• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
My tier list on how good I am with each character
S (Tourney Ready): :4drmario::4lucina::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4zelda::4zss::4wiifitm:
A (Pretty decent): :4roy::4charizard::4gaw::4greninja::4palutena::4rob::4samus::4sheik::4villagerf::4pikachu:
B (Pretty Average): :4diddy::4darkpit::4duckhunt::4kirby::4myfriends::4pacman::4olimar:
C (I Tried...) :4falco::4marth::4sonic::4dedede:
D (Can't play to save my life) :4megaman::4jigglypuff::4littlemac:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since we're doing a Tier List on some of these fighters we're good with. Might as well do my own. :V
S - Great with using. A - Good with. B - Decent with. C - Meh with. D - Not that good with. E - In the trash where they belong. Terrible with.

S: :4bowser::4lucina::4shulk::4zelda:
A: :4ganondorf::4marth:
B: :4palutena: :4mario::4luigi::4bowserjr::4mewtwo::4kirby::4fox::4jigglypuff::4falcon::4peach:
C: :4robinm::4myfriends::4drmario::4littlemac::4metaknight::4dedede::4falco::4link::4tlink::4villager::4dk::4charizard::4pikachu::4pit::4darkpit::4samus::4wario::4yoshi::4gaw::4rob::4miibrawl:
D: :4megaman::4pacman::4sonic::4ness::4olimar::4wiifit::4diddy::4lucario::4greninja::4zss::4miigun::4miisword::4duckhunt::rosalina:
E: :4sheik:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
are we doing competency tier lists

B: :4shulk: - main
C: :4charizard::4greninja::4miibrawl::4robinm: - sort of secondaries
D: :4darkpit::4diddy::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4myfriends::4wiremac::4lucario::4mewtwo::4miisword::4ness::4pacman::4pit::4villager::4zss: - played enough to know
E: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4link::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4olimar::4pikachu::4rob::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wario2::4yoshi: - eh
F: :4miigun::4palutena::4peach::4wiifit: - how do you use this character

G: :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4littlemac::4alph::4robinf::4villagerf: - bad alt

S(ubstitute): :substitute:

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
>:4pit::4darkpit:
>:4marth::4lucina:

also why do I have 23 alerts
Dark Pit is a literal clone of Pit and Lucina impersonates Marth in her game. These characters are incredibly similar in-canon and the animations for their moves fit them.

Shadow, on the other hand, shares very little with Sonic outside of his design. His personality and fighting style are so radically different that it just wouldn't make any sense. Sonic's Up B, F-tilt, and F-Smash are something Shadow would NEVER do, not to mention that they'd look downright stupid on him.

If Shadow ever becomes playable in Smash, he'll most likely have his own moveset. I don't think Sakurai or SEGA would allow him to be a clone.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Dark Pit is a literal clone of Pit and Lucina impersonates Marth in her game. These characters are incredibly similar in-canon and the animations for their moves fit them.

Shadow, on the other hand, shares very little with Sonic outside of his design. His personality and fighting style are so radically different that it just wouldn't make any sense. Sonic's Up B and F-Smash are something Shadow would NEVER do, not to mention that they'd look downright stupid on him.

If Shadow ever becomes playable in Smash, he'll most likely have his own moveset. I don't think Sakurai or SEGA would allow him to be a clone.
I'll concede on Lucina because I've never played Awakening, and don't really know all that much, just going off of what other people say.

Dark Pit and Pit are extremely different though. Their personalities are basically polar opposites and their fighting styles are not that similar either, Pit is more heroic and stuff while Dark Pit doesn't really hesitate to take cheap shots (kicking Pit after finishing Pandora, abusing his power of flight, etc.)

Dark Pit and Pit really shouldn't be clones.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
isn't dark pit the mirror image of pit? So he technically has the same skill set as pit just chooses different ways of doing things for being angsty emo antagonist...clones :v

I'm about to play Brawl with my bro. Will use Marth or Snake or some other character. Mostly Marth

Tripping time

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I'll concede on Lucina because I've never played Awakening, and don't really know all that much, just going off of what other people say.

Dark Pit and Pit are extremely different though. Their personalities are basically polar opposites and their fighting styles are not that similar either, Pit is more heroic and stuff while Dark Pit doesn't really hesitate to take cheap shots (kicking Pit after finishing Pandora, abusing his power of flight, etc.)

Dark Pit and Pit really shouldn't be clones.
Yeah, their personalities are different but that's shown through taunts/victory animations. It's been stated that Dark Pit and Pit are identical in their abilities and the animations for Pit's moves don't look out of place on Dark Pit so it's believable.

It's not at all believable that Shadow would fight like Sonic, though. The former is always no-nonsense and has a brutal, Chaos power-based fighting style. The latter is a big show-off even in combat, likes playing around with his enemies, and has a fighting style that heavily relies on speed.

