• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Huh? Tripping that is caused by the player to the opponent is a good thing. Allows you to make reads and such and isn't as random. Plus, it does fits Smash bros cartoonish nature.

The problem in brawl is that the outcome could easily be decided what there for reasons beyond your control. In smash 4, it is your fault for getting hit. :happysheep:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I don't use my main on FG. If I play that mode it's to try out a character or something.
That's what I try to do usually, but I dislike losing and if it keeps happening when I think it shouldn't I get mad and switch to Game & Watch. I've been using Little Mac a lot, though. And Mewtwo but that's obv.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm back.
ho2Zelda?

@a few pages ago, Wii Fit's another MU that gets much easier when you know how it works. People need to not be afraid to chase her offstage because the ball and use a long lasting aerial. That Aussie Fox player in the video Aero posted didn't know how to fight WFT and was afraid of the ball.

The disjoints can be weird if you don't know about them. I thought lag was messing me up when it was really unseen disjoint on certain moves.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I never thought of Smash/video games as anything more than a hobby/sport. If I did I wouldn't use a low tier, lol.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm back.
ho2Zelda?

@a few pages ago, Wii Fit's another MU that gets much easier when you know how it works. People need to not be afraid to chase her offstage because the ball and use a long lasting aerial. That Aussie Fox player in the video Aero posted didn't know how to fight WFT and was afraid of the ball.

The disjoints can be weird if you don't know about them. I thought lag was messing me up when it was really unseen disjoint on certain moves.
Her having an advantage over link doesn't help. Her projectile game actually beats his due to sun salutation canceling everything and headers perfect angle to bop in the head. Up close she also wins. Recovery and edgeguarding is also pretty obvious too. Her croach also lets her croach under his projectiles if the WiiFit doesn't feel like camping.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Her having an advantage over link doesn't help. Her projectile game actually beats his due to sun salutation canceling everything and headers perfect angle to bop in the head. Up close she also wins. Recovery and edgeguarding is also pretty obvious too. Her croach also lets her croach under his projectiles if the WiiFit doesn't feel like camping.
Who mentioned Link?
Link out camps and his projectiles hit crouching characters. Link wins at medium and long range but Wii Fit does win at short range and edge guarding. IMO without customs it's about even but WFT wins with customs. Sweeping Saturation and Jumbo hoops are too good.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good Morning/Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just watching Vinny from Vinesauce do his 6th episode of Shovelware Showcase. So far, he's played an American Football/Rugby game involving Dogs, and a Totally Spies Mario Party rip off. :V

And I just played a bit of MH4U today, slayed a Zamitros and got some Bloodstone. Soon, I'll get to play those High Rank DLC Quests. ;w;

Custom Villager's planking is ridiculous. Trip Sapling, explosive balloons and Bair/Fair make him/her very hard to force off the ledge.
I've yet to fight a custom Villager, but from seeing them in tournament, I can tell how annoying they'll be.

Random statement of the day: Kirby doesn't need customs to be good tbh. Customs make him high or top tier though

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Kirby sucks (:laugh:) Seriously though, I don't know how good he is. I need to play a good Kirby and learn the MU.

I don't know, any short character is a hard counter to WFT. They can literally stand there and a lot of your moves whiff, even standing and dash grabs

^Kirby sucks (:laugh:) Seriously though, I don't know how good he is. I need to play a good Kirby and learn the MU.
Kirby's combo game is so cool and ridiculous lol You have to watch a good kirby

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Sometimes i forget about time zones when I see people have been commenting at 4 AM. :urg:

I fixed the problem with my sig because the OP of the support thread actually made this

Now it looks 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% times better

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I don't know, any short character is a hard counter to WFT. They can literally stand there and a lot of your moves whiff, even standing and dash grabs
There're not lol. Imo pikachu and jigglepuff don't slaughter her and maybe even lose to her, only kirby (because copy) and GaW (bucket) have a clearly good matchup because Pikachu and jigglepuff are so light and rely too much on gimp while WFT has a pack of BS move and godly recovery. Yeah a lot of other character can crouch under some of her moves, or have landing animation which prevent them to eat some of her moves, but when you play her a little you can see that bar her smashes, she doesn't have soo much more trouble to hit little characters if she wants to.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Kirby will get well known for having the advantage against sheik but tbh sheik isn't dominating like pre patch diddy, rage works against her however some characters are invalidated by her.

Rosalina kinda ****s on kirbys dinner plate tbh.

And D3 beats him pretty hard as well as other short characters, his saving grace is customs.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
>Pikachu
>Loses to Wii Fit
Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Nope.

Speaking as a Wii Fit main, I'm beginning to have less and less problems dealing with Pikachus and shorter characters as of late.

Zoning is a breeze and Pika doesn't seem to have much of an edge over Wii Fit's ledge and projectile game.

On the ground I will admit Wii Fit does have a bit of a disadvantage but that's one thing.

Just my opinion so please take it with mountainous grains of salt if you wish.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Kirby will get well known for having the advantage against sheik but tbh sheik isn't dominating like pre patch diddy, rage works against her however some characters are invalidated by her.

Rosalina kinda ****s on kirbys dinner plate tbh.

And D3 beats him pretty hard as well as other short characters, his saving grace is customs.
Good to hear Kirby can destroy Sheik. : D
It's a shame that Rosalettuce destroys him. Same with Bowser & Lucina. I learned that the hard way last night. :c

Well D3 is going to smash Kirby into Mochi. :3

I am.... currently... playing...

SD Gundam Force Showdown?

Man, I haven't played this game since ages.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I am.... currently... playing...

SD Gundam Force Showdown?

Man, I haven't played this game since ages.
It's nice to every now and then bring out an old game that you liked playing. I might have to go and play J-Stars again, or get it again when it's released worldwide. Funny that J-Stars is so broken but so fun at the same time. (And I mean Ichigo infinites, Ryoutsu destroying you from far away, being able to call an assist whilst you're being combo'd and Vegeta's BBA Assist being so OP when Jump Deck is turned on)

No.

The video is wasted on us Zelda players :p

Though the career I want in the future as some sort of musician isn't going to give me much money either welp ;_;
Join the club. I'm going to try and be a freelance graphic designer in the future, so I'll definitely keep Sm4sh as a hobby, same with drawing Manga. :V

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've been playing Paper Mario, which has been stuck on my Wii VC for a while now, and I couldn't play it since I don't have a Classic controller. Thank god they finally brought it back. :love:
Just waiting for them to give us Smash 64 as well.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I feel like Kirby has a lot going for him myself when I played with him and he even got buffed in this patch so I don't think he's bad myself, just unexplored.

Top Bottom