• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
It's a simulator where I input our usernames and it randomly generates events that result in our deaths or our survival. You can kill, be killed or just be safe. Like smash but more bloody.
So you just put in a name and it will tell how you survive? No actual button pressing?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So you just put in a name and it will tell how you survive? No actual button pressing?
Pretty much. You do nothing, its all on my end. It'll go through the day and events will happen. like: "X grabs a bag. Y Kills W with a hatchet". I just report what it says as it happens. When everythings over I'll post the link to the game so you guys and look through it. I just wanted peoples permission first.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Nothing is safe from yaoi. :demon:
except for girls
Since i'm bored, i was gonna do a Zelda social Hunger Games on the Hunger Games Simulator. Does anyone want to be a part of it? I need 24 people. You don't Do anything, I just need your usernames so i want to ask for permission.
Add me :D

NEW PAGE HYPE

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
have you seen :4sonic::4miibrawl:'s post on the funny caption's thread effing gold

also

^The length of her sword is your doing @berserker.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
do I still get an opportunity to die horribly on the hunger game simulator

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WE NEED FUUJIN IN THE HUNGER GAMES SIMULATOR OMG

Whatever happens in this simulator... I'm taking notes as it has the potential to be part of Zelda social fanfiction material. :^)

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
OKAY GORLS! We're full up! actually, we went over the limit if we count people who haven't responded. So I'll keep sign ups open for a little bit. If the people who were volunteered by other people (Bar Fuujin) don't respond in 10 minutes, and someone else wants to join, they'll get replaced.

So: @ Spirst Spirst , @Reserved @Mocha @Latte need to respond in 10 minutes. (And @Fframran. but he was browsing and didn't respond so I don't think he wants in)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I look into Selena the other day and her story is really tragic. :( The woman that murdered her should not be able to get parole in another 10 years.

I haven't listened to any of her music yet, but she's gorgeous (if that's somehow related).

edit: 900th post!

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tbh the simulated hunger games after this one just needs to be entirely Fujin alts.

Then we can have 74 of them! :secretkpop:

Spirst

OKAY GORLS! We're full up! actually, we went over the limit if we count people who haven't responded. So I'll keep sign ups open for a little bit. If the people who were volunteered by other people (Bar Fuujin) don't respond in 10 minutes, and someone else wants to join, they'll get replaced.

So: @ Spirst Spirst , @Reserved @Mocha @Latte need to respond in 10 minutes. (And @Fframran. but he was browsing and didn't respond so I don't think he wants in)
Hi.

Sure, what the hell.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I look into Selena the other day and her story is really tragic. :( The woman that murdered her should not be able to get parole in another 10 years.

I haven't listened to any of her music yet, but she's gorgeous (if that's somehow related).
Wait can you link me where you found this or tell me?

Top Bottom