• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Soul Calibur / Soul Blade : Sophitia / Seung Mina / Taki.

Street Fighter : Cammy or Chun-Li.

Hisoutensoku : Yukari / Alice / Yuyuko.

I don't play a lot of other fighters though...

If I ever pick up BlazBlue, I'll probably go Rachel.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ecitsujni si emal aoml

Ekat a bats ta ohw I dluow niam :^)

Imo, top 5 are Zero, Tekkaman Blade, Yatterman-1, Ryu and Jun the Swan. Chun-Li is also OP with one of the better assists in the game too.

Frank is kinda bad in the game I find because he's kinda like the Ganondorf of the game. If he can get it going, he's gonna hit hard, but it's difficult to get it rolling in the first place.

Roll is bad, like V. Joe, Morrigan, Kaijin no Soki and of course, fricking Gold Lighthan lol

Karas has terrible damage output that needs high execution, and people burst out of it anyway. Also, his health is the worst in the game, so one wrong move and Baroque combos kill you in one shot.
Alex is the best GG.

UMvC3 - Iron Fist, Akuma, Dr.Doom. Nova, Hawkeye, Dr. Doom. Phoenix Wright, Captain America, Sentinel.

USF4 - M.Bison, T.Hawk, Dan

KOF XIII - Kyo, K', EX Iori. EX Kyo, Terry, Shen.

TvC - Alex, Batsu. Ryu, Batsu. Alex, Zero. Batsu, Zero.

@ Berserker. Berserker. does Vision's attack have any invincibility on it?
Pretty sure it doesn't.

Forward vision is weird though. It says it doesn't have invincibility in the frame data but I've never been hit out of the animation (maybe it's a similar case to his monado activation)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pretty sure it doesn't.

Forward vision is weird though. It says it doesn't have invincibility in the frame data but I've never been hit out of the animation (maybe it's a similar case to his monado activation)
Ok, thanks.

Just wondering because I've never seen it interrupted before, then this just happened:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Wow, 363 messages since yesterday? Somehow. .

*skips all of them :awesome:*

What's up with my Zelda sistren this lovely Fridey

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wow, 363 messages since yesterday? Somehow. .

*skips all of them :awesome:*

What's up with my Zelda sistren this lovely Fridey
Watching Nintendo Treehouse on Xenoblade Chronicles X. The entire planet and landmarks are beautiful. (Won't say much due to maybe spoilers. But at least they skip the story to avoid spoilers)

And I'll be checking to see if Nisekoi S2 episode 3 is up.

Ok, thanks.

Just wondering because I've never seen it interrupted before, then this just happened:
I remember Shulk players doing this back in the Rosalina OP days. Some of them are actually still doing it until this day

Good times.

Gonna sleep. G-Night sisterns

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh

@ Berserker. Berserker. both Visions actually do have invincibility

it just isn't frame 1 for regular I guess

Regular Vision's invincible during the backstep up until he's even with the starting position
Forward Vision I think is invincible all the way through to the end of the active frames

hooray asking questions just to test it myself and find something different anyway

EDIT: Oh, I think I see what's up
Both counters are invincible, but the window where you can input which vision you want isn't

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
online make me sick
and it's not even the players spamming the same option

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Ok, thanks.

am i just seeing things or is there weird heartbeat things like Swordfighter's counter

it just isn't frame 1 for regular I guess

Regular Vision's invincible during the backstep up until he's even with the starting position
Forward Vision I think is invincible all the way through to the end of the active frames
Forward vision makes sense (for obvious reasons). Regular vision, I actually didn't know that

Curse you pastebin.
am i just seeing things or is there weird heartbeat things like Swordfighter's counter
The heart beat visual effect applies for all counters

Goodnight fo' real

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Talking about other fighting games and I didn't see any Killer Instinct :(

I main spinal, I know one combo, GG

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So I gave Phantom Strike a shot to see how it works. Holy shoot never again do I use the default when possible. The "shield" like distance, charge time, the massive damage and the angle people go flying at when hit are worth losing the KO power and distance the default and shield breaker (which never broke shields for me) provide. Depending on your opponents recovery, the semi-spike angle strike gives will actually KO better than the other 2. Doc, Mac and old-man G-Dorf can recover if they get sent to the upper corners which the normal ones will do, but the semi-spike angle can be a death sentence for them, especially if their second jump is already used. I suppose Shulk without jump and the fire emblem characters to a lesser extant could fall under this category too. If nothing else, it at least sets up an edge guard opportunity.

Of course everybody and their duck hunt dog probably already knows this though...

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 wtf is with rage air shooter

I just dthrow>uair killed CPU Falco from 37% with max rage
It's partially rage, but it's mostly CPU Falco. CPU's love to jump out of air shooter, which kills them since the windbox adds to their vertical momentum making the game think the windbox pushed them into the blast zone. Combine Falco's gigantic double jump, lightweight, and rage, and you get a kill.

Whenever people do that, I'm like:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 3.11.37 PM.png

I use :4shulk: and :4miibrawl: more than I realize
I use :4link: a ton but he's no where near :4kirby: @_@

:4myfriends::4charizard::4littlemac::4ganondorf::4darkpit: are characters that my friends use when they come over, so disregard them :v
What about you guys?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
my phone camera is too butt to screencap my fighter records in a readable format

Play Time (online)
:rosalina:41:35
:4dedede:35:32
:4greninja:24:39
:4metaknight:05:23
:4jigglypuff:01:07
:4lucario:01:07
:4luigi:00:24

Counting offline I have around 30min minimum with every character and 3h minimum for my top 10 (:rosalina::4dedede::4greninja::4metaknight::4lucario::4luigi::4mewtwo::4jigglypuff::4palutena::4yoshi:)

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Aw man, I missed the talk about other fighting game mains.
Oh well, the only other one I played was SF.
Makoto best gorl.

I'm also having a lot of fun with God Eater even though I never managed to get into Monster Hunter.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've only played Smash. Other fighting games just don't interest me that much.

Smash4lyfe

Top Bottom