• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Mafia! Town Wins! GGs to all

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
@Gova, last time I checked, J voted for herself, so why can't I?

Im basically screwed from having any basis of opinion about anybody since I'm labeled scum.

And on #2, I UNVOTED Swiss.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Er.. you unvoted then you voted Swiss. You don't have to type "Unvote : name" just "Unvote" so your vote is on Swiss.

You shouldn't vote yourself because if you're town that's one less vote scum needs to lynch you.
If you are town and want to help town you should say who you think is scum and why.

Also, J is a guy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Sworddancer, my edits were for fixing syntax in my post. I'll double post next time.

I also agree regarding Phantom. I'm sure he would have been involved more if other priorities in real life did not get in the way.

VOTE Adagio
What exactly are you agreeing too? He just said "let's all bandwagon Adagio" and also made an RVS point but you just agreed to it. No like.

Unvote

I'm unsure why Sworddancer you are calling for a wagon so soon. But what really bothers me is how quickly Blaziking jumped on it without so much as a second thought. He didn't even mention me in the post other than for the vote.

FOS: Blaziking17
Good point out here :o

Blaziking why are you voting Adagio? Do you agree with Sworddancer? /
Yes, I do.

But I also said it was nothing to worry about too much. It's up to you whether or not to worry about it.
Why did you not elaborate on what you agreed on? *continues reading exchange between you and Swiss*
To you, is it something to worry about?

Vote Blazikng
No, besides, he officially got replaced, so thoughts on the replacement?
So who is it you find suspicious at the moment?

I can't see any stances from you, at all.
UNVOTE ADAGIO

No offense, but you sure are asking a lot of questions, and I'm sure you mean well, but I can't help that I'm natually undecided. I try to make clear and concise judgments. I unvoted because I assumed Adagio wasn't posting very often, when it was not the case. I'm taking a step back beacuse I miscalculated, and that's my fault. I may have made a snap judgment there, and maybe that's my noob-ness to mafia showing there, but anyway, as far as my opinion goes, I want to know, Swiss, if you're like a helper guide or something like that, and it irks me because from here, it looks like you're too involved with trying to find someone to put up for a vote.
....? This was quite a bit uncalled for. Idk what an obvious scum-tell looks like but this would probably be it. You pulled the noob-card, over-reacted to a simple line of qurstioning, question Swiss, and just overall seems a bit emotional too the simplicity of asking questions.
Also you are condridicting a bit =x

Nononono. ALWAYS ask as MANY questions as possible. Pressure people. Form theories, and suspicions about people. Talking, and getting people to talk is how we catch scum. There is never a "limit" that people should have to follow.
^Sword knows what to do. ;D

This game is slow.

Everyone vote for Blaiziking - try not to lynch him yet though. Put him at L-1. Still got some things left for him to answer.
Finally, a STRAIGHT QUESTION! Thank you, Mr. Skyler, and as for your question, honestly, no one sticks out at this point, except Swiss. There's so many scattered questions that barely have any relevance other than to point fingers for stupid crap, and trying to bandwagon for being dodgy about the questions.

Why should we take orders from Swiss? Who died and made him leader? He already wants me out of the game because the game is slow?? REALLY!?? I'm finding this VERY peculiar that Mr. Swiss, from the beginning, has spearheaded most of the conversation on Day 1, and I question your leadership, Mr. Swiss. I think you have an alternative agenda here, one that's not good for us since you as well dodge and make assumptions that capitalize on people's mistakes, and for that, I VOTE SWISS!!

If I'm the lone wolf in this, then so be it. I don't care, I can see the aura of deception around you, Swiss, and if they can't, that's their fault. Like I said, I question your leadership in this, but I've waited till now to call you out because I knew you were getting impatient. There's something amiss, and it's got Swiss written all over it. If that was too personal for you, then I apologize, but I'm calling it like I see it.
One more thing. THE VOTE IS FOR HIS SKETCHY AND SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR TOWARDS AN ALTERNATIVE AGENDA, NOT JUST TO CAPITALIZE ON PEOPLE'S MISTAKES AND MAKING ASSUMPTIONS. I know people are gonna ask why I voted, so there.
To these two posts there is only one anagram to describe this. O-M-G-U-S. People already pointed out/got you on this so i'll drop this.

