• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Zelda's fsmash may have been fixed in 1.0.6, but not everyone else was as lucky. :^(

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You actually cared about the Dog? D'aaaw..... :^)
god no

why do you think I was beating it up with the psychic cat?

If you enjoy glitches, Lavani, you'll enjoy this Let's Play:
Let's horribly break Pokemon Blue!
I got sad as soon as I saw the walk through walls gameshark code mentioned, I was expecting an all-glitch-no-hack dismantling of the game.

Gen 1/2 glitched speedruns are pretty crazy, both any% and gen 1's 100%dex runs. Being able to switch around the game's memory values by going past the bottom of the inventory/party menus is hilarious.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Gurls I'm really liking playing with Robin.

Considering I'm already going to invest a lot of time in Lucas and am still going to invest on Greninja a lot, should I pick up Robin as a secondary? I also have Mario as a secondary candidate and that's too many characters.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
legit.png

well ok then

Zelda's fsmash may have been fixed in 1.0.6, but not everyone else was as lucky. :^(
least he can't get punished for that
I wonder how the devs caught on to fsmash problems though.

also I should start playing dog I need another character I can complain about as i play them

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Honestly I almost want to try and play Robin again just for the buffed wind jab. Good lord that thing is crazy now that the multihit doesn't throw opponents up and out, you can get like 20% out of it on fastfallers like Falcon and Fox.

And it kills.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Robin's buffed jab is crazy now
I think her ftilt blindspot was fixed too

Kinda considering picking her up again, but I know as soon as I play her I'm gonna remember "OMG ZELDA'S FSMASH WORKS NOW" and I'm gonna go crawling right back to her :^(

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Kinda considering picking her up again, but I know as soon as I play her I'm gonna remember "OMG ZELDA'S FSMASH WORKS NOW" and I'm gonna go crawling right back to her :^(
once you go zelda
I can't think of how to end this, crap

Last edited:

Idk. She still has the same problems that made me stay away from her

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's been removed temporarily because it causes problems with the site when there's very high traffic.

Guess why there's very high traffic.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
I made this using Mewtwo's ending portrait on All-Star mode.

Warning: Language

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Idk. She still has the same problems that made me stay away from her
That's what I say to myself about Zelda everytime a new Smash comes out and look how that ended up :^)

Seriously though, if you really like her then don't let her problems get in the way. If you enjoy a character, you have to work out their issues. But, if you really feel like her problems are too much for you, then eh whatever, I'm not going to force you to join the Elwind jab master race :4robinf:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I only have the wii U SSB4, can I download Mewtwo?

Anyone in or near the states want to wifi?

Top Bottom