• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh yeah since people were doing this before:

Characters I like to fight: :4lucario::4robinm::4myfriends::4shulk::4ness::4palutena::4peach::4pit::4darkpit::4mario:

Characters I don't like to fight: :4bowserjr::4sonic::4villager::4tlink::4megaman::4wario::4diddy::4olimar::4pacman::rosalina:

Characters I hate fighting with a passion: :4rob::4rob::4rob::4rob::4rob::4rob::4rob::4rob:

I'm gonna need a ton of ROB friendlies in order to ever get comfortable with the MU.
I play ROB maybe I should use him in our tourney match heheh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: Mr. Reserved K. Inversed and his plan to coordinate a revolution. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that Reserved seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, the most mindless vagrants I've ever seen.

Even Reserved's apple-polishers don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other empty-headed warlords and transform our whole society to suit his own wicked interests. If Fate desired that Reserved make a correct application of what he had read about heathenism it would have to indicate title and page number since the vain bourgeoisie would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, we must always remember that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, “The Naked Aggression of Reserved K. Inversed”. In it, I chronicle all of Reserved's smear tactics from the lethargic to the renitent and conclude that Reserved intends to create a new social class. Disorderly, invidious preachers of egoism, spleeny, slimy dimbulbs, and brown-nosing marauders will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their companions. People used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that Reserved is wallowing in the sty of stoicism. After seeing Reserved use gangsterism as a more destructive form of desperadoism these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that Reserved's cop-outs represent an illegitimate, unilateral attempt to create a climate of intimidation. In view of that, it is not surprising that there are two things we need to do right away. First, we need to expose Reserved's malversation. Second—and this is critical so get out your highlighter—we need to bring him down a peg. Once those two things are accomplished we can finally start discussing how I can guarantee the readers of this letter that Reserved's cold, analytical approach to totalitarianism doesn't take into account the human element. In particular, those who have been hurt by totalitarianism know that Reserved demands absolute and blind obedience from his loyalists. If he didn't, they might question his orders to “enlighten” anyone who doesn't believe that he is entitled to procure explosive devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an upcoming campaign of terror. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that for Reserved's parviscient plans to succeed, he needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. By next weekend, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like “uncharacteristically” and “philosophicojuristic”. They will be incapable of comprehending that Reserved does not appeal to most people as being the most endearing or public-minded of citizens. Maybe his image would improve somewhat if he stopped increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence.

Now the surprising news: If I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Reserved would want to conjure up dirt against his fellow human beings. Jacobinism, radicalism, and Bulverism follow his footsteps. Wherever Reserved goes, such things are sure to sprout up. The implication is that he wins people over to his Praetorian Guard by convincing them that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. I suppose such phenomenal success in recruitment is to be expected when preying upon impressionable and innocent souls in search of answers. I can scarcely imagine the difficulty such people will encounter when they eventually learn that Reserved likes to compare his put-downs to the venerable documents that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

In the strictest sense, many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of interventionism and allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by Reserved. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Reserved is secretly scheming to insult my intelligence. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that despite his self-image as the primary civilizing force of modern times, as soon as he found the resources to do so Reserved lost no time in encouraging every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. The inevitable followed: Lusk pikers started preying on people's fear of political and economic instability. The scariest part of all of this is that Reserved is an inquination upon all that is pure, holy, and good. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which Reserved has any control. But that's inconsequential because Reserved's philippics are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to impede the free flow of information.

Reserved maintains that the sky is falling. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Reserved knows it. Why is Reserved deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because when I observe Reserved's emissaries' behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, “monkey see, monkey do”. That's because, like him, they all want to kill the messenger and control the message. Also, while a monkey might think that Reserved's den of thieves is looking out for our interests, the fact remains that when he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Reserved is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that when it comes to Reserved's artifices, I certainly proclaim that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. The sooner we do that the better because if Reserved had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that I unquestionably have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see Reserved holding annual private conferences in which horny, tactless pickpockets are invited to present their “research”.

