• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Do I even have to say it anymore?

No, but I like to.

:4darkpit:
:4lucina:
Haha really? Thank you! Your shulk terrifies me. you're really good! Do you have any advice for me?

But anyway, thanks for the matches! They were really fun! <3
Lol thanks! Just mix up your ledge options a bit more since you only used standard getup and roll

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
The problem is this:

It was all essentially a dumbed down version of the japanese direct we saw since January. No humor, some information even cut out entirely. Unless you mean new info as in "localized names" then...thats not something I feel to be excited about.

The worst part is that this means they are going to do this two more times with the battle direct and the doll direct.
The Japanese direct is for...... Japan. This is the first direct for the English audience. To a lot of people it is new info.

What I meant is new areas, enemies and story elements. New gameplay is always good in my book.

It isn't bad to those of us who didn't see the Japanese directs because of the language barrier. You might have spoiled yourself on all the info on the Japanese directs but not me. So personally, I'm looking forwards to the other two directs you claim to be coming.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@Nammy12 Thank yooooou for digging up those works of art (gifs)! :bluejump:

Would anyone like to play some Smash Wii U?

Lol :4greninja:'d by a :4greninja:.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I found the Japanese direct to be irritating.

I'll play on Wii U if anyone wants but Rickster beat me to it.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The Japanese direct is for...... Japan. This is the first direct for the English audience. To a lot of people it is new info.

What I meant is new areas, enemies and story elements. New gameplay is always good in my book.

It isn't bad to those of us who didn't see the Japanese directs because of the language barrier. You might have spoiled yourself on all the info on the Japanese directs but not me. So personally, I'm looking forwards to the other two directs you claim to be coming.
Translation, (accurate translations I might add) are posted a couple of days of the japanese directs are up. And they are really in detail even translating small menu text.

And when I mean dumb down, I mean dumb down. They actually cut out a loooooooot of information. They only gave very general information on each subject and then moved on. The japanese direct went a lot more in depth about each thing. You lost information.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Translation, (accurate translations I might add) are posted a couple of days of the japanese directs are up. And they are really in detail even translating small menu text.

And when I mean dumb down, I mean dumb down. They actually cut out a loooooooot of information. They only gave very general information on each subject and then moved on. The japanese direct went a lot more in depth about each thing. You lost information.
I don't want to know very much about games before I play them. That's the fun of exploration and discovery! :awesome:

Soul.

I want the white one. I think I had a white DSi and that thing was the ****. I loved that thing to death and I've wanted a white ds since. Sadly, white has been consistently Japanese exclusive. Blue would be really cool, though. I love my blue 3ds.
I wanted a white DSi too, but I decided to get the cyan one.
I also have a blue 3DS lol.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Naturally the post I praise mobile smashboards in is the post where it kills my links:196:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm so happy that @Fuji'n is back! He'll be around when I post my tier lisT!

Except I saw someone tag Is-maR.........................

#FreeFuujin2015!!!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I wanted a white DSi too, but I decided to get the cyan one.
I also have a blue 3DS lol.
White DSi was god tier. Blue 3DS is also god tier (along with the purple one). Red 3DS is trashT tier.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

I am aware about these translations. Although they are accurate, I prefer not to spoil myself with it.

Of course they did. They had to pack in a ton of info of the game. The main reason I think the Japanese one is more in depth is because it comes out earlier in Japan. Besides, do you really them to go in depth with every feature/mechanic of the game in a single direct ? - This will make the direct even less enjoyable to watch.

Or do you prefer the same format as the Japanese directs but translated into English. Which is basically watching the same video that you have posted.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've been fooling around with :4megaman: today but I'm not sure how to feel about him

I'd enjoy him more if he didn't have lots of endlag on everything not named lemons and had higher dps I think, he's kind of :effort:

Z-drop metal blade > hard knuckle spike is the sickest edgeguard kill combo ever though

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I've been fooling around with :4megaman: today but I'm not sure how to feel about him

I'd enjoy him more if he didn't have lots of endlag on everything not named lemons and had higher dps I think, he's kind of :effort:

Z-drop metal blade > hard knuckle spike is the sickest edgeguard kill combo ever though
I disagree, I prefer Bthrow > FW to snipe your opponent and kill yourself because lolZelda

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
why wouldn't we get another console Smash? like I mean, it's good and all but handheld Smash is here to stay. Console Smash will still be a thing
I was thinking along the lines of some sort of cheap spin off that they could pump out faster on a handheld to keep people busy before the next major game comes out (think handheld Zelda games).

Just play what you want and be happy. That's what I do. Console games make me happy, handhelds not as much.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Also, I'm starting a petition.

Zelda's Dair is too strong, it should put her in free fall. I've already got Sakurai and Shiek to sign it.

Top Bottom