• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I met Zelda and MewTwo at SquidBoards, and Zelda gave me the triforce of sass and called upon me as a Zelda, and MewTwo poured salt on us about our Usmash.

Meanwhile Aero is blessing us with Zelda FAFs, but they actually suk. Too many nerfs it's kind of getting unbelievable.

Spirst

I know there's maintenance but I saw "This software must be updated before online services can be used."

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
2015年4月16日

『大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ for Nintendo 3DS
/ Wii U』をプレイされている皆さまへのおしらせ

クラブニンテンドーのキャンペーンで先行配信しております「ミュウツー」を使用して、「シンプル」、「オールスター」、「競技場」、「フィギュアラッ シュ」、「フィールドスマッシュ(for 3DS)」のいずれかをプレイした後にインターネット接続されますと、世界戦闘力が不正データと誤判定されてしまう場合があり、不正と判定されるとイン ターネットに接続できなくなる不具合を確認しております。プレイ中のお客様にはご迷惑をおかけすることとなり、誠に申し訳ございません。

現在、この症状を修正する更新データの準備を進めておりますが、更新データの配信までは、「ミュウツー」を使用して「シンプル」、「オールスター」、「競 技場」、「フィギュアラッシュ」、「フィールドスマッシュ(for 3DS)」をプレイすることは控えていただきますようお願いいたします。

なお、「大乱闘」、「インターネット」、「ワールドスマッシュ(for Wii U)」についてはこの不具合の影響はございません。

更新データの配信は準備ができ次第、本ページにおいてご案内させていただきます。
It's Mewtwo bugfixes.

And totally not possibly anything else.

Rizen

Smash Legend
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/us/warning-the-literary-canon-could-make-students-squirm.html?_r=1

Some colleges across the US of A have received student requests in order for professors to have "Trigger Warnings" onto the material they use for their classes.

Opinions of anyone who cares to read the article?
People taking a course should be aware of the subject, like history/lititure having racism. But if a professor is going to show 'graphic depiction of r*pe' or torture than a trigger warning is a good idea. It's not like it changes the curriculum; it just gives people a heads up.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
A message of encouragement from Zelda!

Zelda (SquidBoards) said:
Unlike most say, I haven't been nerfed. Power, Courage, and whatever else is useless to me. I hold the Triforce of Wisdom, and with that I know that sass is the most important. Master Sakurai has upgraded my sass beyond belief in this iteration. While it may not seem true at first, I'm considered the most broken character among smashers.

Do not fret, for I remain full.

New patch. It's probably only Mewtwo bug fixes unfortunately :<

Wearing shades while going to Squidboards fixes everything. TY @ Lavani Lavani /Vanilla

Soul.

I don't know how can you all handle the white propaganda in the sister forum.
I can't.

Soul.

I have to were shades to make it easier for my eyes

My eyes are already as flawed as it is :c
I can't handle it in general so yeah.
Next thing I won't be able to handle is a... meh
What are you talking about? :confused:
Squidboards is the new forum for Splatoon
It's mostly white and whatever color you use depending on the theme you choose.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
People taking a course should be aware of the subject, like history/lititure having racism. But if a professor is going to show 'graphic depiction of r*pe' or torture than a trigger warning is a good idea. It's not like it changes the curriculum; it just gives people a heads up.
Yeah I'm not against the idea of the trigger warnings on the particular topic of **** or other forms of ultraviolence, but I do think slapping trigger warnings on works like Huckleberry Finn is a bit silly, specially because it already predisposes a certain analysis of the work by labelling it as racist before it's even touched. I mean, not that the work isn't racist, but I dunno, I think it's a little bit too hand-holding.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
octoboards is butt sry

it might be the only dark style but it's such an awful color combination

Top Bottom