• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Pride: Just An Idea

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
All competitive Zelda players should meet up at the next ROM or Apek and have on the side a few pride matches and money matches! I challenge you all lol

I can offer a place to stay if interested but dont want to drive home to stay at a hotel.

BUT this should deff happen.

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
PSh be more enthusiastic! (hope i spelled that right lol) It will be mad fun to play with the zelda scene plus enter the tourny, which, i might just enter as zelda for fun lol

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
If you can find 1.0 discs bring em, because, i think, that the game of the year edition is not 1.0 right? and thats all i can find now adays

If you can find 1.0 discs bring em, because, i think, that the game of the year edition is not 1.0 right? and thats all i can find now adays
I have 1.0 (and PAL) but the 1.0 disc is really scratched. Game of the Year addition is not 1.0. But to be shure, you can also check for this on the back of the disc:
DOL-GALE-0-0_ USA
Where _ is either 0, 1, or 2. If it's 0, you have 1.0.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm going to ROM3
I got no plans to be there

On another note. I had a 1.0 version. But I gave it away to my korean cousins in Korea. Also giving them my game cube a year or so back.

So now i'm stuck with the none-good version of Zelda.

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
YEAUH! comon you all should go! i got a hotel room as well they are cheap i can offer that as a place to stay if youd like, we can do more money matches and **** lol

YEAUH! comon you all should go! i got a hotel room as well they are cheap i can offer that as a place to stay if youd like, we can do more money matches and **** lol
A hotel room for which event, RoM3 or Apex? I'll gladly go to your place and I can pay my share of the hotel fee. What's the name of the hotel? About how much should stuff cost?

We should stop sandbagging and get organized for this stuff. These are two really big Genesis-like tournaments. Hungrybox is going to beat MaNg0 in losers' finals. I'M CALLING IT!

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Well i plan on going to both Apex and Rom but whichever one the majority of zeldas can go to i will do the hotel room. Or i can do it for both tournys, its up to you guys lol. ALSO can anyone find me the thread for apex i cant find it i have to register

Thank you! lol you should of went to no johns today it was huge lol zelda players as well
I had no ride, and if I did it would be like 7 hours of driving. But at least I went to a tournament close by in fairfax and placed second in teams, losing only to Thumbswayup and Korn AND ephoenix and I took them to game 5. Sadly, I had to use Peach to make that happen.

Also, was No Johns really 55 players?

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
I had no ride, and if I did it would be like 7 hours of driving. But at least I went to a tournament close by in fairfax and placed second in teams, losing only to Thumbswayup and Korn AND ephoenix and I took them to game 5. Sadly, I had to use Peach to make that happen.

Also, was No Johns really 55 players?
This is Umbreon on my fiancee's account. I played Chu the day before and the day he left for Florida for this weekend. I won 80%+ of our Zelda vs IC matches.

Zone

Smash Champion
This is Umbreon on my fiancee's account. I played Chu the day before and the day he left for Florida for this weekend. I won 80%+ of our Zelda vs IC matches.
lol I was at that same tournament I didn't play with Chu at all. I didn't play much Melee at all actually. I got maybe about a total of 2hours of friendlies for 2 days, and my pools matches, and my bracket matches.

First time making it out of FL Pools going 100% Zelda. Lost to planks shiek round 1, then falcon in loser's Round 1 lol. I haven't took Zelda this seriously since Georgia. When I didn't make it out of round 1 pools(In Georgia), That's when I kinda stopped playing Zelda SERIOUSLY. But this experience almost changed my mind.

I was very rusty though. I failed so many techs I wanted to do *Cough simple wavelands COUGH* . I have a few vids to put up. And Phanna got me vs Plank I think. Mostly only pools and brackets. I didn't record any friendlies with anyone.

Me and Colbol's Falco went pretty even in friendlies :D.

Can't wait to show you all some of my **** combos.

EDIT: As of 8:30 CST June 8th I'm uploading pools matches and the last round of loser's bracket. So click the sig if you want to see them. Too lazy to organize them in a post.

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
You have some mad nice videos up dude, i want to take some clips for a combo video
Every combo video of zelda i have seen sucks *** and is mad boring, but ive been seeing some mad nice clips lately lol would you mind?

PLEASEE lol

Zone

Smash Champion
You have some mad nice videos up dude, i want to take some clips for a combo video
Every combo video of zelda i have seen sucks *** and is mad boring, but ive been seeing some mad nice clips lately lol would you mind?

PLEASEE lol
I asked vectorman to make a combo video for my zelda, I was gonna give him my clips lol.

Let me think about it.

Making combo videos is easy. All you need is a lot of good unorthodox comboes (off the stage), some energetic music, and Windows Movie Maker. That's how I kind of accidentally made something really cool. :laugh:

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Falls Church at Chu's often if you want to play me some time. Not tonight though, I think we're going to chillindude's house.

I'm in Falls Church at Chu's often if you want to play me some time. Not tonight though, I think we're going to chillindude's house.
DUDE! I'D ****ING LOVE TO PLAY YOU! Call me any time or AIM me. (703) 963-2739

Also, Would they mind if I might bring a friend as well?

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Alright! YOU guys should hold some smashfesty thing that involves a place to stay or a nearby cheap motel bc thats 5 hours away but i want to play you guys also a few local smashers also would come

Alright! YOU guys should hold some smashfesty thing that involves a place to stay or a nearby cheap motel bc thats 5 hours away but i want to play you guys also a few local smashers also would come
Maybe I could house you and a few of your friends? A friend of mine, SypherPhoenix, hosts bi-Weekly tournaments/Smashfests only 7.5 miles from my house.

Top Bottom