• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
10:30pm, no finals tomorrow so up till whenever
Alright, I'll tag you here or, if you're on League, message you there when I'm ready to play. It shouldn't be more than an hour or two, since I'm saving a large bulk of my homework for tomorrow yay for procrastination :^)

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght Do you want to join? #indianasass

Latte

Smash Ace
All of the League gorls must meet Ryan.

Can't play tonight :( Gotta work.
Aww, alright. We can play together some other time, then!

Speaking of Ryan, I played League with him earlier today. I kind of feel bad for him because of how poorly I was playing.
Oh well :^)

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Um what? No clue, where are you reading that?!
I know weird right? I've seen The "Ban Zelda" icon thing on people's signatures, in fact one on this very thread, but I don't remember who it was. And I don't know why on earth people would want to ban zelda, other than being too beautiful or something :p
And I've also seen people say that she is broken, but again, it's beyond me

Spirst

Reminds of this post I saw sometime ago:
It's hard to take people in FG seriously after 2-stocking somebody with Zelda and getting called a "Tier *****" immediately after the match. :4zelda:
lol people

Soul.

Zelda needs to get banned as she represents cancer in Smash 4, more so than Falcon, Sonic, Sheik and friends. Her Up B KOs you instantly, so you have to play guessing games in order to not get hit. Her Neutral B is good at everything.
Everything about her is good. Ban her pls

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
falco is slow and he falls fast so he gets juggled forever and water extinguishes his fire recovery so greninja wins at least 100:0 imo

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I know weird right? I've seen The "Ban Zelda" icon thing on people's signatures, in fact one on this very thread, but I don't remember who it was. And I don't know why on earth people would want to ban zelda, other than being too beautiful or something :p
And I've also seen people say that she is broken, but again, it's beyond me

Zelda needs to get banned as she represents cancer in Smash 4, more so than Falcon, Sonic, Sheik and friends. Her Up B KOs you instantly, so you have to play guessing games in order to not get hit. Her Neutral B is good at everything.
You're forgetting the most broken aspect about her, the SASS.
GG you may have won the match, but Zelda's clap says otherwise.

You could have invited us. :sadeyes:
I remember you making a thread for the Falco vs Shulk MU in the Falco boards

I don't think anyone went there. None of the Shulks have fought a Falco. I could give some input since I use both of them (well, mainly Shulk) but I'm not comfortable with theorycraft so

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
falco is slow and he falls fast so he gets juggled forever and water extinguishes his fire recovery so greninja wins at least 100:0 imo
But Falco's part Fighting-type. He just needs one hit and Greninja's done. :p

And I read something in the CCI that made me never want to come back again or, well, post there again ever.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But Falco's part Fighting-type. He just needs one hit and Greninja's done. :p

And I read something in the CCI that made me never want to come back again or, well, post there again ever.
protean shadow sneak

checkmate atheists

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4falcon: cancer?

U ***** wot m8?

Soul.

Falco is not Fighting-type, he's Flying-type. Therefore, Pikachu wins 100:0

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
...I see, perhaps I've been gone too long :p I should stop being a stranger. I haven't been here since, like, around page 400 or something..is this place still fun?

Soul.

...I see, perhaps I've been gone too long :p I should stop being a stranger. I haven't been here since, like, around page 400 or something..is this place still fun?
I only come here because yeah, idk. It still is
:4falcon: cancer?

U ***** wot m8?
m8 hes so cancerous m8 like hes so brainded omg m8. m8 all hes gon do 2 u is dash grab to yknow what? UP AIR! m8 thats disgusting. m8 you need to use another character falcon is cancer m8 pls m8

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I remember you making a thread for the Falco vs Shulk MU in the Falco boards

I don't think anyone went there. None of the Shulks have fought a Falco. I could give some input since I use both of them (well, mainly Shulk) but I'm not comfortable with theorycraft so
I think the dude who requested it didn't even comment there either. Same with the dude who requested the Toon Link one... Look, if you request something, then at least give your input instead of making me look like a buffoon asking for stuff... At least the Villager request had discussion. Villager, Captain Falcon, and Zelda are the most discussed.

Little Mac's is looking bad since people are all over Little Mac's recovery and almost seems like it's based on FGLM instead of a legit Little Mac, but at least Son-In-Law is requesting fights to look into the MU. It's the only MU discussion where people feel Falco actually wins by 60:40 instead of going even or (slightly) disadvantaged against everyone. I don't think so since Little Mac can super armor through anything Falco does, edgeguards Falco badly since Falco Phantasm is dumb which lets Little Mac charge Side Smash near the ledge for Falco to screw up his recovery, Little Mac's Dtilt and Down Smash are ludicrous, and charging Up Smash is a new fad that will kill Falco. I'd say Falco vs. Little Mac is closer to even if not 55:45 for either of them. Falco edgeguards Little Mac hard, but that doesn't mean much, but what does mean something is Falco's ability to juggle and control Little Mac in the air while Little Mac's power and speed makes it difficult for Falco if he starts being stupid and Little Mac just powers through everything.

protean shadow sneak

checkmate atheists
Falco has access to technology. :p

Falco is not Fighting-type, he's Flying-type. Therefore, Pikachu wins 100:0
Birds eat mice. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
m8 hes so cancerous m8 like hes so brainded omg m8. m8 all hes gon do 2 u is dash grab to yknow what? UP AIR! m8 thats disgusting. m8 you need to use another character falcon is cancer m8 pls m8
:4luigi: and :4fox:

:4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario::4wario2:

I only come here because yeah, idk. It still is

IF he can dash grab. If FG has taught me anything, it is that they run right past you to grab a feather out of the air.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
IF he can dash grab. If FG has taught me anything, it is that they run right past you to grab a feather out of the air.
Bad :4falcon: don't exist, we call those :4ganondorf: who decided to use :4falcon:.

:4falcon: is always good, his match ups are all 100:0. He just has to stare at his opponent and they SD.

Top Bottom