• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WTF. At least the Pits are high up, but Ike lower than Lucina? Oh, here we go again...

Let's just talk about how OP or good or bad or beautifully bad a character is and end it there, ey?
does anyone have a playstation vita? Its so lonely playing alone lol. But its such a bad system I can't convince my friends to buy XD
I don't have one. They're really overpriced in the stores :c

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Down AIF is easily shieldable. Dash Attack and USmash are good though.

ho 2 G&W
1. Dash Attack
2. DThrow combos for 289% or just a 9.
3. More dash attack and maybe a FAir or BAir.
4. USmash.

I get how he can be frustrating but on the same level as Sonic and Fox? Noah.
Haha, fighting that nooby GW was way back when the 3DS version just came out and I was still a noob. But that battle just seemed to affect how I fight GW, and I just don't know how to face him anymore. In general I don't mind fighting most characters, but some I just cannot seem to find a way to even do something abkut it and GW is one of them.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I got a PSP but that's been downgraded to an mp3 player for Sm4sh lol.

Anyone got good battle music i can download? I don't mind less hardcore fast pace ones(Searched up Kirby return to dreamland: Under my control. hot damn).

Gonna go to that tourney i mentioned 100 pages ago in a week, **** customs going to the default one which is before customs!! hallelujah!!!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I don't know, any short character is a hard counter to WFT. They can literally stand there and a lot of your moves whiff, even standing and dash grabs

Kirby's combo game is so cool and ridiculous lol You have to watch a good kirby
pretty sure it's only Fsmash and dash grab that misses on short chars.
Who mentioned Link?
Link out camps and his projectiles hit crouching characters. Link wins at medium and long range but Wii Fit does win at short range and edge guarding. IMO without customs it's about even but WFT wins with customs. Sweeping Saturation and Jumbo hoops are too good.
I think Wii fit wins 6-4 due to her being able to cancel things out with uncharged SS. bombs aren't threatening either and can be grabbed. AC header will constantly hit him at the perfect angle. Zoners are her best MUs

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
First hit of jab will miss short characters and may not :4link: correctly, as well sometimes her wonky Ftilt and Fair.

I don't find Wii Fit to be able to deal with short characters. At some point, you have to mount the offense, but if a good portion of your moves miss, and this includes some of your better moves, getting the kill might prove to be difficult. Don't know how customs would change that, but I'd imagine that you might have a better zoning game, but the same problems arise when you're applying offense.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Doesn't WFT's reverse jab hit low along with Ftilt?

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
does anyone have a playstation vita? Its so lonely playing alone lol. But its such a bad system I can't convince my friends to buy XD
I do :u
However, I've only Dissidia 012 on it.

I can help if you need to get Ad Hoc Party ( online service ) working.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

I think Wii fit wins 6-4 due to her being able to cancel things out with uncharged SS. bombs aren't threatening either and can be grabbed. AC header will constantly hit him at the perfect angle. Zoners are her best MUs
Do you want to play a few games? I don't think this is a good representation of Link's projectile game at all.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
First hit of jab will miss short characters and may not :4link: correctly, as well sometimes her wonky Ftilt and Fair.

I don't find Wii Fit to be able to deal with short characters. At some point, you have to mount the offense, but if a good portion of your moves miss, and this includes some of your better moves, getting the kill might prove to be difficult. Don't know how customs would change that, but I'd imagine that you might have a better zoning game, but the same problems arise when you're applying offense.
Not that bad, actually. Only Kirby
**** KIRBY

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@Yaaay @Spritzee @ UkeNicky UkeNicky

http://smashboards.com/threads/peachs-frame-data.401642/

It's done. Anything blank is data I can't find. Uair isn't done simply because the move is SO DAMN CONFUSING, but I'll fix this tomorrow along with having a normal image.
Lol Uair is too fabulous to be figured out.
Rainbow magic for the win *0*
Actually though that sound effect it makes when you use it reminds me of when you pick up gems in Spyro the Dragon

By the way, thanks a bunch Aero! *tosses a giant peach your way*

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Doesn't WFT's reverse jab hit low along with Ftilt?
I'll admit I'm no WFT expert, but I do consider myself having a... passable WFT?

