• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
LMAO LUCINA. IF SHE'S YOUR WAIFU, YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A GRANDMA

Also, everyone in the Smash roster is confirmed a girl. Male Robin confirmed @Spirst :^)

Edit: Eh

ABOUT THE MONEY HEHEHEHEAHdskad

That's basically what the video is about

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
He really can't out camp her. Header kinda goes over his projectiles and he's tall enough to get hit.
I don't think you understand Link's camping game. He hops around while spamming which includes 3 projectiles all of which are angled and repel WFT's ball and cancel uncharged saturation. The projectiles are as fast or faster then WFT's and Link can have up to 4 onscreen at a time (2 arrows or bombs and 1 boomerang). He doesn't stand in place and throw 1 projectile at a time strait forward. There's no way WFT out-camps Link.
With that said WFT can approach and juggle Link but he wins at camping.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
so does anyone wanna play

i might practice my pikachu

i seriously wish pichu was in the game, but much better than melee

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey gorls, wha-
This kind of traumatized?

I feel like I should play J-Stars but yet I wanna play DK64, then again I wanna fight monsters in MH4U. What should I play? :c

Soul.

so does anyone wanna play

i might practice my pikachu

i seriously wish pichu was in the game, but much better than melee
I would like to, but Pika mirror marches are boring to me. Every Ditto match is boring except the brainded Falcon and #disrespect Ganon ones.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I would like to, but Pika mirror marches are boring to me. Every Ditto match is boring except the brainded Falcon and #disrespect Ganon ones.
im not going to play pika every match, but yeah i understand. we could do rotations if you guys want to

Sorry about the DC @ Shrokatii Shrokatii . That happens sometimes.
np

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lavani is so based, I didn't know MKs spotdodge and airdodge was one of the best in the game. I knew his rolls were dumb but wow.

Spotdodge --> dtilt spam

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Also random overnight thoughts but I take back what I've said before about :4mewtwo: vs :rosalina:, it occurred to me that Shadow Ball's endlag is so low that GP can be punished with dash attack/grab even at mid-long range, so Luma is kind of forced to just take those to the face and die early. That wasn't something I saw when the MU was being played even by people like Dabunzy.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Also random overnight thoughts but I take back what I've said before about :4mewtwo: vs :rosalina:, it occurred to me that Shadow Ball's endlag is so low that GP can be punished with dash attack/grab even at mid-long range, so Luma is kind of forced to just take those to the face and die early. That wasn't something I saw when the MU was being played even by people like Dabunzy.
But Rosalina can kill Mewtwo at 60%! And Mewtwo can't approach Rosalina's impeccable defense. Rosalinda is perfect so it has to be 80:20 in Rosalina's favour, how can you argue otherwise!?!?!?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But Rosalina can kill Mewtwo at 60%! And Mewtwo can't approach Rosalina's impeccable defense. Rosalinda is perfect so it has to be 80:20 in Rosalina's favour, how can you argue otherwise!?!?!?
I saw this post coming from a mile away

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yeah. Big problem for me. I dunno what the hell happened to me during that match, just suddenly was playing terrible. :c

But those other two matches I did good with. But will say I got greedy with Lucina during those first two.
so we're done with our matches?

Top Bottom