• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Pride: Just An Idea

TheLake

Smash Master
no johns

INFRACTION!

eps ma man enter singles for sure

if you have a goal thats the only way to get better

and film everything in your pool

film

EVERYTHING!

Zone

Smash Champion
Pssh you won't get 6 toes in a row on my ice climbers!

Zone, I think your Zelda is pretty solid. I watched some of your videos and I must say you're pretty good.
As for you EPsilon933, you should definitely enter both if you can get a decent partner!

Thanks man, but my Zelda skill in most of those vids are really old, if you mean the CEO tournament pools matches, well yeah those are pretty recent and portray my skill as is. It's mostly just my 2006 Zelda with a bunch of rust. But dun worry, I'll beat it off by APEX :D. No more failed wavelands for me.

Not Zelda related, but good news!

I'm going to be the main tournament footage recorder of Pound V.

Finals, semi-finals, hype stuff, all on my channel.

I'm so happy,

I'm making MaNg0 formatted posts.

Zone

Smash Champion
wow this is like my first "accidental" double post.

oh well, I even refreshed it like 9 times to make sure it didn't already go through lol

Genrally Gannon! lol he is bad when i play singles but really good in teams
http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant#g/c/A9C9F70FEE85DC66

Here's how I play in teams. I play a campy Peach and my main goal is to double team whoever you're fighting if I ever get an opportunity. When you're trying to recover, I'll jump in and try to hurt the edge guarder long enough for you to return. Sometimes I may try to float off the stage and try to uair you back to the stage. My best matchups in teams are against Falco, Falcon, and Fox because Peach has an easy time comboing them. If we ever get a 2v1 on FD against the fast fallers, let me chain throw until I tell you to jump in. If I'm grabbing and pummeling someone during a 2v1, up smash whoever I'm pummeling. Ganon's up smash does like 40% damage and I think it's the strongest up smash in terms on knock back and damage.

Zone

Smash Champion
I still need a teamate lol hopefully I can find someone my level so there is no feeling of guilt if I bring someone down and no pain in someone bringing me down but vs having no teamate I don't care :3

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner too. But no one knows how I play cause I don't have recordings or anything. Maybe I could just find someone at the tourney. Or maybe I'll just do singles.

Zone

Smash Champion
I really don't care who I team with! I just don't wanna weigh anyone down if they're waaaaay better than me.
lol I don't think we can do on the spot teams entry if you're not registered then GG. otherwise I'd offer that we play some 1v1's together, test eachothers skill, then play 2v2 friendlies and see how we do in a teams environment. Cuz I mean my usual local partner Taco, can take matches off me in 1v1. But when we team... we are the most uncompatible teammates ever. He will finish a combo rather than come save me from getting gimped. He likes to play them like its 2, 1v1's. So I end up having to be the passive player to work around him. I'll grab someone with falcon, and wait for his fox to upsmash, and he'll just stand there confused lol. Dunno we are not in each others minds as much as we should be with how often we 1v1 and team.

But yeah since we can't just sign up at the venue last second. It'll have to be a gamble.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, I'm too poor to go to apex or rom3. But i'll be at GSG next weekend! lol

Ugh, there aren't many west coast zeldas. Or... any for that matter. I was using zelda in tournament about 6 months ago and someone walked up behind me and said 'Hey! Someone else who uses zelda!' I've got no idea who it was though. Darkatma's my guess, but idk because i've never actually met him. Any zelda's going to GSG should get in some zelda dittos with me while we're there tho haha

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm too poor to go to apex or rom3. But i'll be at GSG next weekend! lol

Ugh, there aren't many west coast zeldas. Or... any for that matter. I was using zelda in tournament about 6 months ago and someone walked up behind me and said 'Hey! Someone else who uses zelda!' I've got no idea who it was though. Darkatma's my guess, but idk because i've never actually met him. Any zelda's going to GSG should get in some zelda dittos with me while we're there tho haha
Where exactly are you on the west coast?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Modesto (norcal). It's between stockton and merced, and it's about an hour and a half away from san jose and sacramento.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
well tulare is much closer than san diego but it's still 2 1/2 hours away from where i live. Maybe i'll see you at a merced tournament though :)

Apex Zeldas!

Apex starts in 2 days! Who is going? I AM!

I'll also be recording at Apex in case any of you want to get up on youtube (in really good quality).

PNaleek, I think I challenged you to a Bowser vs Zelda money match a few months ago. Are you still up for it?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah good luck zelda mains. And epsilon, what do you use to record/what are your settings? (if you don't mind me asking)

Yeah good luck zelda mains. And epsilon, what do you use to record/what are your settings? (if you don't mind me asking)
Hauppauge HD PVR.

file type: mp4
encoding bitrate: 10 Mb per second
sharpness: 255 (maximum. color, hue, and brightness are kept at default (128))
recorded through s-video

price: $249.99

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm heading for the Airport now :D

EDIT: well more like a couple hours from now

DOUBLE EDIT:

Apparently my airport couldn't handle a zerg rush and cancelled my flight. and the only flight for me to get to apex now isn't until the day of the tournament. So I'm **** out of luck. waiting to see if I can get refunded. I'm so pissed right now. and I don't get pissed very easily. Because I could totally save my journey if I had a better warning. GA is like a 5 hour drive away, and I coulda drove there in time had I had a earlier warning.

Apparently my airport couldn't handle a zerg rush and cancelled my flight. and the only flight for me to get to apex now isn't until the day of the tournament. So I'm **** out of luck. waiting to see if I can get refunded. I'm so pissed right now. and I don't get pissed very easily. Because I could totally save my journey if I had a better warning. GA is like a 5 hour drive away, and I coulda drove there in time had I had a earlier warning.
Wow, That's really mad gay.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hauppauge HD PVR.

price: $249.99
That's hella expensive
That's hella gay
There are. RoM3, Pound V, Apex 2011, Genesis 2 (we know it will inevitably happen eventually :))
That's hella true.

Although I'm thinking Genesis 2 will have a different name (like Exodus or something lol)

Top Bottom