• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Who is "they?"

...you don't mean
THE BEHEEYEM???????????????????
:606:

Seriously though, I just saw Reserved wanting to join and I'm like "k this'll be fun" and then

HOLY FREAK WHAT IS HAPPENING
What are you talking about ?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What a great way to start FG 1.0.6, a :4falcon: vs. :4zelda: match where the :4zelda:user was destroyed.

Whoops. :p

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
To be honest, one of the reasons I made an account on this site is because of this thread.

Oh and because of Smash 4.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
So on my little FG session today, I ran into five Mewtwos. And only one of them was actually decent/good.
Other than that, there was a Captain Falcon I ran into, but that was about it. Almost nothing but Mewtwos...

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Just fought ZeRo in FG, he was using Mewtwo. He makes Mewtwo look top tier.

Got bodied. Poor Zelda.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mewtwo's landing animation is cute; Mewtwo like bounces on its butt and rebounds with its tail. It's like a kangaroo. :)

Last edited:

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Just fought ZeRo in FG, he was using Mewtwo. He makes Mewtwo look top tier.

Got bodied. Poor Zelda.
I haven't seen too much of his play, but from everything I've read on these boards in the short time I've lurked and over on /r/smashbros, everyone considers ZeRo to be the best Smash 4 player by a country mile. Why exactly is that? I understand that he's good, but has he really mastered the AT and character matchups that much more than anyone else?

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I haven't seen too much of his play, but from everything I've read on these boards in the short time I've lurked and over on /r/smashbros, everyone considers ZeRo to be the best Smash 4 player by a country mile. Why exactly is that? I understand that he's good, but has he really mastered the AT and character matchups that much more than anyone else?
First of all he won the biggest Smash 4 tournament yet which is APEX.

His knowledge of the game (mechanics and matchups) is very good.

He has an amazing reaction time.

He wears a scarf.

Last edited:

Soul.

When you tell him to main any other character that isn't called Diddy he starts to rant.
lmao

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
k mewtwo's palettes are starting to grow on me

Brown, yellow, and aqua anyway.

I am not sure if I'm going to seriously put time into Mewtwo, I'm not used to double jumps like this and it ruins his ledge trumps too. Character is fun though.

Should I show them Lavani?
Sure. Who doesn't love fun?

Top Bottom