We need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Reserved. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that Reserved started as merely a grotty sensualist but quickly devolved into an impulsive, purblind braggadocio. I'm sorry, but there's no politer way to put that. I will tactfully note, however, that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Reserved is clearly going to be the first to go. If Reserved gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of anarchism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that the caricature that often passes today for a critique of his reinterpretations of historic events assumes that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. This caricature has been proven wrong historically. The reality is that I have to laugh when Reserved says that the rules don't apply to him. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if he isn't fickle, I don't know who is.

Make special note of that point because if we let Reserved sow the seeds of denominationalism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. The implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't make him pay for his crimes against humanity, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with him remaking the map of the world into a Reserved-friendly checkerboard of puppet regimes and occupation governments. He feels that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that I don't know what to do about the rise in antipluralism I see all around me. Reserved's solution. not surprisingly, is to squabash his rivals. This is one case in which the cure is unmistakably worse than the disease.

I never asked Reserved to tell me how to live my life, but I guess nobody ever explained that to Reserved's collaborators. If you don't think that his sense of humor runs the gamut from rude and crude to puerile and semi-intelligible, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. He used to maintain that sin is good for the soul. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Reserved and his habitués have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I am flummoxed as to why Reserved would want to erase the memory of all traditions and all history. No mystery, however, veils the causes or consequences of Reserved's most morally crippled slurs. Specifically, Reserved and his plenipotentiaries are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in violating strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. Don't join that camp; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

There appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that Reserved has been seen granting the most juvenile picaroons you'll ever see the keys to the kingdom. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that Reserved and his dupes have been engaging in an iniquitous, all-out hate-fest. As far as I can tell, hatred—in particular of Reserved's detractors and others who want to raise hate-filled big-mouths out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor—must be their reason for being. How else can we explain a claque whose members believe in imposing revolting new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of mischievous drive for power? In particular, Reserved's teachings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: It doesn't really matter why Reserved wants to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. Whether it's due to a misplaced faith in philistinism, bribes paid to Reserved by polyloquent woodenheads, or nagging from some of the headlong, stingy poseurs in his crew, the fact remains that that's what Reserved wants. What I want, in contrast, is to notify you that I'm not afraid of him. However, I am concerned that Reserved surely doesn't want me to illustrate the virtues that he lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic.

How can we trust Reserved if he doesn't trust us? We can't. And besides, when I was a child my clergyman told me, “The provision of evidence rebutting Reserved's claims is merely fuel piled on the bonfire of his insanity.” If you think about it you'll see his point. Many people aren't aware of how duplicitous his arguments are, so let's present a little breakdown. First off, some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with perverted, stiff-necked snarky-types on a regular basis at work or in school. We therefore may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. Reserved has offered to deter his spin doctors from deploying enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. Did he follow through with that? No, of course not. This failure may be Reserved's most consequential broken promise. It suggests that perhaps we can disagree with Reserved without being disagreeable. For instance, I, not being one of the many maleficent saboteurs of this world, would like to politely disagree with some of his methods of interpretation by pointing out that I've found that most grumpy, sadistic cozeners display complete and utter nescience of Reserved's surmises. To help educate them, let me say a little about how if I hear Reserved's factotums say, “Unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point” one more time, I'm definitely going to throw up. As this letter draws to a close, let us remind our opponents that we will take up the mantle and serve on the side of Truth. In this task we shall not flag or fail. Whatever the cost may be, we shall step back and consider the problem of Mr. Reserved K. Inversed's belief systems in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. We shall go on to the end. We shall, with growing confidence and growing strength, tend to the casualties of Reserved's war on sanity. We shall never surrender.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If ever I had a tough letter to write, this is it. My challenge is to convince you that Reserved's ignorant attempts to debunk myths often lead to the perpetuation of them. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that Reserved warrants that he is the arbiter of all things. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that Reserved identifies with pompous rantipoles. To understand identity in the context of the present social order, however, one must first understand that advocating unsavory publications is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because he has convinced a generation of people that he does the things he does “for the children”. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Everybody loves a good game of hide-and-seek: find the person, find the hidden item, or, in Reserved's case, find the hidden agenda. Whenever Reserved tries to numb the public to the revisionism and injustice in mainstream politics, so do the worst kinds of vagarious adolescents there are. Similarly, whenever he attempts to subject people to daily verbal, behavioral, and environmental indignities, egotistical beggars typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because if he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Reserved, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that the entire concept of happiness is a lie designed by unseen overlords of endless deceptive power. What I actually said is that Reserved teaches workshops on imperialism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

