• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
WHERE IS THE

i can't believe you! now I have to go complain on tumblr about this.
Don't forget to constantly ***** about how you got PTSD from mean tweets directed at you and that it's worse than the PTSD soldiers get from fighting in the war.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Playing Little Mac is legit fun

Except when you're flung offstage.

Then it becomes the most frustrating thing in the earth.

Greninja's recovery has spoiled me so bad.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

It's so true.

Ever since 64 it's felt gross playing characters with poor recoveries to me, even in this game Luigi's recovery disappoints me enough that I almost don't want to play him for it. Getting gimped feels bad, though I also very much like being able to go deep offstage to edgeguard.

Mac's moveset is great though yeah, dtilt ftilt and dsmash in particular but I love pretty much all his ground attacks.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
tfw when you go deep offstage with kirby and use upper cutter
Only to realize customs are off
image.jpg

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's so true.

Ever since 64 it's felt gross playing characters with poor recoveries to me, even in this game Luigi's recovery disappoints me enough that I almost don't want to play him for it. Getting gimped feels bad, though I also very much like being able to go deep offstage to edgeguard.

Mac's moveset is great though yeah, dtilt ftilt and dsmash in particular but I love pretty much all his ground attacks.
Greninja has spoiled me badly in more than just recovery though. It just feels so free to move around with him and zip around like crazy be it on the ground, in the air or even offstage with Hydro Pump shenanigans.

Greninja's mobility has spoiled me so badly I don't think I can function without a character with comparable mobility. I'm adamant about maining Lucas once he releases, but I'm pretty sure he won't be even half as good as my Greninja just because of that.

Soul.

Want jank in your handheld/TV screen? turn on customs for more HSB, Dong Cyclone, Timber Parody, Dark Laughs and more!
k jk

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Greninja has spoiled me badly in more than just recovery though. It just feels so free to move around with him and zip around like crazy be it on the ground, in the air or even offstage with Hydro Pump shenanigans.

Greninja's mobility has spoiled me so badly I don't think I can function without a character with comparable mobility. I'm adamant about maining Lucas once he releases, but I'm pretty sure he won't be even half as good as my Greninja just because of that.
Wii fits mobility is fairly close. Try her

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Wii fits mobility is fairly close. Try her
Running Speed:

:4greninja:: 6th
:4wiifit:: 19th

Walking Speed:

:4greninja:: 4th
:4wiifit:: 20th

Air Speed:

:4greninja:: 5th
:4wiifit:: 29th

Fall Speed:

:4greninja:: 3rd
:4wiifit:: 39th

Fast Fall Speed:

Jump Height:

:4greninja:: 2th
:4wiifit:: I dunno

Machiatto pls. I know that for some reason you really want me to play WFT but come on man, that's not fairly close at all lol.

Soul.

lol apparently there's going to be a Pokkén presentation soon.
inb4 P O K K É N B O Y S

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Running Speed:

Walking Speed:

Air Speed:

Fall Speed:

Fast Fall Speed:

Jump Height:

Machiatto pls. I know that for some reason you really want me to play WFT but come on man, that's not fairly close at all lol.
Incorrect

http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/AirSpeed
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/WalkSpeed
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/DashSpeed
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/FallSpeed

Re-educate self

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Running Speed:

Walking Speed:

Air Speed:

Fall Speed:

Fast Fall Speed:

Jump Height:

I think that they feel similar when you play them. Nair is everything for both of them. Both have great recoveries and projectiles. Both kill fast. Try her

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh.

So it's even further away than I thought it was lol.

I think that they feel similar when you play them. Nair is everything for both of them. Both have great recoveries and projectiles. Both kill fast. Try her
I've tried WFT multiple times before but she didn't really click with me.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ Alacion Alacion what fabric should i get for shorts? I assume no denim but what about cotton/chinos/etc?

Edit: It's funny that asos was mentioned on that image, it's where I buy most of my clothes. lol

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got someone to say "KILLURSELF" & another called me a "JUIF" (I had to look it up lol) on Roll Glory for trolling the living hell out of them

I lol'd quite hard tbh

/deartrolldiary

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wow default Swordspider walks really fast I wonder if shortest Swordspider walks faster than Marth/F-smash

Baggy shorts are ugly and cargo shorts have those pockets that make them baggy!
YOU DON"T GET IN THE WAY OF A VILLAGER MAIN AND HIS POCKETS

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
@ Alacion Alacion what fabric should i get for shorts? I assume no denim but what about cotton/chinos/etc?

Edit: It's funny that asos was mentioned on that image, it's where I buy most of my clothes. lol
Not sure if serious o.o Not denim and not that mixed material stuff that feels like athletic shorts? o.o Everything else I imagine is fine.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Except Greninja has a ****ton of range on most of what he does because super long limbs and lol water blades.
Thanks for the advice, I will force my shorts to commit sudoku and also buy some new ones from asos.com
Be careful with shorts, if your legs aren't properly toned and you use the "right" length according to that image (which is honestly kind of ugly imo) you're gonna look like a this

Fern I now need you to make a picture involving Villager idc what its about i just want it to have the same troll feel as your other works cuz you're amazing
The signature you used to have with the Villager and the bowling ball was a GIF I made, bro :'D

Thanks, tho <3

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Except Greninja has a ****ton of range on most of what he does because super long limbs and lol water blades.

Be careful with shorts, if your legs aren't properly toned and you use the "right" length according to that image (which is honestly kind of ugly imo) you're gonna look like a this

The signature you used to have with the Villager and the bowling ball was a GIF I made, bro :'D

Thanks, tho <3
I know it is that's (partially) why I carry it. It's just those smiles plus a Villager's face...oh...I am getting tingly just from thinking about it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Mac n Cheese feels your pain, homie.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I basically have "chubby" white shorts as my main or second choice.

Cargo shorts are a lot safer though. White shorts and 20XX pollution = IT SOMEHOW DOESN'T WORK OUT; something goes wrong. White shirts do though, god dammit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom