• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
lol ice climbers

Player cam, Ice Climbers player is the guy on the left, Jiggly dude on the right.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You can just give me 1 more picture and you can stop.

Make it a good one!

(:linkmelee::zeldamelee:)
I'll probably stop when I run out. and all of them are good otherwise I wouldn't have them
26026465.png

blonde zelda can be a taller order than you think it is. Considering how popular link is with everything, and brunette Zelda being considered standard
49209602_p0.png
Edit: new page
woop2.png

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
What? Who? Too busy playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. :p
Prepare for hand cramps.
@ FullMoon FullMoon So I watched the replay...

View attachment 50068

Seriously. That was beautiful Rosalina play. The reads. The lunar landing! Was this offline or online? Because he perfectly executed it.

I mean wow the nair death when you dropped your shield! Or that grab when you dair Luma! <3

It's a shame he lost that match because all of it was beautiful.
I now want to see this.
@ FullMoon FullMoon

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Zelda beats mewtwo pretty bad. He's basically Zelda with less combos, and higher damage per hit. And like way lighter.

I think this be Zelda's best MU

WiiFit does well against Mewtwo.
is that you larry?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lol I loved the Ice Climbers and I played them quite a bit in Melee and Brawl. I was even going to main the Ice Climbers in Brawl. I tried to learn to chaingrab and everything.

But I didn't use them because they were hilariously broken; no, I used them because they're absolutely adorable. Popo x Nana is the true OTP.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So I've been testing out using Nayru's for edgeguarding and I wanna know what you guys think. The trajectory is predictable (hit with back part, your opponent gets sent behind you, front in front of you), the final hit's knockback is enough to gimp, even if your opponent doesn't get hit by the final hit, the earlier ones do very little knockback but they still do knockback, so it completely stops their momentum when recovering, it almost outlasts airdodges so if you do it like a few frames after the airdodge starts it'll hit them (aka not much prediction needed), and it halts your momentum so you can almost always recover safely. Thoughts?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So I've been testing out using Nayru's for edgeguarding and I wanna know what you guys think. The trajectory is predictable (hit with back part, your opponent gets sent behind you, front in front of you), the final hit's knockback is enough to gimp, even if your opponent doesn't get hit by the final hit, the earlier ones do very little knockback but they still do knockback, so it completely stops their momentum when recovering, it almost outlasts airdodges so if you do it like a few frames after the airdodge starts it'll hit them (aka not much prediction needed), and it halts your momentum so you can almost always recover safely. Thoughts?
I liek rejection

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I know and I have a 3DS XL, so it's heavier...

Anyway, word to the wise: never search "PeachxRosalina" without safe search on. I wanted to look up @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL to confirm if it was Peach and Rosie, but I got other stuff... Yeah...
Oh? You can't tell? Maybe I need to adjust it.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I know and I have a 3DS XL, so it's heavier...

Anyway, word to the wise: never search "PeachxRosalina" without safe search on. I wanted to look up @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL to confirm if it was Peach and Rosie, but I got other stuff... Yeah...
never look up anything without safe search

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I went to try it against a CPU and Falcon kept going from the front to the back before the last hit and getting hit back toward the stage

One time I stagespiked him at 110% but it was out of ledgesnap so he got his double jump back and recovered anyway

I think it's still a good tool since it lingers, Zelda floats during it, it does good damage, has invincibility, and will reflect any projectiles they try to stop you with as well, but it seems a little sketchy to me in terms of being able to gimp, especially since it can be SDI'd.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Btw @ Macchiato Macchiato

vic might be the strongest Australian state but my state has the strongest Australian player, and isn't far behind .
How's villyness, she's really good. Also yeah Waveguider should come to the US or Evo. Like tbh TK isn't that amazing, big D doesn't use her as much. John#s only goes to custom tournaments, we definitely need more rep.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
How's villyness, she's really good. Also yeah Waveguider should come to the US or Evo. Like tbh TK isn't that amazing, big D doesn't use her as much. John#s only goes to custom tournaments, we definitely need more rep.
V is incredible for her age, she's currently 4th in Melbourne but last I heard the top player in my state was 2 stocking her so iunno

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Played in an online tournament today, got 9th/78.