He doesn't want you out of the game, he said that he wanted to put pressure on you.

He asked for people to not lynch you, after all.

Why would you find it peculiar that Swiss spearheaded most of the conversation? If anything, this reflects on his willingness to help town. And, please, be more specific on "alternative agenda" - I know you're implying that he's scum, but what exactly is his plan here? Get you lynched or do you think he's scheming for something more?

Please, don't be so sensationalist - Rationally and calmly presenting your reasons why Swiss is suspicious looks better than the way you just did.
^Like what Skyler pointed out/said here.

IMO, I did answer it, and ultimately answered it with validity. I know it seems like I voted just because Swiss was voting for me, but I had to say something. I couldn't let him get away with murder here. I had to call him out on a few things that I truly saw him doing.
A bit of an overexaggeration here with the murder.

Skyler, Adagio, Jumpman, Gova, Blaziking - thoughts on BSL, please.

Jumpman, take a stance on Gova.

Gova, take a stance on Adagio.

Both of you, vote for Blaziking.
Swiss, shut up.

X1, I thought I already voted for Adagio.

If that didn't count, I'm switching my vote anyway.

Swiss
o_o little harsh especially to him just asking a question. Don't really like this but eh.

@J: Where you at? Don't make us have to policy lynch you.
Better places ;D Also as I said before if you think it is better to lynch me then do so.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said asking too many questions makes you look bad; I said it makes you look SUSPICIOUS.
I NEVER SAID BAD. I SAID SUSPICIOUS

Suspicious =/= Scummy
Why do you keep on stressing this?

Also Swiss, stop being the voluntary leader. No one died and made you leader.
But I like Swiss leading....;_; He is doing well so far it seems and doing everything smart for the town. Why are you so offended by him trying to seem like a leader and help the town out?

The day ends whenever we lynch, or on the deadline which is the 11th. Try reading the rules.

Jumpman this is not about me 'being leader' it's a case of you refusing to post anything of substance. Why is it bad if I were to lead? Who deserves to die, why? You're not contributing in anyway - just complaining. Noobscum.
^Agree with Swiss on the not contributing bit.

Jumpman IS contributing, Swiss. You're acting like a wolf trying to rid the town. People are questioning your leadership now, including Sword, one of your biggest supporters up to this point. And if YOU'RE complaining about Jumpman complaining, doesn't that make you just as scummy, or even worse? Why did you even play this Mafia if you knew that there would be noobs here?
This this this this this, seriously.

If you aren't a wolf, Swiss, stop acting how you are. It doesn't make you out to be a guy you want to get close with.
Why defend GWJ Blaziking? I mean is it because you were only trying to shut Swiss up or were you legitely trying to defend GWJ? Also GWJ you had to have Blaziking describe what you meant in trying to defend yourself...?

Jumpman - you must have not seen this question.

If you did see it, why are you afraid to let people know your stances?
I deliberately ignored your post because of your attitude. Ask nicely for what you want.

And like I said earlier, it's too early to really tell any patterns for the most part.

And the only 'tiff' I have is with Swiss. I don't care if he takes leadership, it's HOW he's doing it.

Telling people who to vote for adamantly without valid reason is not what you do.
Do you think your not liking my attitude warrants refusal to answer my questions? Bearing in mind that my questions are designed to win the game for town, do you agree your refusal to answer them hinders town?

You should really answer my question, in depth.
I'll answer the question how I see fit.

If you get flagged by a guy and he goes "Hey jack*ss! Help me find I98!", how would you react. I am not a hindrance to the town.
You deliberately ignoring Swiss' questions are just weird/infuriating/annoying. Goodness don't take things personally ;D Swiss is lovable especially with that Domo ava.