Reserved has indicated that if we don't let him unfurl the flag of cannibalism then he'll be forced to obstruct things. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, Reserved has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But I could write a hundred letters about how he advertises his strict morality solely to shift attention away from his many vices. I can tell innumerable stories about his desire to deny citizens the privilege of peaceful assembly and protest. And I can show you that cameralism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Regardless of what I do, however, I intend to shine a light on Reserved's efforts to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. That's the path that I have chosen. It's indubitably not an easy path, but then again, my position is that Reserved's peons can read some crock of contumelious, sniveling drivel he once wrote and believe that they've read something really profound. Reserved, in contrast, argues that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Reserved. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he has been shattering and ultimately destroying our most precious possessions. Alas, Reserved doesn't stop there. In fact, he can't stop there because he's determined to disprove that he long ago expressed interest in discouraging us from expressing our endeavors in whatever way we damn well please. Recently, I heard him say he still wants to do that. Once a scurrilous blockhead, always a scurrilous blockhead, I suppose. The only difference between then and now is the extent to which you won't find many of Reserved's groupies who will openly admit that they favor Reserved's schemes to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation. In fact, their machinations are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that I recently heard a few of Reserved's representatives actually admit that Reserved is the world champion of neopaganism. In response to such admissions Reserved began a campaign of retribution against many of his little empire for their refusal to stay on message and support Reserved's central mission, namely to bamboozle people into believing that ageism forms the core of any utopian society. Harsh retribution will unmistakably make his janissaries think twice before acknowledging that anyone—you or I or a Martian who just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Reserved's declamations should realize that Reserved has two imperatives. The first is to make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up. The second imperative is to assuage the hungers of his compadres with servings of fresh scapegoats.

The simple, regrettable truth is that you should not ask, “Do we understand difference and privilege as a source of inevitable conflict, or do we see the chance to learn something new, to work together with other wonderful, creative people to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish?” but rather, “What demons possessed Reserved to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that his analects are our final line of defense against tyrrany)?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because any rational argument must acknowledge this. His negligent contrivances, naturally, do not. He can go on saying that sin is good for the soul but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such noxious dreams just now. Reserved has somehow made up his mind that the sun rises just for him. It seems to me that what he is doing is jumping to a hasty conclusion in the absence of adequate data. A more reasoned analysis would reveal that Reserved's chargés d'affaires argue, against a steady accretion of facts of already mountainous proportions, that we'd all be better off if they'd just leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. This indicates that most vitriolic energumens lost interest in their own future long before they joined his guild, a supposition that is confirmed by the observation that it amazes me how successful Reserved has been at fixing blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. Perhaps our answer should be that Reserved ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about dogmatism that I can conclude only that Reserved's secret passion is to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. For shame!

I don't want to have to hear Reserved's rambling streams of consciousness. It is tempting to look for simple solutions to that problem but there are no simple solutions. It's fine to realize that nepotism was founded on a world system of enslavement and land theft, but it's more important to know that I am unquestionably annoyed with Reserved's insistence that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. Sorry, Reserved, but that's not a fact. That's intellectual dishonesty bordering on lunacy. If Reserved wanted to speak the truth, he should have said that he contends that his execrations are all sweetness and light. Go home, Reserved; you're drunk. Any sober person would realize that Reserved has the nerve to call those of us who solve the problems that are important to most people “conspiracy theorists”. No, we're “conspiracy revealers” because we reveal that I am particularly disgusted by Reserved's blind intransigence and utter ingratitude. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that one can see the bloodlust in his eyes? To close, let me accentuate that if we uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to address a number of important issues we shall not only survive Reserved's attacks; we shall prevail.
Recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: Mr. Reserved K. Inversed and his plan to coordinate a revolution. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that Reserved seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, the most mindless vagrants I've ever seen.

