• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Amazing Mirror was the **** bruh (by **** I mean good).

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I can't really decide on a favorite Kirby game. I love them all! :kirby64::kirbymelee::kirby2::4kirby::kirby:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Anyone up for some Sm4sh Wii U matches?
I would love to but I have to leave for work in a few minutes :c

Bowser's new run animation is lame, he should have continued to slide like a maniac like before. The real top-tier running animation is :4ganondorf: after he has maxed his Speed in Smash Run.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You can change Kirby's color in Sqeak Squad and the copy abilities are amazing, so it's probably my favourite. I played that game soooo much as a kid, so it's very nostalgic for me. It's too bad that it's way too easy, but the same could be said about Triple Deluxe (which was fun, btw).

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Kirby super star(ultra) is the best Kirby game hands down. Honestly im baffled that MK isn't playable in single mode in return to dreamland.

Got my hopes up for nothing. :(

Revised:

High Tier: :3bowser:

Mid Tier:

Low Tier: :4lucario: :4greninja: :4zelda:
Noice

Idle animation tier
High tier: :4mario::4fox::4falco: - Always on their toes like real fighters
:4littlemac:-
:4ganondorf::4mewtwo: - they shiver due to their amazing damage output. Especially Ganon like holy ****.

:4megaman: - Cold stare,no emotion,no games.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can't decide if :4peach:'s run animation is top tier or basement tier. On one hand, she runs like a T-Rex. On the other hand, she runs like a ****ing T-Rex.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I can't decide if :4peach:'s run animation is top tier or basement tier. On one hand, she runs like a T-Rex. On the other hand, she runs like a ****ing T-Rex.
Peach's run animation is so cute and bouncy, it looks really good on the WiiU imo with the hoop-likeness of the dress and the WiiU fab hair. I'd definitely not put ha's in the basement.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Peach's run animation is so cute and bouncy, it looks really good on the WiiU imo with the hoop-likeness of the dress and the WiiU fab hair. I'd definitely not put ha's in the basement.
I think it's her arms that make it look strange. They just look unnatural to me and it makes the whole animation appear bizarre to me. Her walk animation is top tier, though.

But for real, Peach's dress physics are the best in the game. It flows really well with all of her moves and doesn't look stiff like Zelda's/Robin's look like on the 3DS. Even in her idle animations, Peach's dress is fluid and moves well with her. I love how it inflates when she floats. It's really great and it even continues to flow with her movements while inflated. It's fantastic.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You should look closely at Peach's run animation on 3DS

She doesn't even grab her dress

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What type of fighting game character archetype is peach?
Mixup? She's pretty unique so it's kind of difficult to find an archetype that truly encompasses her.

You should look closely at Peach's run animation on 3DS

She doesn't even grab her dress
She doesn't in the Wii U version either. Her hands do phase through her dress at some points, though, and it's kinda funny.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Kirby super star(ultra) is the best Kirby game hands down. Honestly im baffled that MK isn't playable in single mode in return to dreamland.

Got my hopes up for nothing.
It was probably because without Kirby to use his Ultra abilities a lot of the stages would become impossible for MK and co.

It sucks because MK is also my favorite to use in that game.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Maybe Sniper?
I've never heard of that archetype in my life

Mixup? She's pretty unique so it's kind of difficult to find an archetype that truly encompasses her.

She doesn't in the Wii U version either. Her hands do phase through her dress at some points, though, and it's kinda funny.
Mixup might be best.

Mixup / rushdown?

Soul.

guys my favorite in RtDL is "Bandana" Dee because all he is is a spear ability clone when his name should be Waddle Dee, not Bandana Dee. Though it seems that people call him "Bandana" because glorified enemy to friend

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Maybe Sniper?
She reminds me of Platinum the Trinity to be honest.
Random item chance, Side B/Mami Heart Circular are stupidly similar, rainbows and magic hearts/sparkles.
They're also both random but good in their respective games and Idk kinda easy to use if you ask me. Platinum is definitely an easier character to pick up in BlazBlue and I know Peach has some more technical things such as her float combos and such but she's really good by herself I think inexperienced players could use her with ease.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
guys my favorite in RtDL is "Bandana" Dee because all he is is a spear ability clone when his name should be Waddle Dee, not Bandana Dee. Though it seems that people call him "Bandana" because glorified enemy to friend
Usually people call him bandana dee.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I didn't know T-rexes ran holding their dresses up.

Though, on the topic of Peach's run, her initial dash distance is actually really good. IIRC she can move faster on the ground by foxtrotting than by running. I was reminded of this when playing @XDanDan612 (and other Peach players here) and I kept getting grabbed. At first I was frustrated and was thinking "is her dash grab really that good geez" but then I remembered that her initial dash is very speedy. I think her dash grab is still above average though.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm on the road right now but if you don't mind we can play in about an hour from now?

Surprised we haven't played against each other yet~
Oh I got bored and went to get even more bored in FG :'D. We can try playing later tonight, maybe! And yeah, it's really weird that we haven't!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mixup might be best.

Mixup / rushdown?
I'd agree. She's not really a zoner at all, but turnips can help zone in a pinch (more so in Melee/Brawl, though). Peach also relies on impeccable spacing. So maybe Mixup/Rushdown/aspects of Zoner and Spacing?

I didn't know T-rexes ran holding their dresses up.

Though, on the topic of Peach's run, her initial dash distance is actually really good. IIRC she can move faster on the ground by foxtrotting than by running. I was reminded of this when playing @XDanDan612 (and other Peach players here) and I kept getting grabbed. At first I was frustrated and was thinking "is her dash grab really that good geez" but then I remembered that her initial dash is very speedy. I think her dash grab is still above average though.
Her grab range feels bad to me, but I have mained Zelda forever, so that's probably why. Foxtrotting is an integral part of the QFR, so I can see why that technique is so useful for her. Her dash speed is awful, so it's not surprising that foxtrotting is faster.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I am so done right now @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 . D:

I was getting bodied all over the shop. Plus I was misjudging the distance between the ledge and myself. :c
Aww... It's okay, good games though! Remember that you made my purple Tuna look free though. :p

Top Bottom