• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Those are the only kinds of posts he ever makes and he frequently mentions he was trolling after making them

It was in CCI at any rate
He says you can tell when he's being serious but you can't, lol. All his posts sound the exact same.

Is Ganondorf better than he was in Brawl? Absolutely. But a lot of the same issues he had still remain, and he's still at a ridiculous disadvantage against characters that can punish and react like Sheik.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Huh? Where was this match-up posted? It may be silly, but I wouldn't think someone would deserve a warning or infraction for it. He at least put details, (as wrong as they are).
He makes these dumbass posts frequently on the CCI thread and he admits its because he's trolling. Like I got infracted three times for saying slightly less dumber stuff than what he writes on a regular basis. He once said he had frame three reactions that's how dumb his posts get.
Wait I page stole dang

Last edited:

Soul.

I go the Misimpressions thread, see this.
Frame data oft comparable to most of the fastest and speediest characters in the game (start ups are often high on ground moves though, the only thing that let's a character like Pikachu or similar stand a chance IMO)
define "stand a chance"

You know I love Manny but the supporters are johnning haaard

Mayweather's spacing was perfect. Great evasive movement. A true Little Mac main :^)

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Mayweather played it right and was smart about it. Manny was flailing his punches so I was like, "um." Mayweather didn't punch as much but he was more calculated and accurate.

Smart man
I'm confused at Manny's strategy, he fought as though he was against a guy who was his size. Explosive punches mean nothing if they don't connect. Mayweather had the size advantage, and it showed. It wasn't until later Manny decided to put up some pint-sized effort of a show.

Ugh. Mayweather. I don't like him at all.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
IASA is when an action is interruptible with another input

End lag is the timeframe between the end of the action's active frames and the IASA frame.

Landing lag is the lag when landing during a move.

None of them are the same thing, though there's some amount of overlap in purpose between end lag and landing lag (ex. "End lag occurs through frame 50" "The move's IASA is 51f")
I'm going to be a child and completely ignore that japanese spreadsheet exists and continue to do my own research.

I'm confused at Manny's strategy, he fought as though he was against a guy who was his size. Explosive punches mean nothing if they don't connect. Mayweather had the size advantage, and it showed. It wasn't until later Manny decided to put up some pint-sized effort of a show.

Ugh. Mayweather. I don't like him at all.
I was rooting for Pacman but oh well. Point taken

Spurs are out btw. Rockets or Hawks. Win plz

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm going to be a child and completely ignore that japanese spreadsheet exists and continue to do my own research.
It's always good to have other sources to reference!

I thought I saw a bunch of things in that spreadsheet that were off, then I'd go check it ingame and realize that I was actually the one wrong about them. I don't know why I thought Luigi's usmash had 5 more frames of endlag than Mario's, for one...

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Ultimately, this fight didn't do the sport any favors. The whole world was watching, it'd have been fantastic to have a down or two, at least.

No one likes techfests. Boxing will be branded by first-time watchers as boring.

Also.

Spurs. ;_;

MUH BABIES.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
INFullMoon

And wtf @ Antonykun Antonykun you just liked a post I didn't even remember I made months ago in the Rosalina social.
I went and looked up the First Rosalinda Raid
I'm actually a spirit as my body died laughing XD

Last edited:
Manny VS Mayweather was basically the Shulk vs Pika MU except the Pika kept spamming and missing quick attack and Shulk switched between speed and shield while spacing perfectly with his long range and GRAB game :troll:

Spurs losing is the worst

Soul.

Was basically the Shulk vs Pika MU except the Pika kept spamming and missing quick attack and Shulk switched between speed and shield while spacing perfectly with his long range and GRAB game :troll:
i hate you
this makes me want to use shulk as a punching bag :troll:

Hate on Mayweather. Not Shulk

I could probably think of better MU comparisons. Mayweather is the GOAT Mac tho :O

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's always good to have other sources to reference!

I thought I saw a bunch of things in that spreadsheet that were off, then I'd go check it ingame and realize that I was actually the one wrong about them. I don't know why I thought Luigi's usmash had 5 more frames of endlag than Mario's, for one...
I can't read japanese so idek what I'm looking for.

Soul.

wow his attacks have super armor
wow his aerials suck
wow his recovery is literally **** (no duh)
wow hes the 3rd fastest character in the game
wow frame 3 up b (?)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GUYS GUYS

I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY HIM BUT ON FG A GUYS WITH THE MII NAME "maggyo" IN JAPANESE HAD A STUNFISK MII

HE IS MY HERO AND HAS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE A STUNFISK MII OF MY OWN

("Maggyo" is Stunfisk's Japanese name, I can read kana so.)

Also Mewtwo is so light and Shadow Ball is so strong that a Pocketed fully-charged Shadow Ball is nearly a OHKO on the Genetic Pokémon. Plus Villager doesn't give two hoots about the 50% reflector limit so lol if it gets Confusioned back.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
wow his attacks have super armor
wow his aerials suck
wow his recovery is literally **** (no duh)
wow hes the 3rd fastest character in the game
wow frame 3 up b (?)
Dude, Mac iz soo OP af liek omg dawg

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
i no rite i got #rekt #CalledAScrub #MacIsBestCharacter
Im su gud wit Link!!111 Alidois use his arrows, linkerangz and bob-ombs!11111

Kotaku told me dat Mac was da bess nd dats y he shuld b bannd!!!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Is it bad that I hardly use Fox's lasers at all? It's a stark contrast to how I played him back in Brawl.

Top Bottom