• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It's open now. Not sure what's up with it...
My Wii U's internet sometimes dies

so that might have been it

because immediately after I sent my message I got error codes

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
You know I was thinking, if Bayo and Jeanne don't get added to Sm4sh I hope they get into MK8 :D

Okay, probably even more unlikely than Sm4sh but whatever.
But C'mon

I'm kidding by the way in case I need to explain that to anyone *throws hands up*

Soul.

Fox has no mixup. He has no aerials to space himself with. He likes to stick to the ground walking/running back and forth and depend on his decent dash attack/grab. He is like the most gimpablr character, way easier and less riskier than trying to gimp Diddy/Ness/Shiek. B-air kinda wrecks fox's up special. He has good Jab mix ups against most characters but Pikachu can Jab right back and not get grabbed.

inb4 no little mac is the most gimpable character

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm fine with that as well

lol time to get more rekt

Last edited:

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
****in' For Glory, man. I was beating on this Link as Zelda to the point where I felt bad about it. We're talking like 6-0 to me. I decided to go dittos with him and he won two matches, changed his name to "I'M AWESOME" and seemed to be having a great time taunting me. Then I beat him in the next ditto, he set his tag to "SPAMMER" and as games went on he kept trying to exemplify the fact he thought I was a spammer (Mind you, he was the "roll, roll, Down-smash, roll, arrow"type Link) I set my tag to "SALT" for laughs and then he started with the whole, "DUDE, RE SAD" and "FUC OFF".

Good times on FG, man.
Really nice people.
Down to earth, truly.

People disappoint me, sometimes.

This has been: Glory story time, with DocDub.

Last edited:

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
****in' For Glory, man. I was beating on this Link as Zelda to the point where I felt bad about it. We're talking like 6-0 to me. I decided to go dittos with him and he won two matches, changed his name to "I'M AWESOME" and seemed to be having a great time taunting me. Then I beat him in the next ditto, he set his tag to "SPAMMER" and as games went on he kept trying to exemplify the fact he thought I was a spammer (Mind you, he was the "roll, roll, Down-smash, roll, arrow"type Link) I set my tag to "SALT" for laughs and then he started with the whole, "DUDE, RE SAD" and "FUC OFF".

Good times on FG, man.
Really nice people.
Down to earth, truly.

People disappoint me, sometimes.

This has been: Glory story time, with DocDub.
You would think these children would have earlier bed times so the rest of us could play without the constant salt

EDIT: Also 100 posts yasss

Last edited:

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
You would think these children would have earlier bed times so the rest of us could play without the constant salt
It was even funnier because he set his tag to "U TEN YRS"
He was calling me the ten year old.

So not only was he calling me a spammer for using his character, but he was calling me a kid for finding his childish behaviour funny.
Hypocrisy OP.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

0:54 ****ing pokemon, why am i catching feelings over this?

Edit: Pokemon episode 1 triggers all kind of feels, i miss chubby pika.
chubby pika is like the greatest thing ever theres a reason Dedene is one of my favorites

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Nah, I disagree, sometimes there are good Link / Toon Link. It's kind of surprising when you encounter them after a spammer Link.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
guys
Nougatocity6 said:
Sheild breaker does NOT have to be charged to give Marth adequate horizontal difference. To see just how much distance it gives him, I recommend using Marth's B-reverse in the air, as you can do that over a stage and see for yourself how much distance it grants him. Spoiler alert, it's a lot. Charging Marth's shield breaker will actually give him too much distance and usually just zoom him underneath the stage, so it's actually recommended you don't charge it much at all.

I think he's been playing with customs on this whole time and hasn't realized it

Top Bottom