab something, and he looks mad

He looks fine to me. Best friend material imo

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I had a sudden thought that Wario might secretly be the best character in the game

Then I looked at the Wario MU thread and saw :4wario2:40:60:4diddy: and :4wario2:30:70:4sheik: and that thought went away
:4wario2:has the best "losing" animation, best up taunt, and best victory animation (the rofl).
:4diddy:and :4sheik:got nothing on him.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Well, he has red eyes, and he's about to grab something, and he looks mad

He looks fine to me. Best friend material imo
That something is hypothesized to be you. The player character. As an infant. After he had your old man brutally executed. When you were an infant. In front of your eyes.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've practiced a lot with Falco today and now I've managed to perform the Perfect Landing Slide more consistently. Such a great tech.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In the interests of impartiality, I must present the opposing view regarding the most benevolent St. Garon.

St. Garon will save us from all evil! Does that truly look like the face of a mad king to you? Nay, that is the face of a man who has countless times placed himself in danger to save the lives of his fellow countrymen, and even foreigners who, before, were unenlightened and cursed his name, but now are among his most loyal subjects. That is the face of a man who threw open the doors of his palace, so that no homeless man would go without shelter. Repent ye sinners, and rejoice, for the glorious St. Garon is kind and just, and will welcome you into his loving embrace! Truly, we are blessed to have such a noble soul walk among us!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What's a Wario?

Actually, there's a Wario in my region. A pretty good one, in fact. Despite this, I have 0-knowledge on the character.
I don't know a whole lot about the character myself, but every time I learn something about him I'm like "holy **** why aren't more people playing this character?"

Bike, waft, dash attack, and chomp are all really silly moves. Really silly moves, you don't even know.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
In the interests of impartiality, I must present the opposing view regarding the most benevolent St. Garon.

St. Garon will save us from all evil! Does that truly look like the face of a mad king to you? Nay, that is the face of a man who has countless times placed himself in danger to save the lives of his fellow countrymen, and even foreigners who, before, were unenlightened and cursed his name, but now are among his most loyal subjects. That is the face of a man who threw open the doors of his palace, so that no homeless man would go without shelter. Repent ye sinners, and rejoice, for the glorious St. Garon is kind and just, and will welcome you into his loving embrace! Truly, we are blessed to have such a noble soul walk among us!
Is this the kind of stuff that usually happens in the Robin social?

Found this video while this Garondalf topic is going on
Relevant to my opinion
I don't know a whole lot about the character myself, but every time I learn something about him I'm like "holy **** why aren't more people playing this character?"

Bike, waft, dash attack, and chomp are all really silly moves. Really silly moves, you don't even know.
No one likes using the word "fart" while discussing competitive stuff.

FART KILLS!

Duh

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The epitome of Sm4sh's ledge game is farting on a bike.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

See! Even in this bull**** he still looks like a lunatic psychopath! And what's worse?! They think this chick is the arch-villain:

They clearly have their priorities wrong.

Is this the kind of stuff that usually happens in the Robin social?
Yes. @Kotor and I have been known to lay the entire thread to burnination in our Eternal War. I personally think that I will be vindicated come FE:If when even in the Nohr side you plant a blade in him once and for all.

Edit: What's with the solid blocks of color for avatars on some of you folks?

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Really excited for fire emblem IF. I was initally annoyed they were doing this "Same game till chapter five, then it splits AND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE OTHER STORYLINE FULL PRICE" thing until they said that one story is the same length as awakening. (Which is pretty long)

so buying the other story makes a lot of sense since it's like buying a whole new game.

The epitome of Sm4sh's ledge game is farting on a bike.

Just let that sink in for a minute.
That is hard to say in real life. Lol.

My decision to join either Nohr (Ganonodorf) or Hoshido (wtf) will boil down to me being shallow so whatever. rly feelin it. female kamui or bust.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Really excited for fire emblem IF. I was initally annoyed they were doing this "Same game till chapter five, then it splits AND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE OTHER STORYLINE FULL PRICE" thing until they said that one story is the same length as awakening. (Which is pretty long)

so buying the other story makes a lot of sense since it's like buying a whole new game.
Not to mention there's the third story as well.

That is hard to say in real life. Lol.

My decision to join either Nohr (Ganonodorf) or Hoshido (wtf) will boil down to me being shallow so whatever. rly feelin it. female kamui or bust.
There are people in the R.S.T who will kill you for that.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
See! Even in this bull**** he still looks like a lunatic psychopath! And what's worse?! They think this chick is the arch-villain:

They clearly have their priorities wrong.