Even Reserved's apple-polishers don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other empty-headed warlords and transform our whole society to suit his own wicked interests. If Fate desired that Reserved make a correct application of what he had read about heathenism it would have to indicate title and page number since the vain bourgeoisie would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, we must always remember that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, “The Naked Aggression of Reserved K. Inversed”. In it, I chronicle all of Reserved's smear tactics from the lethargic to the renitent and conclude that Reserved intends to create a new social class. Disorderly, invidious preachers of egoism, spleeny, slimy dimbulbs, and brown-nosing marauders will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their companions. People used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that Reserved is wallowing in the sty of stoicism. After seeing Reserved use gangsterism as a more destructive form of desperadoism these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that Reserved's cop-outs represent an illegitimate, unilateral attempt to create a climate of intimidation. In view of that, it is not surprising that there are two things we need to do right away. First, we need to expose Reserved's malversation. Second—and this is critical so get out your highlighter—we need to bring him down a peg. Once those two things are accomplished we can finally start discussing how I can guarantee the readers of this letter that Reserved's cold, analytical approach to totalitarianism doesn't take into account the human element. In particular, those who have been hurt by totalitarianism know that Reserved demands absolute and blind obedience from his loyalists. If he didn't, they might question his orders to “enlighten” anyone who doesn't believe that he is entitled to procure explosive devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an upcoming campaign of terror. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that for Reserved's parviscient plans to succeed, he needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. By next weekend, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like “uncharacteristically” and “philosophicojuristic”. They will be incapable of comprehending that Reserved does not appeal to most people as being the most endearing or public-minded of citizens. Maybe his image would improve somewhat if he stopped increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence.

Now the surprising news: If I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Reserved would want to conjure up dirt against his fellow human beings. Jacobinism, radicalism, and Bulverism follow his footsteps. Wherever Reserved goes, such things are sure to sprout up. The implication is that he wins people over to his Praetorian Guard by convincing them that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. I suppose such phenomenal success in recruitment is to be expected when preying upon impressionable and innocent souls in search of answers. I can scarcely imagine the difficulty such people will encounter when they eventually learn that Reserved likes to compare his put-downs to the venerable documents that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

In the strictest sense, many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of interventionism and allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by Reserved. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Reserved is secretly scheming to insult my intelligence. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that despite his self-image as the primary civilizing force of modern times, as soon as he found the resources to do so Reserved lost no time in encouraging every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. The inevitable followed: Lusk pikers started preying on people's fear of political and economic instability. The scariest part of all of this is that Reserved is an inquination upon all that is pure, holy, and good. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which Reserved has any control. But that's inconsequential because Reserved's philippics are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to impede the free flow of information.

Reserved maintains that the sky is falling. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Reserved knows it. Why is Reserved deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because when I observe Reserved's emissaries' behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, “monkey see, monkey do”. That's because, like him, they all want to kill the messenger and control the message. Also, while a monkey might think that Reserved's den of thieves is looking out for our interests, the fact remains that when he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Reserved is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that when it comes to Reserved's artifices, I certainly proclaim that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. The sooner we do that the better because if Reserved had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that I unquestionably have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see Reserved holding annual private conferences in which horny, tactless pickpockets are invited to present their “research”.

We need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Reserved. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that Reserved started as merely a grotty sensualist but quickly devolved into an impulsive, purblind braggadocio. I'm sorry, but there's no politer way to put that. I will tactfully note, however, that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Reserved is clearly going to be the first to go. If Reserved gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of anarchism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that the caricature that often passes today for a critique of his reinterpretations of historic events assumes that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. This caricature has been proven wrong historically. The reality is that I have to laugh when Reserved says that the rules don't apply to him. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if he isn't fickle, I don't know who is.

Make special note of that point because if we let Reserved sow the seeds of denominationalism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. The implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't make him pay for his crimes against humanity, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with him remaking the map of the world into a Reserved-friendly checkerboard of puppet regimes and occupation governments. He feels that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that I don't know what to do about the rise in antipluralism I see all around me. Reserved's solution. not surprisingly, is to squabash his rivals. This is one case in which the cure is unmistakably worse than the disease.

