• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Good bowser r34 is rly hard to find, but it's also quite rare to see bowser being anything but a bottom

Why are we having this conversation
The real question is why do you know so much about Bowser Rule 34?

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I'll be honest it's really not that hard to find rule 34 Bowser art.

God the internet is ****ed up.

I killed thread :(

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I was searching a Bowser Wallpaper and I got a Rule 34 of him with a Digimon...

Nice Safe Search Filter Google

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Good bowser r34 is rly hard to find, but it's also quite rare to see bowser being anything but a bottom

Why are we having this conversation
The real question is oh my ****ing god why do you know so much about Bowser yaoi?
Is this a direct attack on me? >=(
Wow.

Like, I just threw a coat in the air.

And you performed a triple mortal jump, put it on mid-air, and it turned out to be your size.

Way to go :secretkpop:
So I went back to revisit page 89 and I found this:
View attachment 50427
Stupid **** like this is why @ Fernosaur Fernosaur is one of my favourite people on all of SmashBoards.
I mean come on LOOK AT THOSE FEET.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure Marth have the most amount of yaoi out there. Maybe Link too.

Samus is easily the biggest victim as a character of Smash to... questionable things.

okay let's stop this discussion k thx

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure Marth have the most amount of yaoi out there. Maybe Link too.

Samus is easily the biggest victim as a character of Smash to... questionable things.

okay let's stop this discussion k thx
You're right...

Let's move onto STREET FIGHTER!
Post examples.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Getting a Mayflash Gamecube adapter on Thursday (hopefully), going to a tourney on Saturday (might not enter Sm4sh if they haven't updated their Sm4sh tho) & getting fibre optic soon

Yay!

Also got a formal in little over a week's time so that'll be fun

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Bad because you couldn't find any yaoi of Bowser as the top, right? :secretkpop:
ok i'm done now
Am confused because I've only ever seen him being the top in everything xD

In other news, I tried out Robin and while he's really unique and cool I just can't get used to the extreme slowness ughh. Plus running out of spell uses sucks.
*goes back to Ness with unlimited PK Fire*

Oh and I'm dabbling in the witchcraft known as ZSS and kinda liking it. I feel so naughty!

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My misadventures of using Sheik in 3DS Sm4sh Classic for custom move grinding.

- Dying to Master Hand when it has 4HP left
- Using Fthrow on an opponent near the ledge of the stage and I ended up teleporting to the bottom blast zone and dying
- Getting countered by Shulk CPUs using the Home Run Bat
- Burying a Rosalina with a Pitfall but the Luma kills me before I could spank the Rosalinda
- Playing Classic probably for 20+ times and I STILL haven't got Sheik's SideB 2 (the one I'm grinding for)
- Yet I've gotten UpB 2 and DownB 2 like 5 times already thx Sakurai
- Realizing that Bouncing Fish is AMAZING against Master Swords! :D
- Ends up going too close to the top blast zone and gets killed by Swords at 30% D:

I don't think this character is for me. Just thinking about that.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Since i'm bored, i was gonna do a Zelda social Hunger Games on the Hunger Games Simulator. Does anyone want to be a part of it? I need 24 people. You don't Do anything, I just need your usernames so i want to ask for permission.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Since i'm bored, i was gonna do a Zelda social Hunger Games on the Hunger Games Simulator. Does anyone want to be a part of it? I need 24 people. You don't Do anything, I just need your usernames so i want to ask for permission.
Yes.

Maybe I'll get past the first round this time.

Edit: I'm pretty sure @IsmaR killed me in the last one

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
lmao do I really come off as a double poster soul stealer now or something? :awesome:

That said, @ 9 90007000 do please be careful in the future with double posting. Most people here don't mind, but it could get you into trouble elsewhere, as it is against the rules. :)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
count me in. that sounds like it'll be interesting.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Put @ Space Stranger Space Stranger ; he's really good at Hungry Games :troll:

And put me there if you want :p

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Stealing ideas from the Robin social now, are we? :p

(which reminds me, we haven't done one in a while)

but yes, you can add me

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh and I'm dabbling in the witchcraft known as ZSS and kinda liking it. I feel so naughty!
:4zss: and I are in a love/hate relationship. She can turn from Zeta Style Samus to Zero Skill Spamus in a blink of an eye. I feel so naughty for using such an impure gorl who tops most characters. DX

Yes please~.

I predict that I'll kill @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer :^)

But then @ Lorde Lorde will kill me :^(

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Woo more tributes! I'm also in the game so I really just need 23. May the odds be ever in your favour.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
sure why not

Smash Ace
lmao do I really come off as a double poster soul stealer now or something? :awesome:

That said, @ 9 90007000 do please be careful in the future with double posting. Most people here don't mind, but it could get you into trouble elsewhere, as it is against the rules. :)
Sure?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hmm, sounds like a fun idea. Go ahead and add me.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
That's 12! I just need 12 more.

If sign ups start taking too long, I might just add different Zelda's. but I think I'll get 24 easily.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait what is this? :facepalm:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm in bro.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
After that disgustingly long day, (that kept on getting extended and extended), I'm back. Bleh.

What's going on?

Top Bottom