• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'll check the replay. All I can say is, this is easy to do it on:
:4yoshi::4myfriends::4marth::4robinf::4sheik::4shulk::4fox::4ganondorf::4dk::4charizard::4falcon::4bowserjr::4bowser::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4wario2::4zelda::4zss:(Medium/Large):4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4mewtwo::4peach:

Idk about :4luigi:

Hard to do it on anyone that's seemingly small. Can't seem to do it on :4mario: also
Rosalina showing her top tier goddess powers I see. :3
I will annihilate you with red magic
Ewwwww. Red mage. Disgustingly average.

Soul.

I'm glad everyone is liking the sister forum but meh. I dunno now.
Wish the features there were here on Smashboards.... Meh.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just lazily lying around, thinking of watching Nisekoi today. o.o (And maybe check for Yuki-chan too.)

Seems like 1.0.7 is out for Smash, that didn't take long. o.o;

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's sad I can't think of any creative, flashy gimp combos with Link that go beyond two moves :c
Let's see... (most of these are chains but not true combos :() Bomb>footstool>FF Nair lock>Finisher like Fsmash is inescapable. Ftilt>shoot arrow for a lock if they don't tech at low%s>finisher. Nair/arrow locks hard landings>finisher. Bair>upB. Utilt>Usmash>Uair/Fair. Bomb>any aerial from above. Ground bomb>Usmash or Uair OoS is a true combo from point blank. Bomb to pretty much anything. Jab 2 cancel to grab/Utilt/Dsmash with a read. FF sour Nair>Dsmash/Utilt/spin attack. Dair>Dair 2nd hit off the bounce>Uair. Zair>jab/Dsmash. Dthrow>Ftilt/Usmash>Bair. Returning boomerang for 2 hits of Fair/Dsmash. Bomb/arrows/boomerang combo into each other with the right timing/spacing. Bair>Bair.

The salt from the giant leak has not dissipated yet. I'm still salty af that Dark Pit got in over the several hundreds of iconic and unique fighters we could have had.

Sakurai's reasons are legit hella dumb. New final smash and new side B? Ay lmao. Final smash is new but the coding is blatantly ripped off from light arrow. Side B is basically the one that KO's horizontally.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's not like anybody else would've gotten in if Dark Pit wasn't included so I don't really mind his presence in the game all that much.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Dark Pit is worse than cancer
Agreed. Dark pits are just disgusting

Let's see... (most of these are chains but not true combos :() Bomb>footstool>FF Nair lock>Finisher like Fsmash is inescapable. Ftilt>shoot arrow for a lock if they don't tech at low%s>finisher. Nair/arrow locks hard landings>finisher. Bair>upB. Utilt>Usmash>Uair/Fair. Bomb>any aerial from above. Ground bomb>Usmash or Uair OoS is a true combo from point blank. Bomb to pretty much anything. Jab 2 cancel to grab/Utilt/Dsmash with a read. FF sour Nair>Dsmash/Utilt/spin attack. Dair>Dair 2nd hit off the bounce>Uair. Zair>jab/Dsmash. Dthrow>Ftilt/Usmash>Bair. Returning boomerang for 2 hits of Fair/Dsmash. Bomb/arrows/boomerang combo into each other with the right timing/spacing. Bair>Bair.
Bombs > Anything is definitely a fave of mine. Favorite kill move here though is U-Tilt. Easy as hell to land and kills lol. Jab 2 Cancel to U-Tilt is something I've been using a lot lately. I often prefer to use it over D-Smash because of its safer hitbox. Jab > D-Smash still works? True most of these are chains but not true combos. @ Berserker. Berserker. and Shulk's hype flashy air-slash combos just make me jealous :(

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's not like anybody else would've gotten in if Dark Pit wasn't included so I don't really mind his presence in the game all that much.
IDK, there are several clone-able characters Peach>Daisy, Diddy>Dixie maybe, Ness>Lucas even though he is DLC now, same for Lucario>Mewtwo, Toon Link>Young Link, CF>Blood Falcon or black shadow, Pika>Pichu or Riachu, Jiggz>Wiggz, Sonic>Shadow, Mega Man>Proto Man or X maybe, Yoshi>Boshi. Mario>Paper Mario/golf mario/strikers/mario or any spinoff mario.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Who cares about other iconic Nintendo characters when I can play as the Linkin Park Pit.

:4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit:

Bring on the salt, boys.

Top Bottom