• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Mafia! Town Wins! GGs to all

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
In regards to Swiss atthis point, I feel like I don't understand his playstyle and from what I gathered, he trolls while being serious. I'm imagining a coolface.jpg on his head.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K.

1.) Blaziking17
2.) GwJumpman
3.) SkylerOcon
4.) BSL
5.) Adagio
6.) Gova
7.) J
8.) Swiss (IC)
9.) Sworddancer. (IC)

I look at this list and wonder why some people aren't posting. I think maybe they're hiding something.

Especially wanna hear from Skyler and J.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Skyler's gone til Tuesday and J is being very quiet. Anyone else you want to hear from specifically?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Everyone else seems to be posting at least a little.

J is active in the All-Stars mafia....

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
In regards to Swiss atthis point, I feel like I don't understand his playstyle and from what I gathered, he trolls while being serious. I'm imagining a coolface.jpg on his head.
I'll admit to laughing at this.

Anyways, don't know if you missed it Jumpman, but I want you to explain to me what seperates the terms "suspicious" and "bad." It wasn't a rhetorical question.

In other words, when would you say someone looks bad?
When would you say someone looks suspicious?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
That's just a petty, personal difference. IMO:

suspicious: could be mafia
bad: pretty much proven mafia

#HBC | Dancer

So you were saying that, bassed off of Swiss'es actions, he appeared almost proven to be mafia? I just want to clarify at this point.

X1-12

Smash Champion
D1 Votecount - Deadline is Nov 11

GwJumpman (3), Swiss, Adagio, Gova
J (1), J
Blaziking17 (2) BSL, GwJumpman,
SkylerOcon (1) Sworddancer.

Not Voting: SkylerOcon, Blaziking17

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Adagio

Smash Rookie
@Adagio in regards to posting. I have school, a job, and volunteer obligations. If I can post enough, so can you.
You're calling me out on nothing since I've been posting a lot of substance the entire game, just not as frequently as some people.
Fluff.

@Gova, mostly just Swiss's Town thing with me. Wondering if you are satisfied with that answer at least for now. You can answer both if you want, no harm in that.

Sworddancer 194: Another good case against Bking, lots of good points. I actually noticed he was invoking your name a lot but I never made the connection to buddying (which it is). I agree with you and BSL now that his flip would generate more information than anyone else's.

Sworddancer and BSL are convinced he's the play; Jumpman is voting for him...

@Swiss and Gova, thoughts on lynching Bking?

@BSL: If Bking flipped Town I wouldn't be so quick to clear Jumpman, but that's just me.

Unvote:
Vote: Blaziking17

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
heya! I am so sorry ;_; I am going to be posting in this game today. My goodness ack. Before I post anything I'm just gonna say this as well. If you are gonna point out my activity in other games then you must include FF7 mafia PLUS you gotta include the fact that both of those games are in different conditions than this game.

Anywho =P Will be posting today. If it for the benefit of the town to policy lynch me then do so. Ask me any questions and I will answer them when I am done reading/posting.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If you are gonna point out my activity in other games then you must include FF7 mafia PLUS you gotta include the fact that both of those games are in different conditions than this game.
Elaborate plz

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well in FF7 I replaced in and had to read about 28 pages (40ppp) to catch up and then save my hide from the town since I was at L-1 and now I am a literal kingmaker in that game because of what I had to do. Which means I now control the town and who will win FF7 mafia. The deadline is also really close as well.

All stars, we have been arguing over who to lynch and it was getting extremely close to the deadline. The day ended in a No-Lynch however and I am running the town in that game as well. I will link the posts if it is deemed necessary but may I ask why ask me to elaborate on how it is different then this game? It is irrelevant to the course of this game and shows nothing to gain from asking it. Why ask it then? You could obviously just go back and read the mafia threads in question ^_^.

*goes back to reading*

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was just leaving in the whole sentence. All I cared about was why FF7 was relevant, so.

Makes sense, but how come you didn't tell us?

#HBC | Dancer

Cause he was at L_1 Swiss, and I'm not comfortable putting him there. If someone else voted him he would of technically been lynched, ending the Day sooner then it needs to end.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Holy jeez I just noticed that X1 doesn't have my vote on Bking, even though I voted him awhile ago.

unvote

OK tomorrow morning I'm gonna run through the whole thread and make sure the votecounts are all correct. i thought I'd sorted this out :/

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'll sort you out if them there vote counts don't get fixed >:[

*Glary Domo Kun eyes*

Yeah that's right. I just threatened the mod - whatch'all gonna do?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
why isnt anything happening in here?

J. post plz.

skyler. post plz.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Man, I missed a lot.

I've had some time to think, and based on BSL's summary on me, I've concluded that there's no way that I'm going to go far in this game based on me being town scum. As a result,

UNVOTE VOTE Swiss
VOTE Blaziking17

If you think beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm scum, then put up a vote for me. I've learned plenty from this experience, and there will be no excuse for pulling the noob card in the future after this, like BSL said. I f'd up my chance of going far by overreacting. I'm going to prove I'm town by putting up myself for a lynch.

As far as Swiss goes, I understand now what you were trying to do, and it caught me off guard when you advanced your strategy. I'm going to learn from this, and improve myself the nwxt time I play Mafia.

@Jumpman, I'd give up too if I were you. They put us in checkmate, man. We're basically waste to them at this point. I'm going to leave making an impact; you do the same.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Swiss

I don't think Blaziking's scum flip would clear/implicate anyone except maybe GwJ. Everyone was/is on Blaziking for his bad play except GwJ. We would need to find out in detail why GwJ defended Blaziking.

@Adagio

It's fine for now.
GwJ was probably just trying to get attention off of him by calling out J.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ninja'd

1) If you are town don't vote for your own lynch, instead give stances on everyone and why you think that way.
2) You are actually voting for Swiss and not yourself

Top Bottom