• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

This may not be Zelda's Fsmash anymore, maybe Din's instead.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
um, okay... (Never heard of her, still don't get it, Google does nothing)
Paula Deen is an American cook. She's from Georgia and was famous for her recipes being extremely unhealthy. She would add like 2 sticks of butter (not even exaggerating) to essentially everything. Her show was recently cancelled because she admitted to using the "n word" on multiple occasions. That's really all you need to know about her.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Would you gorls be okay about :4zelda:X:4dedede:IF

Dedede was actually a hot bishounen? :^) :^) :^)

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Paula Deen is an American cook. She's from Georgia and was famous for her recipes being extremely unhealthy. She would add like 2 sticks of butter (not even exaggerating) to essentially everything. Her show was recently cancelled because she admitted to using the "n word" on multiple occasions. That's really all you need to know about her.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Calibrary Cuff Paula Deen. There's a point of living in a cave and then there's this.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I went back to revisit page 89 and I found this:
screen-4.jpg

Stupid **** like this is why @ Fernosaur Fernosaur is one of my favourite people on all of SmashBoards.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Oh geez the triple post

@BJN39 come fix this

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Pfft you called us all out.

And ew I can never look at Dedede the same way after seeing :4bowser:x:4dedede: fanart
Dedede is apparently the "bottom" of the heavyweights or so it seems from what the depths of Inferno (r34) I happened to stumble upon.

And like, I love yaoi but that was scarring.
In other news, the only Zelda shipping I approve of is
:4peach:x:4zelda:
as best gurlfryiends foreva

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

And ew I can never look at Dedede the same way after seeing :4bowser:x:4dedede: fanart
Dedede is apparently the "bottom" of the heavyweights or so it seems from what the depths of Inferno (r34) I happened to stumble upon.

Gorl, you should've known better. Yaoi gets incredibly heated and dangerous to realm around.

It's always about dem yuri. :^)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Good bowser r34 is rly hard to find, but it's also quite rare to see bowser being anything but a bottom

Why are we having this conversation

Top Bottom