• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Why did they have a beta version of the song anyway? Seems a little weird to have something half--finished in a demo which is meant to sell people to the game.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I think I'll be moving in a month (if everything falls into place) and that means I'll be moving from my brother and that makes me really sad.

Why?

Technically HE "OWNS" the Wii U and although he never uses it, it will stay with him and not go with me :(

He also is the one who bought Sm4sh.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So I think I'll be moving in a month (if everything falls into place) and that means I'll be moving from my brother and that makes me really sad.

Why?

Technically HE "OWNS" the Wii U and although he never uses it, it will stay with him and not go with me :(

MM your brother for the Wii U

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Why?

Jump on his head, pick up the items he drops, don't move. :4luigi:

See, problem solved.

Why?

Um ****

Convince your parents to let you bring the Wii U? Idk :|

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Why?

Only one solution.

KILL HIM. :evil:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Um ****

Convince your parents to let you bring the Wii U? Idk :|
That would be a weird solution, since he is 28 and I'm 21 and my parents are not involved in any way. We're neighbors btw xD

I think I'll just stick to good old fashioned murder.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Excellent choice. Will you need assistance burying the body? I have a friend who lives in a magical kingdom with her cold-hearted sister who seems to be into that kind of stuff.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Only one solution.

KILL HIM. :evil:
Ahem... We've been tipped about... A murder plot. We'll be examining the premises and you are likely to come with us for questioning.

That would be a weird solution, since he is 28 and I'm 21 and my parents are not involved in any way. We're neighbors btw xD

Excellent choice. Will you need assistance burying the body? I have a friend who lives in a magical kingdom with her cold-hearted sister who seems to be into that kind of stuff.
No further questions. You are all under arrest. :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Wow the Villager boards don't get this dark (granted the thread is only dark when a certain poster makes doom and gloom posts)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ahem... We've been tipped about... A murder plot. We'll be examining the premises and you are likely to come with us for questioning.
****! It's the fuzz! CPU 3 you're on your own!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Part of me wished that I had done Falco's KO percents with either Bowser or Jigglypuff. Why? To get people's reactions. I mean, could you imagine what people would do if they saw that his Bair killed at ~180% (on Bowser)? People would freak the hell out... Then again, it would cause people to stay the hell away from Falco, but if it was ~80% (on Jigglypuff), it would make people interested... Or he gets nerfed because people start freaking out that he kills with Bair at ~80% (on Jigglypuff). :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm good now, my homie came through for me and brought my ride with a rocket.

I REGRET NOTHING!

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Oh I forgot to reply to this

I wish I could play Yoshi, he looks so fun in this game but he feels weird to play and I can't get a feel for him :(

Slice's videos are always great
My same sentiments. I just can't work with his recovery, I don't know why, I just can't.

Latte

Smash Ace
Bought ranch Cheez-Its, Goldfish, Mint Oreos, and SoBe apple pear water to get me through the giant load of writing homework I have over the next few days. #healthy #newbodynewme

I've been doing this writing assignment for over a month and it still isn't done. Oops, sorry mom:secretkpop:
@ L Latte were you playing league tonight?

Sure, I'll play tonight. It'l have to be a bit later tonight though, as I have a writing assignment to do. What time is it for you, and how late do you think you'll be up?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Annnnnnd... The Greninja boards forgot the Falco boards even existed... again.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sure, I'll play tonight. It'l have to be a bit later tonight though, as I have a writing assignment to do. What time is it for you, and how late do you think you'll be up?
10:30pm, no finals tomorrow so up till whenever

Top Bottom