• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

shut the **** up fujin the only reason anyone even posts in this dusty *** thread is because the rest of the boards are struggling hard to even live. what even is a zelda is that a character in smash brothers oh rite i forgot shes the one like 2 people play with their dirty fingernails and crusty lashes

ok so the peach board social is up and coming thats because the rest of the board is FOCUSED on playing her properly as we data mine and lab with her to make her something i dunno NOT GARBAGE TIER so ok theres more quality than quantity in the social thread now but youll see whats going on. and i mean you went in to complain about her KO POWER????? she has like 40 ko moves, and like a tipper, and a kill throw how could not be impressed by that oh yea because theres probably cheeto dust in your eyes because thats all you can afford as far as makeup goes

Oh.

D

Deleted member

I swear, commercials for Spanish soap operas are so exciting.

Mostly because there's always a *****slap somewhere in each commercial :p

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Yet half of Zelda's moves received endlag increases, as well as having their range neutereT.

Meanwhile Petch is like, "Oh, you're three Bowsers away? SAFE ON SHIELD KO FSMASH."
Not to mention that some moves that got weaker for absolutely no reason at all (utilt, giving Din's a sourspot that KO's at 600%). I miss :zeldamelee:/:zelda:utilt kills at 90%... :urg:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yet half of Zelda's moves received endlag increases, as well as having their range neutereT.

Meanwhile Petch is like, "Oh, you're three Bowsers away? SAFE ON SHIELD KO FSMASH."
Wait, safe on shield? What frame does it come out?

EDIT: Okay I kinda answered my own question
I'm guessing the pan is the only "safe" one and even then 30 frames of endlag should be punishable.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Theory: Power Suit Samus is actually Zelda.

Evidence: They're the same tier and people fall out of both characters' usmashes.
Part 2: Sheik and ZSS are the same.

Proof: They're both fast, top tier and are somehow better than Samus/Zelda despite having very little KO power.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm pretty sure ZSS has more KO power than Samus, though. Her Up-B and uair juggles, and the strong hitbox on Flip Jump are stupid as ****.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wow, that xenoblade direct was bad.

Anyone, how is everyone? Glad it is friday. Get a chance to relax. I just need to survive two more weeks and then it's smooth sailing. Not even my finals scare me.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm pretty sure ZSS has more KO power than Samus, though. Her Up-B and uair juggles, and the strong hitbox on Flip Jump are stupid as ****.
You can add bair to that list.

How far the suited hunter has fallen...Zero Mission lied to me.

Where are you :samusmelee: missiles, nair and charge shot?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
shut the **** up fujin the only reason anyone even posts in this dusty *** thread is because the rest of the boards are struggling hard to even live. what even is a zelda is that a character in smash brothers oh rite i forgot shes the one like 2 people play with their dirty fingernails and crusty lashes

ok so the peach board social is up and coming thats because the rest of the board is FOCUSED on playing her properly as we data mine and lab with her to make her something i dunno NOT GARBAGE TIER so ok theres more quality than quantity in the social thread now but youll see whats going on. and i mean you went in to complain about her KO POWER????? she has like 40 ko moves, and like a tipper, and a kill throw how could not be impressed by that oh yea because theres probably cheeto dust in your eyes because thats all you can afford as far as makeup goes

Can't tell if salt is real or not. Either way

Man, I never realized how great a soundtrack Street Fighter has. Akuma seriously has one of the best themes. That nose though, que feo.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Samus vs. Zero Suit Samus makes no sense

The strongest person in the galaxy is somehow stronger in a skintight suit than in a highly technically advanced armored suit equipped with extremely lethal weapons

thanks Sakurai

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Samus has charge shot, bair, sweet spot ftilt (I think this came with the patch?), fsmash?, and up b at higher percents (can't remember what it's called).

ZSS has fsmash, boost kick, bair, uair stuff, and that kick from flip jump. Dash attack might kill too idk.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Samus has charge shot, bair, sweet spot ftilt (I think this came with the patch?), fsmash?, and up b at higher percents (can't remember what it's called).

ZSS has fsmash, boost kick, bair, uair stuff, and that kick from flip jump. Dash attack might kill too idk.
Samus can't fish for kills at 80%-90%, though, at least not unless she's super close to the ledge.