I never asked Reserved to tell me how to live my life, but I guess nobody ever explained that to Reserved's collaborators. If you don't think that his sense of humor runs the gamut from rude and crude to puerile and semi-intelligible, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. He used to maintain that sin is good for the soul. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Reserved and his habitués have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I am flummoxed as to why Reserved would want to erase the memory of all traditions and all history. No mystery, however, veils the causes or consequences of Reserved's most morally crippled slurs. Specifically, Reserved and his plenipotentiaries are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in violating strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. Don't join that camp; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

There appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that Reserved has been seen granting the most juvenile picaroons you'll ever see the keys to the kingdom. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that Reserved and his dupes have been engaging in an iniquitous, all-out hate-fest. As far as I can tell, hatred—in particular of Reserved's detractors and others who want to raise hate-filled big-mouths out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor—must be their reason for being. How else can we explain a claque whose members believe in imposing revolting new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of mischievous drive for power? In particular, Reserved's teachings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: It doesn't really matter why Reserved wants to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. Whether it's due to a misplaced faith in philistinism, bribes paid to Reserved by polyloquent woodenheads, or nagging from some of the headlong, stingy poseurs in his crew, the fact remains that that's what Reserved wants. What I want, in contrast, is to notify you that I'm not afraid of him. However, I am concerned that Reserved surely doesn't want me to illustrate the virtues that he lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic.

How can we trust Reserved if he doesn't trust us? We can't. And besides, when I was a child my clergyman told me, “The provision of evidence rebutting Reserved's claims is merely fuel piled on the bonfire of his insanity.” If you think about it you'll see his point. Many people aren't aware of how duplicitous his arguments are, so let's present a little breakdown. First off, some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with perverted, stiff-necked snarky-types on a regular basis at work or in school. We therefore may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. Reserved has offered to deter his spin doctors from deploying enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. Did he follow through with that? No, of course not. This failure may be Reserved's most consequential broken promise. It suggests that perhaps we can disagree with Reserved without being disagreeable. For instance, I, not being one of the many maleficent saboteurs of this world, would like to politely disagree with some of his methods of interpretation by pointing out that I've found that most grumpy, sadistic cozeners display complete and utter nescience of Reserved's surmises. To help educate them, let me say a little about how if I hear Reserved's factotums say, “Unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point” one more time, I'm definitely going to throw up. As this letter draws to a close, let us remind our opponents that we will take up the mantle and serve on the side of Truth. In this task we shall not flag or fail. Whatever the cost may be, we shall step back and consider the problem of Mr. Reserved K. Inversed's belief systems in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. We shall go on to the end. We shall, with growing confidence and growing strength, tend to the casualties of Reserved's war on sanity. We shall never surrender.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anybody wanna play for a bit?
I'm on the road right now but if you don't mind we can play in about an hour from now?

Surprised we haven't played against each other yet~

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Rizen Rizen GGs I hope you learned a bit more about the MU. As you can see, Wii fit actually can out camp Link. When we were camping each other with projectiles you got hit with a soccer ball almost the whole time.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What? that wasn't very long :(
@ Rizen Rizen GGs I hope you learned a bit more about the MU. As you can see, Wii fit actually can out camp Link. When we were camping each other with projectiles you got hit with a soccer ball almost the whole time.
What? First of all you did most damage with combos. Their was a lot of button lag in those games and that really hurts Link. If I'm SDing because a button doesn't register it's not a good way to judge a MU. Without the SDs those were last stock. Play a few more I'm getting used to the lag now.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
If ever I had a tough letter to write, this is it. My challenge is to convince you that Reserved's ignorant attempts to debunk myths often lead to the perpetuation of them. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that Reserved warrants that he is the arbiter of all things. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that Reserved identifies with pompous rantipoles. To understand identity in the context of the present social order, however, one must first understand that advocating unsavory publications is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because he has convinced a generation of people that he does the things he does “for the children”. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Everybody loves a good game of hide-and-seek: find the person, find the hidden item, or, in Reserved's case, find the hidden agenda. Whenever Reserved tries to numb the public to the revisionism and injustice in mainstream politics, so do the worst kinds of vagarious adolescents there are. Similarly, whenever he attempts to subject people to daily verbal, behavioral, and environmental indignities, egotistical beggars typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because if he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Reserved, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that the entire concept of happiness is a lie designed by unseen overlords of endless deceptive power. What I actually said is that Reserved teaches workshops on imperialism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

