• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
:4diddy::4sheik::4sonic: got dumped on, :rosalina:did not, :4mewtwo:is decent at worst

I'm ****ing terrific.

Though the patch notes thread is giving me headaches, apparently Luigi killing Mewtwo with dthrow>cyclone at 110% isn't proof that cyclone wasn't nerfed.
I know, this was a great patch! Dance with me @Lavani ! Let's do the Luma waltz! <3
So what are you gorls' favorite Mewtwo palettes?

My list is probably:
1. Seafoam
2. Yellow
3. Brown
4. Blue
5. The rest
Brown and pink for me so far. Might grow on orange and seaform but we will see.

Impression time!

At first, I really didn't like how he played. The only thin that clicked with me was his Nair...which was the only thing I liked about him in melee.

But the more I get used to him...the more I'm really digging mewtwo! His nair is fun like previously stated, but man that Fair and down-tilt. OOOOOh boy. <3 I guess his floaty nature also clicks with me like Rosalina.

I may actually consider him a secondary depending on his matchups and how I feel versus actual players. But I do have to learn more about him. Hopefully he does turn out to be good.

Welcome to the game mewtwo.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Wait no. Sakuwhy... Mario doesn't need Sonic's throw.
Yeah, but after more thorough testing we found out this actually isn't the case.

Mario's B-throw is the same. It has always been capable of killing at 120%, but you'd have to stand at the very edge of FD. If you're about a character model away from the edge, the kill threshold jumps by about ~10%. This is because Mario's B-throw angle is stupidly bad, so negating that angle by getting closer to the edge makes it look stronger than it actually is.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello friends! So Mewtwo codes came today and I managed to download them so...here are my Mewtwo impressions!

*drumroll*

He's....okay.

He seemes really slippery. His air speed seems really fast but his aerials seem slow. I love his usmash though. I'll keep playing around with him.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
you can reflect Disable? lol
So the move:
- doesn't work on foes facing away from you
- only deals 1%
- is crap in the air
- is reflectable and loses hard to shield

welp

EDIT: it's solid if you can land it, kind of like villager DSmash, but crap otherwise. At least it can be used in the air.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So the move:
- only deals 1%
- is crap in the air

welp
It sounds more like you're rattling off Zelda's issues tbh, LOL.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
So the move:
- only deals 1%
- is crap in the air

welp
Still don't know HOW many times I've been sent flying upon letting myself be hit by it.

Maybe it's just me. :facepalm:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Still don't know HOW many times I've been sent flying upon letting myself be hit by it.

Maybe it's just me. :facepalm:
Oh, it's effective if it lands. But you have to be on-point with it it seems. At least it doesn't half knockback when you hit someone out of it!

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
i have fought a rediculous amount of mewtwo's. including using him myself.

i had a for fun match where we three mewtwo's used up taunt at the same time.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
so how many Mewtwo scrubs you all have been fighting against
Nah, I ran into ESAM on For Glory. Mr. Clean tag and headband pikachu and all. I actually won a few games. Just not against his pikachu. Just against random other characters he picked.

Then I fought a mewtwo player right after that who did nothing but roll around so I got off of smash and I'm gonna make dinner. Craft mac and cheese...

Soul.

Nah, I ran into ESAM on For Glory. Mr. Clean tag and headband pikachu and all. I actually won a few games. Just not against his pikachu. Just against random other characters he picked.

Then I fought a mewtwo player right after that who did nothing but roll around so I got off of smash and I'm gonna make dinner. Craft mac and cheese...
you ran into ESAM wtf?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Does anyone have that depressing gif of ZSS falling out of Zelda's fsmash? I was telling my friend her fsmash is fixed and he doesn't know what I mean so I want to show him a visual of what it used to be like

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Diddy boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Diddy is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that 1.0.4 Diddy wasn't the best character in the game and was only "high tier."

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
OMG.

I just noticed how pretty the new arrangement for the character forums on the SSBU section is. WAY TO GO MODERATOR/ADMIN PERSONS.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Why the hell do people use Lucario against Mewtwo? Do they not notice the up throw,shadow ball and his command grab side B that reflects Aura sphere and Force palm?????

I wonder how many Pokeyman he beats in this game.

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 That avy is legit creepy. :V

Last edited:

Soul.

Why the hell do people use Lucario against Mewtwo? Do they not notice the up throw,shadow ball and his command grab side B that reflects Aura sphere and Force palm?????

I wonder how many Pokeyman he beats in this game.

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 That avy is legit creepy. :V
Lucario vs. Mewtwo is a stupid thing fans made so...

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
I haven't gotten the DLC lol but doesn't Mewtwo's usmash KO at like 70 to 80ish?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Diddy boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Diddy is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that 1.0.4 Diddy wasn't the best character in the game and was only "high tier."
This can be changed for Falco like so:
The Falco boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Falco is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that SSB4 Falco wasn't a good character in the game and was only "bottom tier."
Meta Knight:
The Meta Knight boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Meta Knight is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that Brawl Meta Knight wasn't the best character in that game and was only "high tier."
Marth:
The Marth boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Marth is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that Melee Marth wasn't the best character in Melee and was only "mid tier."
Link:
The Link boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the Jab 1 nerf and how Link is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that Brawl Link wasn't the worst character in the game and was "high tier."
So, how was your day? :p

Edit: Forgot about Mario. Ahem...
The Mario boards really entertaining. The overreacting about the nerfs and how Mario is ruined as a character has probably been the best thing I've seen all day.

And then there was that one kid who said that SSB4 Mario wasn't a good character in the game and was only "low tier."

Last edited:
Top Bottom