• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I was practicing spacing with Shulk

So yeah. Obligatory vote for Agnes post I guess

Last edited:

Soul.

No, vote for Raichu. Or K. Rool. Or lol Inkling because muh squids i cri qq

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Why hasn't anyone brought him up? Just asking
I'm just taking a wild guess, but I believe the bad stigma Mac got on release may be a reason.
I actually dropped him + Lucario entirely due to bad reception from players :s

Side Topic :
@ Lavani Lavani - Have u gotten your hands on Mewtwo yet ?
I've still got my 3DS code since nobody took me up on it and I'd actually be really interested in your finds which are pretty much always amazing for any character.

If you have,
anyone still need him ? Severe pain prevents me from really playing games at all anymore, so It'd make me happy to help someone out if I can.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm just taking a wild guess, but I believe the bad stigma Mac got on release may be a reason.
I actually dropped him + Lucario entirely due to bad reception from players :s

Side Topic :
@ Lavani Lavani - Have u gotten your hands on Mewtwo yet ?
I've still got my 3DS code since nobody took me up on it and I'd actually be really interested in your finds which are pretty much always amazing for any character.

If you have,
anyone still need him ? Severe pain prevents me from really playing games at all anymore, so It'd make me happy to help someone out if I can.
We actually went over this once already, lol

I got my own Mewtwo code already from a friend that only had the Wii U version, but thanks for the offer!

Sucks to hear about your health problems :( Hope you're holding up fine.
He is a pretty cool character, but really volatile. I think the only noteworthy thing I stumbled on with the character that wasn't already known is that his jab continues on clank, meaning with its low end lag he can punish pretty much anything on clank with it. Other cool things that I stole from other people rather than figuring out myself are that Shadow Ball's endlag is low enough to throw it out for edgeguarding and then punish the airdodge with fair, and Confusion below Battlefield platforms sets up a usmash tech chase for KOs around 80% (but I think it might be possible to double jump out of? Or maybe that's character specific...). He has a lot of problems with the top tier characters though, especially Fox who can jab him for days because his double jump doesn't move him quickly enough to get out.

Severe pain prevents me from really playing games at all anymore, so It'd make me happy to help someone out if I can.
:(:(:(:(:(

I'll keep you in my prayers. Nobody deserves to live in pain.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So yeah. Obligatory vote for Agnes post I guess
Yezzz. Agnes for Pesident.

Oh, looks like it's alive now. Good.
Nope still dead. :p

I'm just taking a wild guess, but I believe the bad stigma Mac got on release Severe pain prevents me from really playing games at all anymore, so It'd make me happy to help someone out if I can.
Aww, that's a shame. :(

Hope, you get well buddy !

Unfortunately that's how forums are now.

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
We actually went over this once already, lol
My bad , must have forgotten ><;

:c

Get better soon, Mericus ;_; I'm always sending you good vibes from over here~
I really appreciate it you two ! ( and everyone else here )
Unfortunately it's a permanent condition, so I just have to learn to cope better.

I wish a happy future to the nice people such as yourselves as well <3

Last edited:
I was copy pasting the Rosaluma board's MU table for the Shulk boards (serves as a temporary table because one of our buddies made a cool fancy new one). Saw all the MU ratios. There were those numbers that made me scratch my head but thank god ParanoidDrone, Dabunzy and Parcheesy exist :p

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That and Dash Attack. Haha.

I remember getting bodied by a G&W who was just spamming Dash Attack, UpB and Down Air and I couldn't do anything about it lmao. Those were the days.

Can't seem to be able to fight him ever since.
Down AIF is easily shieldable. Dash Attack and USmash are good though.

ho 2 G&W
1. Dash Attack
2. DThrow combos for 289% or just a 9.
3. More dash attack and maybe a FAir or BAir.
4. USmash.

I get how he can be frustrating but on the same level as Sonic and Fox? Noah.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
u well make me cri 2

Who knows, maybe they aren't. The only active things I see are social threads and character support/lol speculation threads.
To be fair, things tend to be dead save for summer/holiday breaks, or surrounding obviously big events/releases.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Jesus. I missed almost a hundred pages after getting salty about Pacquiao-Mayweather then going out and sleeping over somewhere the next day. What I miss guys? :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Jesus. I missed almost a hundred pages after getting salty about Pacquiao-Mayweather then going out and sleeping over somewhere the next day. What I miss guys? :secretkpop:

Nothing much happened--- Wait a minute. Why am I talking to you? You are LITERALLY using a laptop behind my back. Like, I can just turn to my back and say "Hi" to you. lol.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'd be greedy and take a 3DS Mewtwo code. I had one but gave it to one of my friends since he didn't have one and I knew he'd want Mewtwo. But I have him on Wii U so it's not a big deal.

I'm trying to Gunner FSmash Kirby in training and the little bugger ends up crouching in between the first and second hits... but then gets hit with the rest of the attack.

Edit: having both characters get hit by Duck Hunt's can then following it up with an attack as great. Just sent us both flying with Farore's Wind into the character and his can then killed him with a Lightning Kick. BAD DOG.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm always up at this time and looking for something to do. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner but just slapping around a lv9 Rosalina CPU is a good way to learn how to deal with Luma. Though CPU Rosa is really dumb and doesn't protect Luma well.

Learned why the MU was so bad for me back when I mained :4greninja:, nair does nothing for Luma removal and his smashes don't launch it either if it hasn't already taken damage, but dash attack/bair/fair/jab all destroy it and utilt/dtilt pop it up as well. And when it is alive dair is completely safe to use because even if Rosa spotdodges Greninja will bounce off Luma. Without Luma around he low profiles her jab which is amusing.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lmao good one.
Thanks sis! I aim to please.

See everyone, I can talk about anything with anyone.

Struggling with drugs
Delusions you're experiencing
Illusions you're seeing
Allusions, I guess, if you wanna

Whatever!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well, I seem to have a stomach ache. The last time I had a stomach ache I ended up feeling incredibly horrible. One of the worst pains I felt. Granted, I had to drink contrast at that time. Hopefully I don't have to now.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
tripping how wtf
You're actually playing Brawl. SHH

I encounter good, or at least decent, FG players frequently. I get exasperated when I can really only beat them with Game & Watch though (which DOES happen). I'm just used to being more proficient with more characters.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I encounter good, or at least decent, FG players frequently. I get exasperated when I can really only beat them with Game & Watch though (which DOES happen). I'm just used to being more proficient with more characters.
I like how tripping is still a % chance on most dtilts sakurai PLEASE...
ladysakuraishades.png

dam it

Soul.

Good, I like my forward/down throw CGs.

The player I fought was a pretty good Mega Man/Pac-Man. He didn't do the "zomg legit item slide" thing, just standard stuff with both lol

I don't use my main on FG. If I play that mode it's to try out a character or something.

Top Bottom