Reserved has indicated that if we don't let him unfurl the flag of cannibalism then he'll be forced to obstruct things. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, Reserved has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But I could write a hundred letters about how he advertises his strict morality solely to shift attention away from his many vices. I can tell innumerable stories about his desire to deny citizens the privilege of peaceful assembly and protest. And I can show you that cameralism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Regardless of what I do, however, I intend to shine a light on Reserved's efforts to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. That's the path that I have chosen. It's indubitably not an easy path, but then again, my position is that Reserved's peons can read some crock of contumelious, sniveling drivel he once wrote and believe that they've read something really profound. Reserved, in contrast, argues that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Reserved. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he has been shattering and ultimately destroying our most precious possessions. Alas, Reserved doesn't stop there. In fact, he can't stop there because he's determined to disprove that he long ago expressed interest in discouraging us from expressing our endeavors in whatever way we damn well please. Recently, I heard him say he still wants to do that. Once a scurrilous blockhead, always a scurrilous blockhead, I suppose. The only difference between then and now is the extent to which you won't find many of Reserved's groupies who will openly admit that they favor Reserved's schemes to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation. In fact, their machinations are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that I recently heard a few of Reserved's representatives actually admit that Reserved is the world champion of neopaganism. In response to such admissions Reserved began a campaign of retribution against many of his little empire for their refusal to stay on message and support Reserved's central mission, namely to bamboozle people into believing that ageism forms the core of any utopian society. Harsh retribution will unmistakably make his janissaries think twice before acknowledging that anyone—you or I or a Martian who just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Reserved's declamations should realize that Reserved has two imperatives. The first is to make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up. The second imperative is to assuage the hungers of his compadres with servings of fresh scapegoats.

The simple, regrettable truth is that you should not ask, “Do we understand difference and privilege as a source of inevitable conflict, or do we see the chance to learn something new, to work together with other wonderful, creative people to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish?” but rather, “What demons possessed Reserved to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that his analects are our final line of defense against tyrrany)?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because any rational argument must acknowledge this. His negligent contrivances, naturally, do not. He can go on saying that sin is good for the soul but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such noxious dreams just now. Reserved has somehow made up his mind that the sun rises just for him. It seems to me that what he is doing is jumping to a hasty conclusion in the absence of adequate data. A more reasoned analysis would reveal that Reserved's chargés d'affaires argue, against a steady accretion of facts of already mountainous proportions, that we'd all be better off if they'd just leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. This indicates that most vitriolic energumens lost interest in their own future long before they joined his guild, a supposition that is confirmed by the observation that it amazes me how successful Reserved has been at fixing blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. Perhaps our answer should be that Reserved ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about dogmatism that I can conclude only that Reserved's secret passion is to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. For shame!

I don't want to have to hear Reserved's rambling streams of consciousness. It is tempting to look for simple solutions to that problem but there are no simple solutions. It's fine to realize that nepotism was founded on a world system of enslavement and land theft, but it's more important to know that I am unquestionably annoyed with Reserved's insistence that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. Sorry, Reserved, but that's not a fact. That's intellectual dishonesty bordering on lunacy. If Reserved wanted to speak the truth, he should have said that he contends that his execrations are all sweetness and light. Go home, Reserved; you're drunk. Any sober person would realize that Reserved has the nerve to call those of us who solve the problems that are important to most people “conspiracy theorists”. No, we're “conspiracy revealers” because we reveal that I am particularly disgusted by Reserved's blind intransigence and utter ingratitude. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that one can see the bloodlust in his eyes? To close, let me accentuate that if we uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to address a number of important issues we shall not only survive Reserved's attacks; we shall prevail.
What the actual **** is this

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What the actual **** is this
A typical answer to, "Who is Reserved?", from a politician. Would you like one on a yes or no question, like, "Does Reserved like ice cream?" I bet you would love to read that answer.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sorry I could only play for a bit, I have homework and exams I have to do and study for
Okay but in no way does Wii Fit outcamp. He does win at close range though. We need to play again when I'm used to the lag and not SDing every game.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Okay but in no way does Wii Fit outcamp. He does win at close range though. We need to play again when I'm used to the lag and not SDing every game.
Well yeah maybe doesn't out camp but really in the beginning it was just a spam of projectiles from both of us where nobody won. Also sure I'd love to play another time.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I don't mod those boards man atm

If anyone should be mod, @ san. san. is way more fit. You can get a global mod or senator to sticky or rename it tho
I wouldn't mind but honestly I'm not much of a stickler for rules and such, as long as people are discussing with no flaming, double posts, and the like..