Sonic's animations would look awkward/dumb on Shadow because, for the most part, they're very silly and playful. When they create clones, they purposefully try to find characters that are similar enough to one on the current roster so that it at least makes sense for them to fight like each other.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why the hell does 1.07 eat so many blocks. I can't download it now.
Because Mewtwo is broke as hell. Glitchtwo should be its new name. This reminds me of the thing with inFAMOUS: Second Son where the First Light DLC ran at a better frame rate because unnecessary stuff was removed and the devs said if they were to fix the main game, it would be a 4GB to 10GB patch.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm about to play Brawl with my bro. Will use Marth or Snake or some other character. Mostly Marth

Tripping time
Get Homebrew so you can have no tripping Brawl smh

Also use Zelda and you'll win by furiously wiggling that C-stick, no joke. :^)

Competency Tier List

Sassmaster: :4zelda:
Almost Tourney Viable: :4zss::4falco::4ganondorf:
B: :4metaknight::4palutena::4samus:
C: :4wiifit::4charizard::4morton:
Diddy Kong Pocket: :4diddy:
Everyone Else
F: :4duckhunt::4megaman::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::rosalina::4robinf::4sonic::4wario2::4lucario:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Characters I play
Mains: :4villager::4pikachu:
Swordspider Limbo::4miisword:
FG only::4littlemac:
Not mains but I am competent::4wario::rosalina::4darkpit::4pit::4fox::4duckhunt::4sheik::4miibrawl::4miigun::4falcon::4zss::4rob::4jigglypuff::4ness::4marth:
Characters i run solely on fundamentals::4bowser::4morton::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4ganondorf::4gaw::4myfriends::4shulk::4link::4tlink::4yoshi::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4alph::4charizard::4pacman::4palutena::4luigi::4mario:
Oh god no::4zelda::4samus::4megaman::4lucario::4kirby::4peach::4falco::4lucina:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
switching back to Elma in preparation for XCX direct~

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Might as well:

waifu Main: :4palutena:

Possible 2nd main?: :4metaknight::4fox::4diddy:

Competent: :4ness::4bowser::4marth:/:4lucina:(I almost never play as these two but somehow I know what to do with them)

Decent-ish, I guess?: :4luigi::4charizard::4gaw::4yoshi:

Wish I had fun playing as: (default):4mario: :4sonic: (RIP my username ;~;7)

Everyone else: Everyone else.
Would rather eat actual garbage than play: :4sheik::rosalina::4zss:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm back from class, how are you guys?
Competency tierlists?
Confident to use in tournaments: :4kirby::4link:
Still working on: :4greninja:
Secondaries (I'll only pull these out in friendlies or for certain MUs) :4shulk::4robinm::4pit:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters I just **** around with
:4tlink::4sheik::4samus::4dk::4zelda:
Might as well:

waifu Main: :4palutena:

Possible 2nd main?: :4metaknight::4fox::4diddy:

Competent: :4ness::4bowser::4marth:/:4lucina:(I almost never play as these two but somehow I know what to do with them)

Decent-ish, I guess?: :4luigi::4charizard::4gaw::4yoshi:

Wish I had fun playing as: (default):4mario: :4sonic: (RIP my username ;~;7)

Everyone else: Everyone else.
Would rather eat actual garbage than play: :4sheik::rosalina::4zss:
Rad cup
I'm back from class
Les play

Last edited:
So... I'm back

My :zelda: was alright. D-tilt and pretty much her smash attacks are god like. U-air is legit scary. Whenever I go off-stage though, I feel like it's a death sentence

My :fox: was kind of garbage and so was my :marth:

My :snake: was was normal as always

My :bowser2: and :olimar: lol

:ness2: was a surprise. He was actually FINE. B-throw is dumb hehehehehehehheehehehehehehehhehehehehehhe. I used him the most in my friendlies

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My dad bought Mortal Kombat X and I now realize that the kind of character I like is one that does a lot of mindgames.

Messing with Sub-Zero's ice clones is glorious and so is messing with the opponent with Shadow Sneak =V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My dad bought Mortal Kombat X and I now realize that the kind of character I like is one that does a lot of mindgames.

Messing with Sub-Zero's ice clones is glorious and so is messing with the opponent with Shadow Sneak =V
My checklist for finding a new main in a new fightning game tbh

Is there a character that seems waifu material?
1a. Yes. Move to 2
1b. No. Don't play the game
Is she top tier?
2a. Yes. DROP HER. EVERYONE'S TOUCHING THE WAIFU. SHE'S STAAAAINED.
- Unless nobody plays the top tier a lot. THEN MAIN HER
2b. No. BETTER MAIN HER
2c. We don't know. WELL WHATEVER JUST MAIN HER AND SEE I SUPPOSE

#WorstWaifufeg2015

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
My checklist for finding a new main in a new fightning game tbh

Is there a character that seems waifu material?
1a. Yes. Move to 2
1b. No. Don't play the game
Is she top tier?
2a. Yes. DROP HER. EVERYONE'S TOUCHING THE WAIFU. SHE'S STAAAAINED.
- Unless nobody plays the top tier a lot. THEN MAIN HER
2b. No. BETTER MAIN HER
2c. We don't know. WELL WHATEVER JUST MAIN HER AND SEE I SUPPOSE

#WorstWaifufeg2015
asdf.png

???

falco is waifu confirmed??

Top Bottom