• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

I liked Kirby Air Ride.
I liked City Trial in that game.
Smash Run is a rip-off of that mode yet it is still fun.
Set the music to the Temple Theme
Beat up stuff like Kritters and Stalfos Subspace Emissary style
Profit
I don't hate the 3DS version or any potential future ones, but I won't buy any handheld ones in the future unless there's no console alternative.
why wouldn't we get another console Smash? like I mean, it's good and all but handheld Smash is here to stay. Console Smash will still be a thing

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can't we like sign a petition or something?

#FreeFujin
Probably not.

IDK when he's even gonna get out of perma-ban on his original. There's probably also some issue with the 50 alts.

rip fujin

Well, there's always SquidBoards where afaik he isn't banned yet, so he could go there with a clean account if he needs to talk kwick.

Soul.

Probably not.

IDK when he's even gonna get out of perma-ban on his original. There's probably also some issue with the 50 alts.

rip fujin

Well, there's always SquidBoards where afaik he isn't banned yet, so he could go there with a clean account if he needs to talk kwick.
ew squidboards

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ kenniky kenniky

Very GGs. I will say you need to mix it up a bit. You started getting predictable so my olimar was able to intercept you on a lot of things. One thing I particularly noticed you doing a lot was jumping from the ledge. Otherwise pretty good Shulk. : )

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
whelp the rubber on my circle pad just ripped off. It looks like I'll actually have to buy the new 3ds xl now. My 3ds is like 4 years old, so I guess it's time to upgrade, but wanted the regular new 3ds not the xl. F*** Nintendo and their business decisions. Also f*** Nintendo for only having the new 3ds xl come in black and red.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
whelp the rubber on my circle pad just ripped off. It looks like I'll actually have to buy the new 3ds xl now. My 3ds is like 4 years old, so I guess it's time to upgrade, but wanted the regular new 3ds not the xl. F*** Nintendo and their business decisions. Also f*** Nintendo for only having the new 3ds xl come in black and red.
It's only available in black and red? :v
Bruh

Soul.

hah, what a coincidence. I have the same problem too lmao.
I want this ****

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
hah, what a coincidence. I have the same problem too lmao.
I want this ****
Exactly. I want a ****ing blue one but it's only sold in Europe and Japan (I think). The red and black look like ****. Maybe I'll wait until they announce decent looking colors, but that could be a long time from now.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
He simply wasn't banned yet. The consistency of when he does get banned is lacking tbh. I think as more mods come here he ACTUALLY ends up getting banned less frequently,
Probably because they realise he's completely harmless and he'll just make another alt anyway.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm not buying a new 3ds because I both don't have the money, and there isn't any interesting games yet.

I going to skip getting it for my birthday and see if Nintendo releases the standard new 3ds before christmas and then get it then.

Um. So, what happened here btw? Got too lazy to read everything

I'm just highlighting hitboxes from a video for Shulk

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the outside of the red new 3ds xl is a different shade of red than the inside. WHHYYYYYYY

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Yeeeeaahh...no.

Thats a very bold claim considering how much damage I was doing to you with Olimar when I started getting a grasp on him and on your Shulk. In fact, I think you using buster so much is what help me win.
Fair enough, although I was doing a similar amount of damage to you. Killing Pikmin with one nair is definitely useful in the matchup though.

You're a lot better at reads and kills than me though. rip predictability

Soul.

Exactly. I want a ****ing blue one but it's only sold in Europe and Japan (I think). The red and black look like ****. Maybe I'll wait until they announce decent looking colors, but that could be a long time from now.
If they could release a blue DSi XL then they sure as **** can release a blue New 3DS XL.
Common sense Nintendo pls learn

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If they could release a blue DSi XL then they sure as **** can release a blue New 3DS XL.
Common sense Nintendo pls learn
I already know that Nintendo is going to announce the regular new 3ds right after I get the xl, so I really want to wait and see if they'll announce it. However, I'm unsure as to how long I can deal with the circle pad like this. Nintendo pls, I need faceplates in my life.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Fair enough, although I was doing a similar amount of damage to you. Killing Pikmin with one nair is definitely useful in the matchup though.

You're a lot better at reads and kills than me though. rip predictability
It can be sure, but I can just pluck them instantly again anyway. I have an army. :evil:

Um. So, what happened here btw? Got too lazy to read everything

I'm just highlighting hitboxes from a video for Shulk
I picked up Olimar now. So I basically main Rosalina and Villager (which I probably shouldn't but oh well, invested too much time into the both of them already to throw either of them in the dust), and Olimar is now a secondary.
I already know that Nintendo is going to announce the regular new 3ds right after I get the xl, so I really want to wait and see if they'll announce it. However, I'm unsure as to how long I can deal with the circle pad like this. Nintendo pls, I need faceplates in my life.
Maybe you should just wait for the next generation 3ds? Are there any important 3ds games to you?

Soul.

While they're at it, I'll wait for a blue regular New 3DS!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I saw the direct last night, It was hype. Apparently, a lot of people were disappointed by the direct. Dunno why. I thought it was brimming with new info on the game. Definitely a Day-1 purchase from me.
The problem is this:

It was all essentially a dumbed down version of the japanese direct we saw since January. No humor, some information even cut out entirely. Unless you mean new info as in "localized names" then...thats not something I feel to be excited about.

The worst part is that this means they are going to do this two more times with the battle direct and the doll direct.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Maybe you should just wait for the next generation 3ds? Are there any important 3ds games to you?
I'm unsure as to what you mean. If you're saying just to wait for the regular new 3ds, then yeah, I probably will. If that's not what you're saying then pls explain. And no, there really aren't any new 3ds games that I'm all that interested in. Xenoblade chronicles looks kinda cool but it's not all that important to me.

While they're at it, I'll wait for a blue regular New 3DS!
I want the white one. I think I had a white DSi and that thing was the ****. I loved that thing to death and I've wanted a white ds since. Sadly, white has been consistently Japanese exclusive. Blue would be really cool, though. I love my blue 3ds.

Top Bottom