• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"throw games and ignore game modes because sakurai doesn't let us turn specific songs off"

good enough for me

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I really liked the last one with the footstool phantom. Is it impossible to shield, though?
I'm not 100% sure. I was honestly just trying to find a stylish way to kill with Phantom Slash lol. Idk if the full charge is guaranteed but I think near full charge is.

Edit: I claim this page in the name of Vileplumes.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
"throw games and ignore game modes because sakurai doesn't let us turn specific songs off"

good enough for me
if the competitive community can ignore 95% of four games and get away with it you can stop playing one game mode

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can consistently land dair>rest with Puff!!! Now my Puff is slightly less awful!

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I don't think there's any song in Street Fighter that really caught my attention outside of the Volcanic Rim song in Street Fighter IV because that song was pretty much everywhere in promos for the game and also Sakura's theme song because best character.

The rest all went by very quickly =V
What SF games have you played other than 4?

The music in SF4 were kinda meh, but tbh i'm not a fan of the fanservice they did for SF2. Then the character designs went to **** in that game as well as the lack of parry.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Why do people call Din's Fire a landing trap still?

It's important you don't, because it isn't a landing trap at all.

When the hitbox comes out, there's like, 26ish frames of ending lag for Zelda, even if we assume the best, from the min distance Din's, she can''t close the distance fast enough to punish the opponent.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why do people call Din's Fire a landing trap still?

It's important you don't, because it isn't a landing trap at all.

When the hitbox comes out, there's like, 26ish frames of ending lag for Zelda, even if we assume the best, from the min distance Din's, she can''t close the distance fast enough to punish the opponent.
it's a landing trap if you have teammates

Zelda for best doubles partner

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So anyone want to play me? I want to use my usual Villager and Rosalina but also want to try out another character a bit.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I have awakened my inner puff again. Can't land rest at gunpoint though.

Also I can't tell if I met my friend on FG or someone who has the same name as me.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just unplugged and replugged my Wii U to reactivate wifi

then I realized we just had an update for that

thanks sakurai

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
What SF games have you played other than 4?

The music in SF4 were kinda meh, but tbh i'm not a fan of the fanservice they did for SF2. Then the character designs went to **** in that game as well as the lack of parry.
My first one was Alpha 2, but I also played some of II and III before playing IV.

Honestly I liked IV only because it brought all of my favorite characters from Alpha 2 back. Sakura, Guy and Rose? Aaaaw yis.

Soul.

hmm
i feel like going to scrub glory, but im afraid I'll find.... ahem, scrubs.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
You guys post too much. :ohwell: Can't I leave to sleep and get an education without coming home to 12 pages?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/us/warning-the-literary-canon-could-make-students-squirm.html?_r=1

Some colleges across the US of A have received student requests in order for professors to have "Trigger Warnings" onto the material they use for their classes.

Opinions of anyone who cares to read the article?
I'm pretty sensitive to gore (I never play most rated M games, don't watch a lot of bloody and gory movies, etc.) so I agree with having warnings for certain books. The Things They Carried, Lord of the Flies, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and a couple other books that I can't remember had parts in them that bothered me on varying levels.

As a black person, racist stuff that I read never bothered me too much because I knew it had to do with the times and teachers would generally warn the class whenever a book involved racism.

But yeah, I think more warning/labeling would be a good thing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Your puff is probably better than mine though senpai! XD
I can't even do the dair consistantly in training...:sadsheep:
I couldn't do it until today so don't feel bad! Go into training and practice it on Bowser at 40ish%. I recently started playing Jigglypuff so mine is definitely not good. I need to practice rest punishes a lot.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

good enough for me
Could always get the Wii U version. :troll:

Back to my serious self, not being able to change the music in the 3DS version is complete trash and makes no sense. At least Smash Run lets you change the music, Smash Tour don't let you do that.

Soul.

Yeah it lets you change the music on Smash Run but who the **** uses Smash Run.
3DS not having its own My Music is ****. Hoping the next handheld Smash has one.
you know handheld smash 2.0 will happen so neverstophatingomg

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
how did you get to 20 without being banned
He simply wasn't banned yet. The consistency of when he does get banned is lacking tbh. I think as more mods come here he ACTUALLY ends up getting banned less frequently,

That or just really good timing.

Last year one of his alts got over 100 posts once. @Fuoujin 2 or maybe just Fuoujin. Nope Fuoujin 2 was correcT.

Last edited:

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
GGs @ Fuji'n Fuji'n you pally was really good, probably the best I've played. Any thoughts on my Wii fit or zelda. Fun games XD
I thought you would use Robin based on the icon you have lol, you switch mains every time I come here <_<.

WFT was good though, youre the only one I think I've played, shes/hes a very strange character o_o.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I thought you would use Robin based on the icon you have lol, you switch mains every time I come here <_<.

WFT was good though, youre the only one I think I've played, shes/hes a very strange character o_o.
Thanks, now you know the Wii fit match up. Chances are, you probably won't run into another one anytime soon.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Yeah it lets you change the music on Smash Run but who the **** uses Smash Run.
3DS not having its own My Music is ****. Hoping the next handheld Smash has one.
you know handheld smash 2.0 will happen so neverstophatingomg
I liked Kirby Air Ride.
I liked City Trial in that game.
Smash Run is a rip-off of that mode yet it is still fun.
Set the music to the Temple Theme
Beat up stuff like Kritters and Stalfos Subspace Emissary style
Profit
I don't hate the 3DS version or any potential future ones, but I won't buy any handheld ones in the future unless there's no console alternative.

Top Bottom