• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
League of Legends is quite a difficult game to get good at. I remember it fondly because it was what filled the 3 year gap from when Brawl was dying to the release of Smash 4.

I played Fiora and Galio. What is your favourite character?
Support Lulu

I like playing as Varus, Nami, and LeBlanc in bot matches, but I've never used them in PvP. I wanted to learn Riven, but I didn't really understand her cancelling/combos, so I stopped playing as her.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I do.

My main account is level 20. On that account I only did bot matches, so I never got PvP experience. I was afraid of getting matched up with other level 20s who have more PvP experience if I were to begin PvPing at that level (IDRK how the matchmaking works), so I made a new account to PvP with until I get better.
I'm not sure why I'm explaining all of this to you, I think I just want you to know that I suck right now, so don't expect much :secretkpop:
I don't care if you're the worst player ever. I will always add Zelda gorls to League. I'm about to hit level 30 myself. Just add me so we can play some time :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ L Latte You can support my Varus, and then I'll support your Varus as Thresh!

If you need help with stuff I'll definitely give yew some tips!

I'm much nicer on League than I am here.

So don't fear the sassT.

Latte

Smash Ace
I don't care if you're the worst player ever. I will always add Zelda gorls to League. I'm about to hit level 30 myself. Just add me so we can play some time :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yay, okay! I added you.
I can play later tonight, if you want to. If we can't play today, I'm free pretty much whenever. What role do you usually play? pls say bott adc EDIT: Never mind LOL

@Aerodrome If you still play, you should join sometime too
or maybe after I get better if you aren't fine with losing :^)

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yay, okay! I added you.
I can play later tonight, if you want to. If we can't play today, I'm free pretty much whenever. What role do you usually play? pls say bott adc EDIT: Never mind LOL

@Aerodrome If you still play, you should join sometime too
or maybe after I get better if you aren't fine with losing :^)
We're off on our posts a little because I post so :4sonic:

I'm really liking Varus, like I said. So we can rule bot lane together.
My best champion is either Xerath or Thresh though.

@Aerodrome I wish you still played.
Also, I want to thank your country for being the reason I've won many games of RISK.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
This place is rather quiet tonight. Despite that, hello!

I'm really bored but i'm too tired to make myself not be bored.

Latte

Smash Ace
@ L Latte You can support my Varus, and then I'll support your Varus as Thresh!

If you need help with stuff I'll definitely give yew some tips!

I'm much nicer on League than I am here.

So don't fear the sassT.
I haven't played ADC in PvP yet, and didn't play ADC much in bots either, so my CSing skills aren't too good. I also haven't played ADC with a Thresh, so I'm not entirely sure how to take full advantage of the lantern.

Yes, please give tips if you notice me doing something wrong over and over, because I probably have no idea that I'm even doing anything wrong
We're off on our posts a little because I post so :4sonic:

I'm really liking Varus, like I said. So we can rule bot lane together.
My best champion is either Xerath or Thresh though.
sanic sped vruum vruum

My best champion is probably Lulu or Nami. Varus's Q and Heartseeker skin Is why I like him so much. Getting kills with it on opponents who try to escape is the best feeling

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I haven't played ADC in PvP yet, and didn't play ADC much in bots either, so my CSing skills aren't too good. I also haven't played ADC with a Thresh, so I'm not entirely sure how to take full advantage of the lantern.

Yes, please give tips if you notice me doing something wrong over and over, because I probably have no idea that I'm even doing anything wrong

sanic sped vruum vruum

My best champion is probably Lulu or Nami. Varus's Q and Heartseeker skin Is why I like him so much. Getting kills with it on opponents who try to escape is the best feeling
The fact that you know that you can use lantern puts you leagues (ha) above a lot of adcs I support. I'll teach you good strats, don't worry bout dat.

I like Varus for is aa and his ability to kite like a beast and chase too. Lulu would be a good support because Varus is so squishy and has bad escape.

I'm so excited to play, but I can't do it until i dunno when :( Because work right now and I've got music stuff to do. Hopefully we'll catch each other on at the same time soon.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I thought about saying something positive about Zelda's moveset today.

But I really couldn't think of anything. Utilt's range feels much smaller than Brawl's.
Utilt is a kill move now it kills Fox at 140% with 140% rage so it has that going for it now :3

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Good games @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 ~~

My play was pretty fraudulent today though because Gamepad lmao and I sucked today. XD

DAT ZELDA SWEETSPOT DAIR SPIKE INTO FOOTSTOOL OMG

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
mfw knocked out of 3DS tourney: :(

Still have Wii U at least

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
On the topic of music i've been listening to a lot of Marina and the Diamonds songs. They're all really good.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just gonna say that @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 's Zelda and Shulk are legit, while my poor Zelderly :4miisword: is very fraudulent lmao.

I'll post a really stupid moment in our matches soon~

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wow I was going to complain that this thread died for an hour again but apparently I just stopped getting alerts

thanks swf

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
did you know

there are no screenshots of shulk facing left

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Just gonna say that @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 's Zelda and Shulk are legit, while my poor Zelderly :4miisword: is very fraudulent lmao.

I'll post a really stupid moment in our matches soon~
Ty gorl! Your Zelderly is pretty good tho lol.
Omg I knew nothing about Swordfighter, like I was so confused. I was so shocked by that dthrow to uair killing at like 80. SECOND COMING OF DIDDY
BAN•:4miisword:

I wonder what that stupid moment could be...I have an idea tho :^)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Anyone up for smash wii u now? I have everything I needed to do done.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I saw that Spirst posted and expected him to shed some light but nope

Kenniky is probably right, though. I don't think weak windboxes like that would send you that far.
It isn't super obvious since you can't see the percents, but I didn't get hit/take any damage, it was all windbox.

There's two weight-based windboxes (50w and 40w) in the move and they hit once per frame, I assume this multiplies the push significantly if it doesn't hit you into the hitboxes to stop you.

Though it also uses autolinks for them which I guess might increase the strength depending on how far you are from wherever the centers of the windboxes are.

Latte

Smash Ace
The fact that you know that you can use lantern puts you leagues (ha) above a lot of adcs I support. I'll teach you good strats, don't worry bout dat.

I like Varus for is aa and his ability to kite like a beast and chase too. Lulu would be a good support because Varus is so squishy and has bad escape.

I'm so excited to play, but I can't do it until i dunno when :( Because work right now and I've got music stuff to do. Hopefully we'll catch each other on at the same time soon.
Alright, no problem! I'm on fairly often, so I'm sure we'll be able to play sometime soon.
Ah, the Kirby of League.

I PREFER SKIPPING heheehehe3h3hheh3h33h3
"'Yup, that tasted purple,' Lulu says in a lazy voice as she lifts the bong back up to her face and resumes smoking."

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It isn't super obvious since you can't see the percents, but I didn't get hit/take any damage, it was all windbox.

There's two weight-based windboxes (50w and 40w) in the move and they hit once per frame, I assume this multiplies the push significantly if it doesn't hit you into the hitboxes to stop you.

Though it also uses autolinks for them which I guess might increase the strength depending on how far you are from wherever the centers of the windboxes are.
I'm of a different mindset tbh. I think it never happened. I think this a conspiracy made up by the government.

Where do you fit in @ Lavani Lavani ? A great question.

After years of research and countless hours of... research I have concluded that you are Sakurai!!

Top Bottom