Speaking of J, he/she has not posted in forever, which now my point comes into play, which means he/she has some explaning to do as to waiting a looong time to post, even more than Swords. [/COLOR]
So in your post to try and defend yourself you try and throw some of the heat my way because of my inactivity? Hmm...

With J gone, we get Inferiority Complex. Care to make a post then when you get here?
I'm not gone D:

@J, Sworddancer and BSL: Who is the play toDay?
If I were to pick between who should go I would say Blaziking. A few reasons being if we lynch him we can get quite a bit of information from him. We could get the possible scum-team of GWJ/Blaz if he does flip scum and also we can sort-of clear Swiss.

Everyone else seems to be posting at least a little.

J is active in the All-Stars mafia....
Adressed this plus you point me out here but later on you post about Skyler on the same day? Do you include Skyler in posting at least a little?

Oh, didn't know this.

Maybe a bandwagon on him is called for?
You didn't know a person was inactive that you had said above that you would have to policy lynch me if I didn't post soon? Also is the bandwagon to keep the heat away from Blaziking or GWJ?

Nah, J is obv town anyway. We don't need to wagon him.
How am I obv town? Is it because you think you might have a meta on me? Or is it your scum and you know 100% that i'm town? Also being as "obv town" as I am would you say I would be the easiest NK?

why isnt anything happening in here?

J. post plz.

skyler. post plz.
*tsk* *tsk* I was in the middle of previewing my post and I see this. Oh the irony. :3c

Also I would like to have Blaziking gone. May I lay the hammer down?

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Er.. you unvoted then you voted Swiss. You don't have to type "Unvote : name" just "Unvote" so your vote is on Swiss.
Ok, let's try again.
UNVOTE
VOTE Blaziking17

You shouldn't vote yourself because if you're town that's one less vote scum needs to lynch you.
If you are town and want to help town you should say who you think is scum and why.

Also, J is a guy.
My bad, J.

@Gova, No one's going to trust me at this point. As soon as Swiss questioned me, I was screwed by overreacting, then attacking him. The only person I TRULY see as scum is J for not posting enough about the other townies. If you don't believe me, then vote for my lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hahahaha I find the incredibly funny; Preview post button does a lot of justice. Now that i'm caught up ask away and I'll be more active.

So Blaziking you find inactivity to be scummy? That is not always a good way to play because that is the easiest way for scum to seem more town is by policing inactives.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It doesn't matter if people trust you or not. If you are town and think you're going to be lynched, everyone is going to go back and look at everything you've said and everyone you've interacted with in a new perspective since they will know your alignment afterwards. That's why you need to get your thoughts out before you get lynched!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Blaziken, are you scum or town?

I can't tell if you're assuming it's hopeless to convince us otherwise or you're self hammering 'cause you know we found you out?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh wait. I guess I should refresh the page, too, lol.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Btw, how does lynching work? Like if someone votes and it puts them at a necessary lynch count but then someone unvotes are they still lynched?

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
So Blaziking you find inactivity to be scummy? That is not always a good way to play because that is the easiest way for scum to seem more town is by policing inactives.
What??

Ok, what is a good way to play because obviously, I'm not doing it. In fact, I haven't been doing it apparently since the beginning.

You have to admit, J, inactivity IS suspicious. I dont care what I said earlier in the game about inactivity, this is what I'm saying now. The fact that you convieniently post at this point seems to me that you are clearly plotting against town by waiting this long as you did. Being part of the discussion at least every day making valid contributions about people makes you town, like Gova said.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yes they are still lynched which is why I asked why I should hammer him because once I do it is undoable.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What??

Ok, what is a good way to play because obviously, I'm not doing it. In fact, I haven't been doing it apparently since the beginning.

You have to admit, J, inactivity IS suspicious. I dont care what I said earlier in the game about inactivity, this is what I'm saying now. The fact that you convieniently post at this point seems to me that you are clearly plotting against town by waiting this long as you did. Being part of the discussion at least every day making valid contributions about people makes you town, like Gova said.
Know what? You've talked enough.

