• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Just got done playing the dreaded 200cc.

It kinda went like
200cc really needs more laps, 3 is too little. 200cc with items is like 100 meter race where guns and throwing knives are legal
Zelda definitely had the best the Star KO screech. By "launched noise," I was referring to the noise that they made when they are hit with a move and are launched across the stage. Falco makes this weird DOOOOAAAAGGGHHH noise and it's hilarious. The noise Sheik makes when launched is great, too.
fox probably has the worst

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I decided to soil myself silly on unfriended and I got to give it props based on concept alone

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I used to play Falco, back in the melee days *lights cigarette*.

Yep, I only spammed his Fsmash and his Sonic Speed and his "piece of cake" *takes a sip of cigarette juice*

Yep, those were the good ol' days.

*gets lung cancer and dies at age 10*

DON'T SMOKE DON'T PLAY FALCO!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Did you use the breaks ?
Yeah, I figured that out pretty quick. It feels weird to actually touch the brake button in a Mario Kart game. I'm actually finding the courses much more difficult. ESPECIALLY RIBBON ROAD AND CHEESE LAND OMG those can go burn in a fire.

And I was using a baby weight (Lemmy)...:urg:

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
You people amuse me :)

It's a shame most of you will never get out of :4darkpit: Tier. He sucks so much and the void that is his hollow character is almost insurmountable. Why Sakurai?! Why have you cursed all of these good people?!
is it bad that i assume most people who hate dark pit have never finished uprising??? :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:peachmelee::luigimelee::jigglypuffmelee::yoshimelee::ganondorfmelee: are the most entertaining melee characters to watch imo

is it bad that i assume most people who hate dark pit have never finished uprising??? :^)
tbh having only played the NES Kid Icarus I feel like sm4sh's KI representation isn't even the same series

it really puts me off from playing Pit tbh

tbh

Last edited:
I was just practicing my ledge options on Lucina. I went on smash art because I wanted to MALLC

then she like f-smash KO'd me at er... 65%? 70%? ****, lol

Not enough for Lucina though but it's hilarious

Alright though. Gonna try out this gyfcat thing

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I saw this pic and thought of the @ Berserker. Berserker. x @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 ship.

:peachmelee::luigimelee::jigglypuffmelee::yoshimelee::ganondorfmelee: are the most entertaining melee characters to watch imo

tbh having only played the NES Kid Icarus I feel like sm4sh's KI representation isn't even the same series

tbh
Same. Back when I didn't have a 3DS, I tried watching a LP of KI:U because a friend told me it was hilarious and super fun, but I couldn't get past the first mission or whatever. The game's sense of humour sounds like it was written by a 10 year old, and the character voice acting is as annoying as ever. The only thing I could appreciate was the music, everything else can burn in a fire.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes

tbh
I can understand that, I guess. KI:U is pretty different compared to the first two. I wish Pit and Palutena had their classic designs as costumes, although Classic Pit is kinda ugly looking to me so I'd probably never use him lol.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
new discovery gorls
:4villagerf: is wearing the Daisy shirt and not the Flower Shirt
Yellow Villager may be wearing the speedway shirt but I don't have the means to test this atm

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I saw this pic and thought of the @ Berserker. Berserker. x @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 ship.

Oh my, what is even going on here?

And is the berserker x me ship still afloat!? Because like I'm like totally done with him like totally. N-Not like I was in love with him the first place. Who would like a stupidimbecile like him?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Same. Back when I didn't have a 3DS, I tried watching a LP of KI:U because a friend told me it was hilarious and super fun, but I couldn't get past the first mission or whatever. The game's sense of humour sounds like it was written by a 10 year old, and the character voice acting is as annoying as ever. The only thing I could appreciate was the music, everything else can burn in a fire.
While I mostly agree, I have a soft spot for :4palutena:'s affinity for awful puns.

I only lasted one video of an LP too though.

I can understand that, I guess. KI:U is pretty different compared to the first two. I wish Pit and Palutena had their classic designs as costumes, although Classic Pit is kinda ugly looking to me so I'd probably never use him lol.
I wouldn't use Classic Pit either lol

idk it's kind of hard to explain, when I first saw Sm4sh Pit I'm like
"wtf is this sideB punchy thing it doesn't even look like a weapon"
"wtf are orbitars"
"what happened to the mirror shield"
etc

I guess all I can really say is, to someone that only played KI games before KIU the modern characters feel like fanfic versions of the originals (and Dark Pit is literally THE oc donut steel of KI)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I for one like KI:U and like playing as their characters (If only Pit's VA wasn't grating to the ears when I get hit)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I feel like I'm going to get something horrible for this but I actually started and finished KI:U solely because of Dark Pit and his theme

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thoughts while playing Melee again:
-How did Zelda make it past playtesting?
-lol Sheik's fair
-MISSHUN COMB-PLETE
-Remember that time when Ganon wasn't bottom tier?
-aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
-Dreamland and FoD ;-;
-Honestly, wtf was Jigglypuff's airspeed?
-JIGGALUL
-Peach's underwear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-omg Peach's dsmash
-when edgeguarding with Peach was just spamming turnips
-lol float cancel
-TSSHHHAACK
-Captain Falcon's nipples ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-lol multihit moves
-OH DID I WIN
-lol Marth's grab range
-kirby's green palette was better with green feet
-white link and purple zelda need to come back into my life

My bro can't stand my Sheik doing d-throw > f-air :^)

I can't stand Marth's stupid tipper f-smash though :^(

This is Melee I'm talking about btw

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thoughts while playing Melee again:
-How did Zelda make it past playtesting?
-lol Sheik's fair
-MISSHUN COMB-PLETE
-Remember that time when Ganon wasn't bottom tier?
-aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
-Dreamland and FoD ;-;
-Honestly, wtf was Jigglypuff's airspeed?
-JIGGALUL
-Peach's underwear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-omg Peach's dsmash
-when edgeguarding with Peach was just spamming turnips
-lol float cancel
-TSSHHHAACK
-Captain Falcon's nipples ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-lol multihit moves
-OH DID I WIN
-lol Marth's grab range
-kirby's green palette was better with green feet
-white link and purple zelda need to come back into my life

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im facing the consequences of making a new Squidboards account instead of associating this one (it doesn't show my SB join date)
Anyway, is cool to see the Zelda already there.

I was playing with her today to get a nice score in All-Star mode and a CPU Sheik was being annoying, by jabbing me from behind and always from behind and then rolling away.
*Lighting Kicks her to Oblivion*

Top Bottom