• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Be sure to go WFT and spam Jumbo Hoops. Works every time.
What if there's no customs (nor have I unlocked it)? ;_;

I'm tempted to do my scientifically proven For Glory trolling method which involves using my BAN•ZELDA tag & just spam Jab, Nairo's Love & Ferrari's Wind. It works like a charm :D

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So it's already been another 100 pages. We should start planning our next visiT. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Activate the Justin Wong Factor! NEVER GIVE UP! >:C
Random aside, Charizard is still booty but I like his buffed fair

Good angle+kb on the late hit now, it actually kills

We all have our off days. Take the day off and let your sass recuperate!

Preach it gorl.
BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
Just sing this in your head at all times:

Alternatively: Eye of the tiger
You're goddamn right.

I MUST BE... HEROIC AND PROUD

FOR GLORY AWAITS ME

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So Greninja's Up-Smash can actually hit certain characters standing on BF platforms at 0%

I wonder just what did they change in his Up-Smash exactly.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just looked at the rest of that guy's posting history

god damn
Look at this ****
yeah i calculated the bottom tier as at at least some point being at the absolute bottom of the tier list official ones only in other words if a character has at some point occupied the bottom slot you are automatically in the bottom tier game and watch is there because of melee's 2nd tier list pichu mewtwo and bowser most consistently occupying the bottom slot and kirby the current absolute bottom as for the c tier it has to do with average rank and current rank ness having a 16 roy having a 15.5 yoshi having a 15.25 link having a 15 young link having a 14.75 the b tier is calculated based on current and initial values zelda 14 and 19 donkey kong 11 and 17 mario 5 and 14 ganondorf at 6 and 12 the a tier is based solely on returns the n tier is due to being cut from the game the ice climbers score is high 6 when using them as a pair and 24 when using only 1 of them lastly the rest of the s tier is based on average position so yes i did do some math for this its just not obvious math
It hurts my head. Learn2punctuation pls

I had my phone read it to me and it was awful even when I was just listening to it. Also, my phone's default voice is a British woman and idk why. It's pretty funny, though.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guys we all need to lose weight. Stores don't carry waist size 30 pants anymore :(

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The other one that really gets me is people saying "I could care less", when the correct phrasing is "I could not care less". Saying "I could care less" is actually saying that you do care about the object on some level, and doesn't at all convey the complete apathy the correct phrase is meant to show.

mfw people say "I could care less"

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Guys we all need to lose weight. Stores don't carry waist size 30 pants anymore :(
If anything I need to gain weight

It's been impossible for me to find 30x34 pants for years now so I am just eternally committed to 32x34 with a belt :c

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
My head actually hurts from all the Smash I played today :v

It wasn't even that much

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If anything I need to gain weight

It's been impossible for me to find 30x34 pants for years now so I am just eternally committed to 32x34 with a belt :c
I wish 30x28 existed :( Life of a short asian.

The smallest I can find is 32x30. I wear belts regardless of waist size but still... Good shorts of any size barely exist. They drop to your knees and are cargo style which is really hideous :(

Top Bottom