Vote: Blaziking

A good way to play is think before you post. I had my vote wavering to seem if you would make a better post to save yourself but you try and say that I am plotting against the town? The very idea is laughable that I am plotting against the town by not posting. Inactivity to me is not suspicious just annoying. Your giving up is weak and just not what the town needs. Never self-hammer yourself especially when there is time left in the day to defend yourself. =x

Also @Cop if there is one: If you think my lynching of Blaziking is suspicious investigate me.

@Doc: protect whom you believe to be the best assest to the town to keep around.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
See, I'm helping town by GIVING UP, because people are sick of me, so come one people, I'm not getting any younger!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
that's not the response I wanted. Blaziking if you would have kept track of my voting history I needed to do something that Swiss hadn't done the entire day but now you have literally given up and this AtE is becoming a nuisance. You failed the last mini-test I did for you to try and save yourself one last time. Maybe you'll learn from this to never give up =/

Unvote
Vote: Blaziking

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
that's not the response I wanted. Blaziking if you would have kept track of my voting history I needed to do something that Swiss hadn't done the entire day but now you have literally given up and this AtE is becoming a nuisance. You failed the last mini-test I did for you to try and save yourself one last time. Maybe you'll learn from this to never give up =/
Maybe I would have never given up if I hadn't f'd up with Swiss, but I was fighting a losing battle. I don't like to lose, but it still happens. Sure, it's great to have the attitude of never backing down, but it's also important to know your limitations. I'm going to work to improve my game, then come back stronger, you'll see. At least I'm not going to quit when it comes to playing mafia in general.:)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well that's a good thing ;D

However with your death now the town gains info if you are town to connections you have made. If you are scum you kindof ****'d yourself over a bit. Also never give up in a game of mafia and keep fighting till the end is my motto =p.

So Blaz now that your dead who do you think we should look into more? Scum/Town reads?

Adagio

Smash Rookie
Oh wow, Bking was lynched while I was gone.

Any reasoning in particular?
I still don't like Jumpman's initial arguments against you, in particular since they were rehashes of Bking's. Otherwise not really, but I'll reread and see if anything sticks out. We'll see Day 2 I suppose.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I think Sworddancer deserves a lookover. He has switched his vote, and seems hasty when voting. Also, Jumpman similarly reacted the way I did to Swiss, so look into him as well.

With that, I'm out, go townies!
RIP Blaziking17, (mafia noob no more)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ok so Bking flipped town, so the next order of business is:

What does everyone think of me as of now? I'll answer any questions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i'd rather wait to ask questions and stuff until the mod gives us the lynch scene and we see what happens during the night phase of the game. Also btw just letting ya knoe even if Blaz does flip town your not off the hook.

Why are yoi even asking what people think of you because if you are gown you should not care how you look in the town's eyes.

FoS: GWjumpman

That'll carry over to tomorrow

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm asking what everyone thinks of me because there's thoughts that I was defending bking who was thought to be mafia.

What's FoS?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
GwJ it really should not matter to you what the town thinks. Plus you brought it up without being confronted. If someone else would have called it out i probably would have thought nothing of it but that's not the case.

FoS = Finger of Suspicion

It means I find you suspicious.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ah, but I've been confronted multiple times. I'm asking for current opinions now that we've identified another variable.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*facepalm*

still wrong to ask about yourself and plus D1 has not officially been over yet. Atm we are in the twilight phase of the game where we are waiting for the mod to post the death scene and we might have to wait jist a little bit due to the fact he lives in england =x

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Fine then, halt the progression of an important matter.

Don't mind me, just observing then since no one cares.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i dont have a problem with him asking that question.

sure it could wait, but that isnt the main problem you have with it.

i mean, that was a pretty big change there, as GW had been lumped in as blaziken's scumbuddy.

GW, that response looks terrible.

Top Bottom