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
the board is FOCUSED on playing her properly as we data mine and lab with her

theres more quality than quantity
Now cyst....

Is that why you gorls made a video and thread stating all of ha changes when none of them changes were even right?

http://smashboards.com/threads/peach-buffs-in-lastest-smash-update.399089/

Meanwhile the good cystrens of the Zelda boards were out finding true and ACCURATE data for the True Kween of Hyrule?
Zeldawful may be hated by Sakurai for unknown reasons but aT leasT the players here have the WISDOMT to do proper research and data mining to actually tell what differences there character has.

Idk if i would call that quality bew...

And yes it's true Peachondorf can kill now, but why did all of ha old mains stop using you other than you, Slayerz and Dark.Flop.

Seems to me like even the bottom tier Zeldawful has more fans than the tepid Peachendorf.

hihi~

Whats your NNID again, I may have deleted you.

Sorry sis I had to CLOCK one of the peachondorf mains

Last edited by a moderator:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Warning Received
Now cyst....

Is that why you gorls made a video and thread stating all of ha changes when none of them changes were even right?

http://smashboards.com/threads/peach-buffs-in-lastest-smash-update.399089/

Meanwhile the good cystrens of the Zelda boards were out finding true and ACCURATE data for the True Kween of Hyrule?
Zeldawful may be hated by Sakurai for unknown reasons but aT leasT the players here have the WISDOMT to do proper research and data mining to actually tell what differences there character has.

Idk if i would call that quality bew...

And yes it's true Peachondorf can kill now, but why did all of ha old mains stop using you other than you, Slayerz and Dark.Flop.

Seems to me like even the bottom tier Zeldawful has more fans than the tepid Peachendorf.

hihi~
My room has been waiting for 30 mins gorl

Whats your NNID again, I may have deleted you.
I just sent you a FR

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Samus can't fish for kills at 80%-90%, though, at least not unless she's super close to the ledge.
ZSS definitely has an easier time killing. I was trying to illustrate the point that Samus's kill options aren't that limited. But I could be wrong so *shrug*. I'm sure @IsmaR knows way more about Samus.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The Brawl Peach social is better than the Smash 4 Zelda social. Dark Peach keeps me away from the Smash 4 Peach forum in general.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't think there's any song in Street Fighter that really caught my attention outside of the Volcanic Rim song in Street Fighter IV because that song was pretty much everywhere in promos for the game and also Sakura's theme song because best character.

The rest all went by very quickly =V

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Like why the hell would somebody argue so freaking hard that Peach beats Zelda +2... when everybody else agrees with you? Telling us how dumb we are... for agreeing with you? Lol.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Finally decided to sit down and attempt a video guide even though 1.0.6 wiped all my replays. I tried to make her look good gorls but its rough out there! Sakurai... when is version 1.0.fixzelda planned?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Samus vs. Zero Suit Samus makes no sense

The strongest person in the galaxy is somehow stronger in a skintight suit than in a highly technically advanced armored suit equipped with extremely lethal weapons

thanks Sakurai
So much for game accuracy.

Also see: Ocarina of Time Din's Fire vs. Smash Din's Fire.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I don't think there's any song in Street Fighter that really caught my attention outside of the Volcanic Rim song in Street Fighter IV because that song was pretty much everywhere in promos for the game and also Sakura's theme song because best character.

The rest all went by very quickly =V
Bruh, SF2 Ken theme all the way. (And Ryu vs Akuma/Gouken from IV)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
hey don't hate on smash menu themes I think they're good :v

also @ Lavani Lavani hold R to bring up Melee menu on battlefield

ezpz fixes

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Finally decided to sit down and attempt a video guide even though 1.0.6 wiped all my replays. I tried to make her look good gorls but its rough out there! Sakurai... when is version 1.0.fixzelda planned?

I really liked the last one with the footstool phantom. Is it impossible to shield, though?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I've only been here for 2 days and I already have the "Keeps coming back" trophy. Thanks Zelda Social board for keeping me busy.:)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The only smash menu theme I dislike is Melee's 2nd menu theme. I don't know what about it bothers me, but I just really don't like it.

My favorite menu theme is Melee's "trophy theme." I have that as the most possible one. :3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
what if it comes up in FG

what if it comes up when I pick random
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

heck if I know

recontemplate your life

suicide immediately