• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I was fighting this Mewtwo that *sorta* knew what they were doing. They pulled the old "reflect what you reflected" thing and it got me the first time. A few matches later (after about 4 more Elevators) they tried it again. But...Nayru's lingering reflect frames knocked it right back at them, LOL.

I've never seen someone zip through the results screen and leave so quickly before now, haha! Saved it too.

I practically HAD to wave taunt them.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Oh god.

This isn't going to turn into another war of the increasingly awkward pictures is it?

I just totally jinxed that didn't I?

D

Deleted member

Omg random thought but Mewtwo's usmash is beautiful

PSHHHH. Don't worry about it tho Dan. I'm gonna go eat so if you want we can play in like half an hour
Omg his USmash is SOOOO PRETTY. And yaaasss we shall play. GET READY TO FEEL THE FURY OF MY TERRIBLE MEWTWO.

Side note: @ Macchiato Macchiato I saw this on Tumblr and it reminded me of you. I'm dying:

"A VOTE FOR COOKING MAMA IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM

IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR HER YOU’RE A COMMUNIST NAZI

VOTE FOR COOKING MAMA TODAY"

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Exercising my seniority in this thread as an excuse to not catch up.

What changes does Zelda have this patch?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg his USmash is SOOOO PRETTY. And yaaasss we shall play. GET READY TO FEEL THE FURY OF MY TERRIBLE MEWTWO.

Side note: @ Macchiato Macchiato I saw this on Tumblr and it reminded me of you. I'm dying:

"A VOTE FOR COOKING MAMA IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM

IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR HER YOU’RE A COMMUNIST NAZI

VOTE FOR COOKING MAMA TODAY"
wtf Dan you have perfect timing. I can play now

People no longer fall out of fsmash, Phantom has an extremely minor end lag reduction, it stays out slightly longer, and if someone breaks your Phantom it takes longer to come back

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Fsmash works properly on grounded opponents.

Phantom has like 4 frames less lag. Takes about 3 seconds longer to be able to summon again if it dies. I think it also hits at a higher angle.

That's all I can remember of the top of my head.

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah not the buffs I would have liked but like I said I'm happy with Zelda with this patch.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Don't think Mewtwo's tail is actually full disjoint in this game...I should be able to hit bombs from a lot further away than I can with ftilt/dtilt/bair if it was. That's disappointing.

EDIT: Actually I might be jumping the gun on this, Gooey Bombs have a larger explosion radius than I thought. Will look into more.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
wait what? REALLY? Is this confirmed or...?
I remember someone (might have been BJN) saying that it hit towards the corner of the screen instead of the middle...maybe I'm confusing the placebo talk with the actual changes??

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm pretty satisfied with what they did in the patch. It's definitely better than what I was expecting.

Zelda still feels pretty much the same, which is fine to me.

D

Deleted member

wtf Dan you have perfect timing. I can play now

People no longer fall out of fsmash, Phantom has an extremely minor end lag reduction, it stays out slightly longer, and if someone breaks your Phantom it takes longer to come back
People have told me before ;) *flips hair* I FEEL LIKE BEYONCÉ. Heehee I shall be online in a sec :p

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I missed this fthrow so much
I don't care if it sucks, it looks cool and that's what really matters

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg so I showed my friend that gif of ZSS falling out of Zelda's fsmash and he said

"Wow, and you say it's been like that in every game up till now? That's depressing"
smh even people who don't play Zelda realize how bad she is/was :^(

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Only 20 replays until I can Mewtwo

SHOULD I STAY UP LATE

(answer is no I will probably die)

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It's taking me a bit to get used to ROB's uthrow not killing like it used to. I'm going to look into what I can do with the altered/gutted uthrow, but for now, I'm just gonna continue my ROB shenanigans as per usual. :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Why the hell do people use Lucario against Mewtwo? Do they not notice the up throw,shadow ball and his command grab side B that reflects Aura sphere and Force palm?????

I wonder how many Pokeyman he beats in this game.

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 That avy is legit creepy. :V
I can see Mewtwo beating Jigglypuff and Lucario, Charizard I'm not sure since Mewtwo is so easy to kill. Greninja I'm pretty sure beats Mewtwo, dunno about Pikachu.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm so glad Zelda's fsmash was fixed, even though she didn't get any other major buffs the fsmash fix was so helpful

Now I can punish people without worrying about them falling out and taking 2% :'D

Soul.

Pikachu is too small for Mewtwo to hit it. Pika's FAir is lol at Mewtwo because it is tall and Pika is small. Pika has QA.
Mewtwo has... uh. Jab/dtilt/grab/usmash/Specials/every aerial not called DAir?
It's way too early to say with absolute certainty what MUs Mewtwo wins and loses.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pikachu is too small for Mewtwo to hit it. Pika's FAir is lol at Mewtwo because it is tall and Pika is small. Pika has QA.
Mewtwo has... uh. Jab/dtilt/grab/usmash/Specials/every aerial not called DAir?
It's way too early to say with absolute certainty what MUs Mewtwo wins and loses.
Oh no, the Samus and Wii Fit Trainer hit area effect. :p

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Or when you draw the winner… Lol.

(Pushy me….)
Well if anyone's going to win it's going be @redfeatherraven. You just screwed yourself over, berserker's a red tyrant and the bad guys never win, and my luck is trash. Plus, that style. Hair and Shades? 10/10 would wear again

Last edited:
Top Bottom