• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I've never played League or anything of that genre before but I'd totally sign up if it meant I got to play with the sistren. Who's a support type character with Zelda tier sass that I could use?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I've never played League or anything of that genre before but I'd totally sign up if it meant I got to play with the sistren. Who's a support type character with Zelda tier sass that I could use?
:4zelda: Tier or

:4zelda: Tier?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I HAVE THE BIGGEST LOAD OF TRASH IN THIS SPOILER

:4zelda:

@ Lavani Lavani what is shulks vision counter window
I believe it's 5-40f on the first use, with a 70f FAF

I'm not really sure how the decay works for repeated use but it doesn't seem significant, five in a row was still 5-32f.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I believe it's 5-40f on the first use, with a 70f FAF

I'm not really sure how the decay works for repeated use but it doesn't seem significant, five in a row was still 5-32f.
i theorize it just defaults down to 32f after one use.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
i theorize it just defaults down to 32f after one use.
Counting frames on use #2 suggests that you are right :teeth:

Weird number imo but whatever, that's still a larger counter window than a good chunk of counters though.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Lmao League of Legends

Doesn't that game get patched like weekly!? Sm4sh patching is already hampering the development of the game, but LOL takes that to another level how even

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Lmao League of Legends

Doesn't that game get patched like weekly!? Sm4sh patching is already hampering the development of the game, but LOL takes that to another level how even
My Smash friend plays LoL quite a bit, so every time I complain about Smash to him, he complains about LoL's constant patching, lol.

Sharing what we hate about our competitive games with each other ~

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The frame 7 startup thing might be right though, MasterCore has stuff listed at frame 7. There's a "flash" graphic at frame 5 ingame that obscures the blinking and seemed like a likely starting point for the counter frames though so idk

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I'm so sorry about the lag lol.

My internet is being really wonky right now.

Didn't know you played Olimar though. That D-Air spike though =V
You know, what is Greninja Weakness? Because honestly he seems to have an answer for everything and everything. And he can force opponents to almost do what he wants. Maybe you are just that amazing with him though. >.>

I started picking him up as a secondary a short time ago. Give or take less then a week. I don't remember spiking you...

Also, I didn't notice any lag what so ever.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There's a "flash" graphic at frame 5 ingame
ok so weird as **** discovery

there are invincibility frames there instead of counter frames

counter does seem to be frame 7

You know, what is Greninja Weakness? Because honestly he seems to have an answer for everything and everything. And he can force opponents to almost do what he wants. Maybe you are just that amazing with him though. >.>

I started picking him up as a secondary a short time ago. Give or take less then a week. I don't remember spiking you...

Worst OoS options in the game, laggy aerials that give him no easy way to escape juggles, horribly slow standing grab are the main things that come to mind

I feel like he has a bit harder of a time killing than he should for what he is, too.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Greninja's main weakness is that he can't approach very well and he has pretty much no good OoS options. Also frame data.

And I meant my D-Air spike while you were trying to recover once =P

Hydro Pump is surprisingly effective against Olimar's recovery.

Also really? The matches were really stuttery for me, I dropped a lot of inputs because of it.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't understand the FE:A hate. Chrom is so cool. I want to be him if when I grow up.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Greninja's main weakness is that he can't approach very well and he has pretty much no good OoS options. Also frame data.

And I meant my D-Air spike while you were trying to recover once =P

Hydro Pump is surprisingly effective against Olimar's recovery.

Also really? The matches were really stuttery for me, I dropped a lot of inputs because of it.
Really? Because it seems like you are able to get to me just find, especially with that amazing dash grab. And frame data? Like I said, you seem to be able to go all over the place no matter what move you do. It's very hard to touch you especially with things like Nair.

Let's all not forget about Up-smash. Which I could only start avoiding by using Olimar's up-b creatively. I don't know how to deal with that. Most of my characters down-airs can't reach and even if I did try I'll just eat an up air instead.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
ok so weird as **** discovery

there are invincibility frames there instead of counter frames

counter does seem to be frame 7
I suppose that explains this?

Also, this was taken from the Prima guide as well, but apparently Dash vision's counter window recovers slightly faster than normal.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There's so much FE:A hate cuz "oh ma gherd itz 4 casuialz nowq11!" when in reality it actually saved the series. smh
Plus since the game exists digitally, I could buy it for less than $59,327,628,526

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Awakening saved Fire Emblem because shipping.

Basically everyone that loves shipping (which are a lot of people) join forces and that promotes Fire Emblem (which includes the :4robinf:social). Nintendo gets profit. Shippers are with shippers. Win-win. :^)

Top Bottom