• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Dr.Mario still seems lacking. Little Mack has great frame data and ground mobility but he's a low tier.
How did anyone (EVEN SAKURAI) think this move was a good idea??? Whenever I watch Melee and I see 50% off of Peach's dsmash I'm just like
IIRC I tested it once and her Dsmash can do a max of 81 damage. It's very unlikely since the opponent can DI it.

Melee's adventure was fun. Brawl's was even better. Adventure mode for SSB4 DLC!

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Random comment time: Melee's adventure mode wasn't that good. :happysheep:
I still remember clearing Adventure Mode many times without knowing Giga Bowser existed until I did another run where I got to him and I was like "WHOA WHOA WHAT THE ****"

I was kinda like that with Master Core too though I did know he existed before playing, just now how he looked like or how the fight worked =P

I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore
I wasn't a huge fan of the adventure mode. Didn't hate it. It was like.... eh. Alright I guess

For all the flak subspace got, it had that one advantage that made it sort of worth it imo. It made unlocking characters waaaay easier than usual

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I hated that Legend of Zelda maze soooo much. I think I had like a 25% completion rate there because it was just so confusing.
That's one of the best parts of adventure mode imo. It's really easy to do quickly if you know what you're doing.

Melee adventure mode is really fun and it's one of the highlights of single player modes in smash games.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Subspace was awesome. It basically was a better 'Kirby and the Amazing Mirror' game with cool cutscenes everywhere.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That's one of the best parts of adventure mode imo. It's really easy to do quickly if you know what you're doing.

Melee adventure mode is really fun and it's one of the highlights of single player modes in smash games.
I was like 7 :v

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
@ Rosalina mains
Can you do second hit of a Lunar Landed nair to Luma Warp to fsmash/usmash at kill percents?
F-Smash I've only managed to land on the big characters if it's angled up. U-Smash I feel is a lot more reliable.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Time to watch some Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic. :3

I do remember playing Melee alot when I was younger. But I never got into it competitively. I just played it casually, didn't get into competitive till around 2013. :3

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Wouldn't Mewtwo be able to mess with Olimar pretty badly with Confusion shenanigans and reflecting Pikmin?

And I guess Mewtwo could really mess with Ness using Confusion as well.

Last edited:
How well does Mewtwo do against :4diddy::4falcon::4sheik::rosalina::4sonic::4pikachu::4yoshi::4luigi::4mario::4ness::4olimar:?

If he loses to all of them he's booty.

#edgyedgeedge
He loses to all of them because he is Mewtwo

In all seriousness, all I've heard was that Falcon, Yoshi, MK, Sheik, and Sonic are really uphill for him. Idk about the rest. I wanna try him out soooo bad though just to see his potential damage outputs and ****.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Do you guys ever think it strange that the Rosaluma forums are really into how she's like a mother, but in the game she sacrifices Lumas as she fights?

Have people been saying that Mewtwo's b-air sucks? Starts at frame 13, seems to have long range (correct me if I'm wrong), deals 13% damage. 21f landing lag

Shulk's b-air is INSANELY disjointed (like the hyperbole is REAL), frame 18-20 start up lol, deals 12% damage but this is like... one of Shulk's best moves because it's godlike for spacing, poking and killing. 21f landing lag too

So um... huh? Well, I lurked the Mewtwo boards and that's what I read. Just correct me if I'm wrong. Thaaaaanks

---

You guys remember the BIG Phoenix Wright guide I made. I got the layout from a guy named Karsticles and... lol: http://smashboards.com/members/karsticles.97103/

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Do you guys ever think it strange that the Rosaluma forums are really into how she's like a mother, but in the game she sacrifices Lumas as she fights?
Gameplay and Story Segregation ftw.

Though to be fair the Lumas more than likely would be totally fine with sacrificing themselves for Rosalina.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Mewtwo's bair has a bit less reach than the graphic, isn't fully disjointed, 13% is only on the close hit (9%/11%/13% hitboxes iirc), and it doesn't really have kill power aside from on the 13% hitbox and even then is still noticeably weaker than fair.

It is a pretty decent move tbh but the reward feels kind of bleh for what it is.

I think I should drop by this guy's profile and be like, "YO. Thanks for the layout in Shoryuken" but idk. For all I know, he may not be the same guy so eeeeh.

@ Lavani Lavani Ah I see. Thanks

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I sent you the Rosalina replay because I'm very likely to not upload it to youtube because I don't really like to upload single matches and I didn't save the rest and you seemed to be vaguely interested in it =P

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore
:sadsheep:
@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I sent you the Rosalina replay because I'm very likely to not upload it to youtube because I don't really like to upload single matches and I didn't save the rest and you seemed to be vaguely interested in it =P
Ah, thank you. I'll watch it when I can.

Son of a---

Wait a minute... I'm out of booze. Brb
You were offered a chance of freedom and you threw it away. :happysheep:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
He loses to all of them because he is Mewtwo

In all seriousness, all I've heard was that Falcon, Yoshi, MK, Sheik, and Sonic are really uphill for him. Idk about the rest. I wanna try him out soooo bad though just to see his potential damage outputs and ****.
Mfw

-Yoshi jumps out of mewtwos forward throw
-DA into tornado works until mewtwo hits 40
-Sonic and falcon dont let him touch the ground
-mewtwo is almost finished charging his sb and sheik pelts him with a needle

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I've always wondered; why does ZSS say "Be still," in one of her victory poses? Is there something I'm missing, or...?

Today in FG, a Kirby who only spammed up b
uhhhhhhh
Me whenever I meet someone who spams one move:

Cri

Last edited:
Mfw

-Yoshi jumps out of mewtwos forward throw
-DA into tornado works until mewtwo hits 40
-Sonic and falcon dont let him touch the ground
-mewtwo is almost finished charging his sb and sheik pelts him with a needle
I feel bad for the Pokemon :^(

The sudden weight decrease is REALLY necessary for Mewtwo and idk what Sakurai has against Mewtwo :|

I can't stop laughing every time I go to the Kirby boards and see this :rotfl:
moderator levnei.png

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Isn't :rosalina: a really awful MU for :4mewtwo:, too?
I think every good character is an awful MU for him

Though he's kinda like Ganondorf in that it only takes a couple reads for it to swing his way so you can't really afford to mess up against him with anyone

Top Bottom