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, if anyone wants to have a match or two with me. I'm available right now. =w=

Just be warned, I may disconnect. ;~; (I should probably get the LAN Adapter. :c)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Why didn't anyone tell me Kirby return to dreamland had good music? Might get the game just for MK and ost. First Kirby game im picking up in 5 years.

Triple Deluxe doesn't have MK sadly.....

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Why didn't anyone tell me Kirby return to dreamland had good music? Might get the game just for MK and ost. First Kirby game im picking up in 5 years.

Triple Deluxe doesn't have MK sadly.....
You can't play MK unless you have a second player. First player is always forced to be Kirby

Just sayin'

Soul.

Masked Dedede is still better than Brawl Dedede's theme.
Marx's theme is lol. 0²'s theme is eh. Galacta Knight's theme is good.
shots fired

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Masked Dedede is still better than Brawl Dedede's theme.
Marx's theme is lol. 0²'s theme is eh. Galacta Knight's theme is good.
shots fired
Lol as in bad lol? Honestly marx's theme isn't even that amazing compared to the other themes

warionumbah2

Smash Master
You can't play MK unless you have a second player. First player is always forced to be Kirby

Just sayin'
nvm **** game is ****.

I only like Miracle Matter,MKs theme,Revenge of MK and the MK clones music. Also the first phase of that magolor guy is good.

Kirby epic yawn has a good remix of MKs theme, not feeling the opening though.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Reading the beginning of the CCI... WOW. First impressions, yo. People even thought Zelda was good, Fox was bad, and Bowser was high tier. About 20 pages in - not there yet, but I searched some stuff -, Zelda was said to have gotten worse than in Brawl. :p

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I love both of Magolor's themes and Galacta Knight and Masked Dedede are also really cool. Those are pretty much the only songs in Kirby that I really paid much attention to.

I don't care much about Sectonia's theme in Triple Deluxe but I guess it's at least memorable.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima the Kirby/Villager MU is terrible. Kirby's aerials outprioritize slingshots and are bigger than Villager's NAir. His multiple jumps make it hard to gauge when he's coming in for a landing. He also pretty much snuffs any of Villager's attempts to approach because of his good grab range (why do little puffballs have bigger grab ranges than people with actual hands, though I guess MK has gloves). He can actually threaten Villager offstage even with EBT thanks to Stone, too. Definitely a loss for Villager. Oh, and he can copy Pocket with makes using projectiles even harder :mad:

I think the Kirby/Game & Watch MU is about even though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I still dunno why I remember someone on UMvC3 ages ago. He blocked me for no reason only because I was at a higher rank than him on PS3. :V

Still remember his name too (V-I-R-G-O-420). Was about to fight him, and he just ran away. Then he called me a "British piece of-" and then he blocked me. And he still hasn't unblocked me to this day. x3 (I also made a friend of mine very upset on Persona 4 Arena a while ago too. But that's a story for another day.)

Also, saw Hibike! Euphonium's newest episode, was nice to see them progress it further. =w=

warionumbah2

Smash Master
As soon as Sakurai left they decided to make MK clones. Disgusting.

Glad MK stomped Galacta Knight into oblivion, Dark MK is maximum edge. Just searched the boss fight on youtube, they just had to make Dark MK the 'bloody' character like Zero and Zero2.

Kirby games gone down hill when Sakurai bolted. Incomplete series remain incomplete.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone up for some Sm4sh Wii U matches?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Reading the beginning of the CCI... WOW. First impressions, yo. People even thought Zelda was good, Fox was bad, and Bowser was high tier. About 20 pages in - not there yet, but I searched some stuff -, Zelda was said to have gotten worse than in Brawl. :p
Quotes please

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Amusingly enough I had most of my fun with the Kirby series after Sakurai left. My favorite games of the series are Return to Dreamland, Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad (even though the plot of this one was the most lol)

Top Bottom