But dealing with Pikachu was probably the worst experience ever, so I'd imagine how much worse Kirby or GW would be. And that Pikachu wasn't even that good, I could 3-stock him with Zelda, but as WFT, half my moves missed. I could be fraudulent though. :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Darn. Seriously if Link isn't standing in place throwing projectiles, which he shouldn't, he can out camp wft. Bombs/charged arrows cancel fully charged sun saturation and any projectiles cancel uncharged. Any time you catch a bomb it should blow up on you.
@Lavani happy birthday :)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WTF. At least the Pits are high up, but Ike lower than Lucina? Oh, here we go again...
This is probably the worst list I've seen in a while.

But there's something accurate about the list. Zelda is nowhere to be seen.

She's so terrible that might as well not even consider her to be a part of the game!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Haha, fighting that nooby GW was way back when the 3DS version just came out and I was still a noob. But that battle just seemed to affect how I fight GW, and I just don't know how to face him anymore. In general I don't mind fighting most characters, but some I just cannot seem to find a way to even do something abkut it and GW is one of them.
Not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of fighting him myself. But that's partially due to a lack of experience than anything I think. I can give you some practice if you want it. I don't think we've played before.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Let's just talk about how OP or good or bad or beautifully bad a character is and end it there, ey?

I don't have one. They're really overpriced in the stores :c
tell me about it, half the reason i even got it was i got it almost half off thanks to gift cards lol those memory cards alone are...lol
I do :u
However, I've only Dissidia 012 on it.

I can help if you need to get Ad Hoc Party ( online service ) working.
lol i have dissidia as well but haven't played anybody in it in ages lol we should play sometime.
on Wii Fit Pikachu as well as NESS is the dumbest thing on the planet to battle as Wii Fit

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of fighting him myself. But that's partially due to a lack of experience than anything I think. I can give you some practice if you want it. I don't think we've played before.
We've fought before. We did a BO5 with my Red Zelda and 5 characters of yours. I lost pretty badly to your mains.

We can play again some future time, definitely!

What's a swordspider? D:
Butter Knife Fighter

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
We've fought before. We did a BO5 with my Red Zelda and 5 characters of yours. I lost pretty badly to your mains.

We can play again some future time, definitely!
I couldn't remember offhand. I've played various people from here and thought you might be among them. But your Zelda was pretty good IIRC, beat my characters that weren't Game & Watch and Villager :laugh:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I never thought of Smash/video games as anything more than a hobby/sport. If I did I wouldn't use a low tier, lol.
:4link: can't be that bad...

(I have him around mid-low on my list though)
Interesting video
There's a fine line between play-to-earn and play-to-win though. I'm not sure where he falls under between the two but it's less likely for him to be the first as compared to other older Smash players who rely on tournies for monetary needs. I mean lol, we're around the same age

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
^Darn. Seriously if Link isn't standing in place throwing projectiles, which he shouldn't, he can out camp wft. Bombs/charged arrows cancel fully charged sun saturation and any projectiles cancel uncharged. Any time you catch a bomb it should blow up on you.
@Lavani happy birthday :)
He really can't out camp her. Header kinda goes over his projectiles and he's tall enough to get hit.
I'll admit I'm no WFT expert, but I do consider myself having a... passable WFT?

But dealing with Pikachu was probably the worst experience ever, so I'd imagine how much worse Kirby or GW would be. And that Pikachu wasn't even that good, I could 3-stock him with Zelda, but as WFT, half my moves missed. I could be fraudulent though. :p
really? Pikachus only a 55-45 in his favor. It's not that bad.

I'm not making a living out of Smash. I play it purely because it's fun. Winning is fun too but that isn't my primary purpose anyway

I'd main :4fox: if I were a play-2-win

Last edited:
Top Bottom