Summary:
1. Beat a ZSS 2-0
2. Beat a Mewtwo/Ness 2-1 (Beat Mewtwo, lost to Ness, beat Ness)
3. Beat a Little Mac 2-1
4. Lost to a Ness/Fox 1-2 (Beat his Ness and then he counterpicked Fox, GG Zelda lol)
5. Lost to a Sonic 1-2 (an actual patient Sonic player, GG Zelda lol)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I just read the recent page on the Rosalina MU discussion... My head... Oh, and I noticed that I never saw Dabuz say anything there any time I look there. I wished he did.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well, I just read the recent page on the Rosalina MU discussion... My head... Oh, and I noticed that I never saw Dabuz say anything there any time I look there. I wished he did.
Thanks for reminding me, I do want to post my thoughts on Shulk since I face him the most. (Due to Neo Zero maining him).

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Peach is just lucky she hasn't tripped or sprained her ankle from running in heels.
You can run surprisingly fast in heels without f**king up. There's a certain way to run when wearing heels and avoid falling to your death.

But a tight around the legs skirt or dress? Pfft Idunno that just seems impossible.
Bayonetta can do everything in heels but come to think of it, she NEVER wears a dress or skirt.
After all, you can't very well spread your legs in something like that, which Bayonetta is all about.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You can run surprisingly fast in heels without f**king up. There's a certain way to run when wearing heels and avoid falling to your death.

But a tight around the legs skirt or dress? Pfft Idunno that just seems impossible.
Bayonetta can do everything in heels but come to think of it, she NEVER wears a dress or skirt.
After all, you can't very well spread your legs in something like that, which Bayonetta is all about.
Hi, my name is Raiden, I make ZSS look like like a tool when I can do this in heels. :p

Unfortunately, wall-running never made it into the final game...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I finally found out why the Rosalinda mains throw around 80:20 match-ups like it's nothing. It's because the OP of their MU thread says this:
  • 100:0 - 95:5; Rosalina would (almost) always win.
  • 90:10 - 85:15; Rosalina has a massive advantage.
  • 80:20 - 75:25; Rosalina has a strong advantage.
  • 70:30 - 65:35; Rosalina has a moderate advantage.
  • 60:40 - 55:45; Rosalina has a slight advantage.
  • 50:50; Rosalina is evenly matched against her opponent.
  • 40:60 - 45:55; Rosalina has a slight disadvantage.
  • 30:70 - 35:65; Rosalina has a moderate disadvantage.
  • 20:80 - 25:75; Rosalina has a strong disadvantage.
  • 10:90 - 15:85; Rosalina has a massive disadvantage.
  • 0:100 - 5:95; Rosalina would (almost) always lose.
Apparently, 70:30 is only a "moderate" advantage lol.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I finally found out why the Rosalinda mains throw around 80:20 match-ups like it's nothing. It's because the OP of their MU thread says this:
Apparently, 70:30 is only a "moderate" advantage lol.
Hell, 65:35 being a "moderate" advantage is p lol as well

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I just slept through most of my afternoon and-

@ FullMoon FullMoon So I watched the replay...

View attachment 50068

Seriously. That was beautiful Rosalina play. The reads. The lunar landing! Was this offline or online? Because he perfectly executed it.

I mean wow the nair death when you dropped your shield! Or that grab when you dair Luma! <3

It's a shame he lost that match because all of it was beautiful.
It was all online, he lives in another state from mine and all.

What is a lunar landing by the way?

And yeah his Rosalina was really good at reading me, if I hadn't picked up the pace at the end I would easily have been 3-stocked.
I now want to see this.
@ FullMoon FullMoon
Sure. I don't have you added though, my NNID is INFullMoon.

Top Bottom