• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I suppose that explains this?
It sure would.

I noticed because of this.

Awakening saved Fire Emblem because shipping.
That might explain why I didn't enjoy the game more.

Omg why are the other FEs so expensive. I want to buy Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn but I look on Amazon or ebay or whatever and it's like "$4500, plus free shipping" >_>
I'm glad I bought them when they came out :^)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's pretty quiet around here compared to yesterday.

I can actually get some sleep for once.

YHESSS! :falconmelee:

I'll see you all later.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I bought Fire Emblem Awakening because everyone and their mother was talking about it for some reason when most fire emblem games faded to oblivion. While I certainly liked the shipping, I didn't know it existed 'til I bought the game.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Really? Because it seems like you are able to get to me just find, especially with that amazing dash grab. And frame data? Like I said, you seem to be able to go all over the place no matter what move you do. It's very hard to touch you especially with things like Nair.

Let's all not forget about Up-smash. Which I could only start avoiding by using Olimar's up-b creatively. I don't know how to deal with that. Most of my characters down-airs can't reach and even if I did try I'll just eat an up air instead.
Yeah I was wondering what was up with all the Up-Bs lol

Greninja has quite a lot of flaws really, I guess I was just able to mask them pretty convicingly =V

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It isn't super obvious since you can't see the percents, but I didn't get hit/take any damage, it was all windbox.

There's two weight-based windboxes (50w and 40w) in the move and they hit once per frame, I assume this multiplies the push significantly if it doesn't hit you into the hitboxes to stop you.

Though it also uses autolinks for them which I guess might increase the strength depending on how far you are from wherever the centers of the windboxes are.
Huh, okay. It likely had to do with your aerial position too.

That's some pretty bizarre stuff though.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
If any of you want a good laugh, play special smash using fast and mini (mini isn't necessary but I like the character's squeaky voices).
Go to Gaur plains and wait until Metal Face shows up. In fast smash his voice is fast and high pitched and it sounds adorable :3

Also, does anyone else think Fast smash is really fun? Everything moves a lot quicker and it just seems a lot more fluid.

Got bored but this music makes me feel like I should try playing this game I haven't played yet. Anyone heard of Knight of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Am I the only one who finds :4yoshi: far more annoying to fight on FG than :4falcon:? Damned eggs tick me off far more than dash grabs from halfway across the stage, somehow.

Last edited:

Soul.

Yoshi being annoying is like, the number 1 thing people say when it comes to FG.

Soul.

Really? I've seen significantly more people complaining about Captain Falcon than Yoshi.
Yes. Maybe it's just people not being able to find a pattern or something. Yoshi isn't that good. He's good, but not top tier good.

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm so glad nobody actually plays Toon Link.

Holy mother of god.
Yes. Maybe it's just people not being able to find a pattern or something. Yoshi isn't that good. He's good, but not top tier good.
Don't say this aloud. I remember typing this in the Brawl days, and 20 posts later I got called a racial epithet. >____>

Last edited:

Soul.

No one plays Toon Link because he's meh.
I wish Brawl Tink came back. I'd play him if he didn't receive changes.

Soul.

31/x/31/31/x/31 Storm Drain Modest Shellos.
I'll keep it. **** luck

Last edited:
Only your dash attack missed?

Welcome to Zelda, where your dash attack, dash grab and ftilt all miss at point blank range.
I was playing Shulk. Animation on Monado art activation has some invincibility on it for whatever reason. Weird stuff but it's something that I abuse with MALLC

GIF was from Vanilla

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I know you were playing Shulk, I'd be surprised if Zelda could use Monado Arts, I'm just saying missing characters on seemingly random things is sadly a common occurrence with zelderp

I know you were playing Shulk, I'd be surprised if Zelda could use Monado Arts, I'm just saying missing characters on seemingly random things is sadly a common occurrence with zelderp
Yeah. It really sucks. Like, I'd love f-tilt a lot but it misses at point blank so.

Well ****.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh hey @Cenizas, I forgot to stop being dumb and actually answer your question earlier.

I think maybe Tristana is the sassiest. No one has Zelda levels of sass but that would be hard to achieve. You should totally play League, it's a really fun game and it's even better with friends.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
its ok they fixed shulk's hitbox dissonance last patch

but not zeldas
>:
Wait

are you talking about Shulk's ftilt?

Because that still whiffs pointblank on certain characters in 1.0.7, just replicated against Sheik to verify.

Top Bottom