This is clearly at odds with the evidence!

I present this image of Kamui throttling the aforementioned lady.

Clearly, he has seen this vile woman's true nature, and is trying to save us from her evil machinations!

Last edited:

Soul.

I can't wait for the inevitable requests of the dancing girl from What If on the Smash Ballot if they aren't a thing already.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So I decided to come here to ask the Zelda people a question:

Where do you stand on St. Garon?

Who is St. Garon you ask? Why, allow me to show you!

He's this charming lunatic of a mother****er:

There are those in the Robin Social Thread (which is to say, the entire Robin Social Thread, save for a couple of people including myself) who believe that this lunatic is a benevolent Saint who's panaceas and countenance is boundless and that he is a kindly soul who cares for children and puppies.

Now, I believe that the Zelda Social Thread is an intelligent lot. Do you guys truly believe that that psychopath who would send the Villager screaming under his bed is anything but a lunatic psychopath who needs to be put down like a rabid dog?

See, there's this war going on in the R.S.T. It's me against the R.S.T basically. No, I'm not calling for help. I believe I made that perfectly clear here. Nevertheless, I would like your opinions.

Have a good one Zelda "Gorls" (Whatever the hell a "gorl" is)!
A casual reminder the good guys and the bad guys can look like anything in Fire emblem, just not npcs. RIP random soldier guy #2381842.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Good games @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger ! Was a lot of fun. Didn't use Zelda too much because I wasn't feeling it with her today. :/

But lol Tuna dittos. :happysheep:

My tuna is a bit fraudulent, but hoping you picked up some jab shenanigans and that her hoohah is too good~

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Clearly, he has seen this vile woman's true nature, and is trying to save us from her evil machinations!
That's Kamui?

Looks more like a headless alien of pure light and energy going unnecessarily ape on the poor lass.

As for your retort, I leave you with...

A boot to the head.

And a rabid Tasmanian devil to be placed in your trousers.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Good luck with AP World, taking it right now and AP Test is in 8 days. The class is interesting and my teacher is funny, but man, everything pre-American/French Revolution bored me. I only really struggle on CCOT essays, C&C and DBQ are easy, so i'm not too worried on the AP Test since i can probably do decent on the Multiple Choice and C&C/DBQ.

So far though, i've been swamped with work from APWH, as well as Honors English and Honors Chem. that i haven't had time to re-study the APWH book (at least skimming over it for facts to help me and get a better understanding before the test) to prep for the AP Test. The teacher giving us work is kind of defeating the purpose of us trying to make sure we fully learn the content, since really, the work's supposed to help our class but everyone's doing it JUST to get it done because we wanna make time to LEGIT. study, lol. All my friends feel the same as i do on this. : P
Yeah, I was so excited in AP World when we finally got to post-Industrial Revolution and started covering topics like WW2 and the Cold War, then come two weeks later we were done and had to start studying for the AP Test by filling out a 39-page packet. Feel bad for the people who weren't taking the test though; they were at first given an extensive research paper but then a week into studying the teacher cancelled the paper and opted for an AP final for them. So, they were given the same packet we got, so now we're on the same boat I guess. Though I never really understood why you would sign up for an AP class if you're not going to take the AP test.

The correct choice is Onii-chain, fyi

or that boob lady if you're a perv (not complaining but wtf is with that armor?)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

perhaps Kamui is also evil this doesn't truly prove anything

except the fact that he just tried to choke a woman to death. not really the actions of a hero now is it?

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
The correct choice is Onii-chain, fyi

or that boob lady if you're a perv (not complaining but wtf is with that armor?)
That's all Nohr. The bodacious chick and the onii-chan girl are both Nohr.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls please.

We all know this is the path of true success. Conquering yourself. :^)

Dem hair. Dose eyes. Dat outfit. Dat pose. Dem feet.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Not to mention there's the third story as well.

There are people in the R.S.T who will kill you for that.
Isn't the third story DLC though? That means techncially you have to buy one of the games in order to do it, so really you have to choose one path or the other, lol. Watch the Neutral Path be the canon one because **** family ties in general, it's better to be a loner. : P

Also, inb4 the Main Character is confirmed for Smash 5. He'll get in over Chrom easy. : P

Soul.

Good idea Soul. I'll also vote for buff Zelda next on another computer.
I don't even know that character's name.
I also don't know what character should I vote for. I voted for Wolf the day the Ballot launched but he's coming anyway

Top Bottom